Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (39425 Views)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 15, 2019
Rotex111:
. How far with ur health after taking herbs. I'm in same shoes. please reply
Well, I have not gone for test again though I have gotten another offer even twice better than the former. Yes! I did medical too. Hepatitis B is nothing bro. It's only something when you don't know
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by romanusgab(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2019
Sorry , yes HCV is not good

You need to do LFT In the Leb
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by AngryParrot1: 11:13am On May 16, 2019
Joana222:
Good day fam.

Please help me with suggestions, I was having stomach discomfort, went for normal check up and I was told I tested positive to hepatitis C. (never heard of it before now) thought it was something I'd just take drugs but doctor said its a viral infection and explained to me after that I was shocked and felt very bad.

I went to 3 different labs again, 2 came out positive, I negative. Then I went back to my doctor, he said I should go for viral load test that it will cost about 30k for the test.

The doctor also said they have treatment but a month will cost me 170k and the treatment will last for 6months (that's over 1 million)

I can't afford that money and he also said that after treatment my test will always be positive but the viral load will be zero (meaning that I will be free of the virus but that the result will always be positive)

I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver, there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again.

I am devastated and confused, depressed is an understatement. Please any experienced doctor or pharmacy or anyone that ever experienced such or know someone.

Please save my life....

Hi. Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver. In fact many liver diseases are as a result of inflammation. When d liver is under attack, it cannot function properly. Thereby accumulating toxins, which in turn will be an advantage to the virus (food & shelter).
But if the liver can be detoxified, continuously, d immune will gain an advantage, and the virus will be denied food & shelter. The body being designed to heal & repair itself will work its magic. I have seen this working for some. I speak as a naturalist.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by mfm04622: 3:29pm On May 16, 2019
Contumely:

Name the best.

I really can't say!
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
Rotex111:
. How far with ur health after taking herbs. I'm in same shoes. please reply
Visit a teaching hospital or NIMR for further test and treatment. I recently lost a big opportunity again relying on herbs.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Rotex111(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2019
sorry about that, did govt discriminate against hepatitis b positive in term of employment?
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by taytee(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
We have come to the realization that Hav, Hbv Hcv has done alot of damages to the development of our human lives mainly our internal body system especially in the liver cell. But i can assure you that all kinds of Hepatitis are totally curable; dont be deceived by the orthodox illustration (saying there's no cure for hepatitis b infection).

Here are the solutions:
1. Phyllantus Amarus ( The stone breaker, Gale of the wind )
It's having anti viral properties and highly medicinal Its treats the disorder from the root constant use of it will lead to you being a zero Carrier of the disease.

2. Nigella sativa ( Black cuming leaves)

It's very effective for all diseases and it's detoxifies the liver from toxins and internal inflammation of all kinds.
3. Scallions ( White lisbon / Alium fistolusum)

This medicinal plants is very effective in treating and reducing bodily pains to a huge extent.

4. Tumeric (Cucuma Longa )

This amazing herb help to fight away the pathogenic
virus effectively and provide relief from the infection.
Turmeric has a lot of medicinal properties. It is
antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial in
nature. It contains regenerating and stimulating
characteristics. This herb is extremely efficient to treat
the condition of damaged liver to a huge extent. It is
known as “ Atale Pupa” in some western part of Nigeria.

5. Black Pepper ( Piper Nigrum)
This herbs fight bacteria diseases and viral diseases of all kinds, it's boost the immune system and fights stubborn virus to a reasonable extent.

6 Sour Sop ( Annona Muricata)

This amazing herbs fight and destroys
Hsv and hpv , hiv curtaling the viral load undetectable it cures breast cancer particularly and it's having anti viral properties, anti inflammatory properties towards the eradication of virus in the liver cell and any parts in the human cells. Obviously, it lynches the enzymes that's needed for the virus to reproduce in the liver cells.

Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Oriyomi04: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
A friend of mine was tested positive for HCV but after doing the viral load count. It was discovered that the there was none (zero load count) in his system. Apparently, he was told that prolly there was traces of the virus in his system and his body has since pushed it out or healed itself. How true is this conclusion and is there any similar case?
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Botlex: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ok
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by tuslakoncept: 2:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Individuals with Hepatitis, Herpes, HIV...
Your sure friend is black seed/oil. It's an amazing gift from nature.

