Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,317 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha (908 Views)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by Mandynews(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance in Imo state, Uche Nwosu has conceded defeat and congratulated the governorship candidate of the Lagos State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Emeka Nkem lhedioha.

According to the press released sighted by MandyNews.com

"His Excellency. Rt. Hon. Emeka Nkem lhedioha Peoples
Democratic Party (POP) Gubernatorial Candidate. Imo State Sir, CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE I wish to congratulate you on your election as the Executive Governor Of Imo State and I take this opportunity to 100k forward in working closely and strengthen the cooperation between our parties. I would like to Offer you my most sincere congratulations upon your assumption Of your new responsibilities as the Executive Governor. We at the Action Alliance pledge our further support and 100k forward to productive cooperation in governance. It was with great pleasure that I learnt a lot from you in the just concluded election. Just like one plus one naturally makes two, your neva job easily found a deserving contender like you, Congratulations. Life is all about grabbing opportunities by the collar and squeezing them Out till the very last drop. Make sure you do the same with your new job. Imo Will sure be REBUILT. as I am sure you HAVE COME TO WORK. Congratulations. Sincerely, Uche Nwosu- AA Guvernatorial Candidate"

Source: https://mandynews.com/uche-nwosu-concedes-defeat-congratulates-emeka-ihedioha/

Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by daddytime(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
He congratulated the Lagos wetin??

If I slap you ehn...

I know say the person wey write that letter no get WAEC like most of our politicians but it is well...

Shameless idiots wwy better English no rest for their mouth wan govern people by force..
Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by ideynl1: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
"Guvernatorial".

Buhari infected party.
Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by Ojiofor: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is this true?
Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by Realtord43: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gather here if you are happy. like Ajimobi to okorocha. the mandate of the people must prevail
Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by Realtord43: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gather here if you are happy. like Ajimobi to okorocha. the mandate of the people must prevail.
Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
The will of the people must always prevail...APC will never again govern any SE state...
They think after marginalizing and killing us wt python dance we will den reward them with our votes, never again cos we are not as foolish as the afonjas...

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha by simplyhonest(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
good of him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deputy IPOB Leader Releases Statement On Kanu's Video / Atiku To Call Microsoft, IBM Experts As Witnesses, Gives ‘detail’ Of INEC Server / Tension In Lagos As Akinole Family Wins Court Case Over Land Ownership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.