Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair (29030 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by ozo13(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rotji:

Plateau is the only exception here and the reason is quite clear as is the case in Benue State. But the level of desperation of the ruling party is so clear and without any iota of shame. The party (APC) deliberately sends thugs to scatter anywhere they see they are losing and INEC will declare such places canceled or in conclusive with the view to manipulate and alter the outcomes. This happened severally during the Presidential elections and they are now doing it without shame in states where PDP is coasting to victory. Who does that?! (In the voice of Isokoboy) grin
we can also make same assumption for plateau state and the very first inconclusive election that happened I think in kogi state then.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
All is well. INEC and inconclusiveness.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
All is well. INEC and inconclusiveness.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Mahsums: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
How we do it in Bauchi

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by mystic77(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
great664:

Which work can you do? And where are you located
I'm presently learning Photoshop, photography, video editing and graphics design...I just started last month but I've got nothing to keep me going..I'm just tired of everything.
I reside in osun
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by muhsain299(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
chemgee:

Nigerians: Maurice Iwu is the worst INEC Chairman ever, and the 2007 elections he conducted are the worst elections ever.

Mahmood Yakubu: *Clears throat* Hold my beer & Agbada...
Maurice position is Undisputed dey never finish kant Votes dem don dey Already declare result 4 Abuja
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by toprealman: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Be you APC supporter. Be you PDP supporter.

One thing we all should know is that Buhari INEC and its magomago election is heading Nigeria to a doom.

You may be happy with it but when karma returns, remember the time you supported foolishly.
When peeps like Okezie Ikpeazu is broadcasting his "victory" dance and his stooge applauding him......you then know that we are lost completely.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by HARRYFORD1986: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Richdad50:
My dear friend, things are hard and the NextLevel is yet to kick in. Register on 2go, you may find help there.
Most of these boys on Nairaland are also hungry.
angry angry angry angry angry cheesy your own no good.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Godbless86: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
The annoying thing is most APC supporters are the poor .

Just imagin a friend whoms family is having financial difficulties ...,out of emotions I borrowed d family sixty thousands last year October ...yet to pay back are still d ones that want buhari back for second term

I ask my self so is dis people OK ?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by HARRYFORD1986: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Richdad50:
My dear friend, things are hard and the NextLevel is yet to kick in. Register on 2go, you may find help there.
Most of these boys on Nairaland are also hungry.
angry angry angry angry angry cheesy your own no good. grin
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Godbless86: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
The annoying thing is most APC supporters are the poor .

Just imagin a friend whoms family is having financial difficulties ...,out of emotions I borrowed d family sixty thousands last year October ...yet to pay back are still d ones that want buhari back for second term

I ask my self so is dis people OK ? angry sad

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Banter1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
you better go and start doing something meaningful for your life and stop disturbing us with your 419+Yahoo begging here Nonsense
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by sapele914(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
chemgee:

Nigerians: Maurice Iwu is the worst INEC Chairman ever, and the 2007 elections he conducted are the worst elections ever.

Mahmood Yakubu: *Clears throat* Hold my beer & Agbada...
Maurice Ewu (Goat Head) the worst ever by a thousand miles and will be regarded in history as the worst of all times.

Politics is a game and if the INEC chair who dogara claims is from Bauchi state wants to ride with APC so goes the game,it is all for their personal interest,tomorrow you would hear that the INEC Chairman is married to the governors sister,and that dogara,the governor and the INEC Chairman were all classmates in some secondary school in Bauchi state and have all been members of pdp at one time in their career.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by sapele914(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Banter1:
you better go and start doing something meaningful for your life and stop disturbing us with your 419+Yahoo begging here Nonsense
Shut up what concerns you?Demon,if you can’t render any help,just move on as if you did not see it,the message was not sent to your personal email address,so what the fuss?
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by mekyno777(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
great664:

Which work can you do? And where are you located
Pls jst be careful of scammer/fake ppl. Tnx my bros that studied Mech Engr still dey look for job come be......
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by samplala: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
I need a job.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Banter1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
sapele914:
Shut up what concerns you?Demon,if you can’t render any help,just move on as if you did not see it,the message was not sent to your personal email address,so what the fuss?
No you shut the fkup you demon begger, you're causing nuisance on this platform. go push wheelbarrow or look for something doing, nobody is going to fall for you trick. stooopit boy
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by wazirmichika1(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Speak the truth out
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Apoztl3(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76567383:

So, the INEC chairman should have been a citizen of Cameroun cos it is a crime for him to be a Nigerian?!
Yeye dey smell.
Orisisrisi something.

Meanwhile........

Zombie, the north never supported GEJ in 2011...

Buhari swept the NW & NE
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Anyad231: 4:17am On Mar 13, 2019
[Qquote author=mystic77 post=76567233]Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank[/quote]Guy so u get money to buy data to type all these....better go and buy and sell pure water and stop embarrassing ursef

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by tiwiex(m): 5:17am On Mar 13, 2019
jerflakes:

BMC member

Ask your lord and personal saviour BUHARI

he will deliver you from hunger

He couldn't even say thank you. �
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by mystic77(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
Anyad231:
[Qquote author=mystic77 post=76567233]Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bankGuy so u get money to buy data to type all these....better go and buy and sell pure water and stop embarrassing ursef
I ask for help when I need one and I don't scam..I am hardworking but things aren't going as planned...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.