Order from Tusla 07031315222, 08180705560

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please my friend took a pre employment medical for GTB but he already did personal test before then he is testing positive to herpes
Can herpes be a basis for failing bank medical
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Point of correction ewe eyin olobe
Ni o
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Blankstare(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
My brother, the matter tire me o, even my liver is ok, viral quantity just 744. The thing just matter me. They did not even mention anything to me o. But i saw the test they did for me during confirmatory test, that was what prompt me to go for my personal test. Well, i have no plan to sue, God will give me a better offer

Hello bro..is it a govt or private job? Is it possible a government establishment in the health ministry turns down ones already employment offer bcoz of hbv? Pls help with your experience.
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by idowuolanipekun: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2020
BHT capsule has shown to be very effective in clearing hepatitis B & C, Genital
wart, herpes simplex virus without any side effect, over the years BHT was
discover in U.S as a strong antiviral supplement that inactivate the herpes simplex
virus on many occasions which make people in U.S use BHT as a preventive
purpose against the herpes simplex outbreak and also as a curative measure for
those that is already expose to the virus. Oscar further test the efficacy power of
BHT on hepatitis B & C virus which shows to penetrate into the liver cell and
eliminate the virus completely without any further replication of the virus..Kindly
read more on people testimony on how effective BHT capsules cures hepatitis B &
C gradually.
https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-
intro.html
For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535

Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by jelmusboy(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Where do you get the medication from and how much?
Phoenix87:
OP,

A lot have been said here but let me add.

1. Hepatitis C is curable.
2. I advise you do hepatitis b test too and if you test negative, pls go and take the vaccine. It saves.
3. Visit Nigeria Institute of Medical Research, Yaba and do Viral load at 20,000.
4. Nimr will place you on Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir, the most effective direct acting retroviral hepatitis c drugs. They are very expensive and you will take it for three months.
5. For now, avoid alcohol, red meat, fatty and oily food, drink lots of water.
6. I once had hepatitis c. So you have nothing to fear.
7. I can provide more guide especially how to get the drugs at very low rate. Reach me on hcvcheater@gmail.com
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Lannister360: 4:13pm On Mar 03
kuneryxy:
I was also tested for hepatitis b. Bro don't fear. Pls stop eating fatty food for now. Eat garlic and more water pls. God will heal us all. Go for the viral load and visit a state or federal hospital. Pls do HIV test too. God be with you

Bro, where you able to cure the herpetitise B?
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by Lannister360: 4:18pm On Mar 03
Well, thank God for life o. I discovered i had Hepatitis B during a pre-employment with one of the biggest bank in Nigeria as a core staff, was denied the job. Went for my personal test, liver is perfectly ok. Though, i immediately option for tradomedical sha, still on it o but God have been faithful. Sent you a pm, please reply
bro, did you later cure the herpetitise B
Re: I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C by SemperFid: 9:54pm On May 26
Nigeriaismine:
same thing happened to me last year around June and July I was tested positive for the virus, the doctor said the same thing to me, that the treatment might cost up to 1.2M but before the treatment that i should to go for viral load test which cost me 45k. However when the result came out (the result took like a month or so before it came out) I was having a low viral load and then the doctor who carried out the viral load test referred me to someone who will give me the prescribed drugs at a subsided rate but the drug were very expensive; the person said the treatment will last for three months and the drugs for each month will cost 120k, I was frustrated because I don't have that kind of money.

luckily, for me I saw a thread on this Nairaland concerning hepatitis C on that thread somebody posted that many people don't know that the virus can be curred with herbs then I took the courage to contact the person, and fortunately for me he is from Anambra and i'm from Enugu State so he told me I can pay by installment when he sent the medicine

To cut the long story short when I finished the medicine and went to test I was tested Negative last month and in which I'm still giving God the glory. it's still like a dream to me

you can send me massage and I will give the person contact

Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.