Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy (23574 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by anonymuz(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Casemiro:
" Those arrested were a 42-year-old woman and her 36-year-old brother, his 31-year-old wife and a 26-year-old woman. "

Fellow NCA.N, they tried to conceal the names but they failed.

scanning........ :

scan has been completed... Results are out!!

country caught: Italy

crime: prostitution

clue: Those people wey dey fly for night cheesy

if you know, you know grin

we the bendel...so no need to cast us, we don cast already

Don't quote me I beg

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by geoffery90(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Op you mentioned four but I can see five people undecided

Heaven help change the heart of our people[/quote]
Who told u Dat is their picture
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by uuzba(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2019
princetemitee:
God should help us
God sent his only begotten son to this world to show us the way to live.
Are you listening to and following him?
Is your life and actions such that, if you were there that day with Pontius Pilate, you too will have shouted, "Crucify Him" (Kill him abeg!)....
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by Originalsly: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:

Well, its not like am surporting anybody but was she expecting to go to Europe and make it big there free of charge?
You have to use what u have to get what u need. Thats the rule of life.

Well, it's not like I'm accusing anybody.... but it seems like some parents drum it in their children head that they must use what they have to get what they want...and yet we wonder why so many guys become gay and their sisters prostitutes.

They were held for forcing underaged girls into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by Osanoghodua1: 2:38am On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
People from Edo should have some self respect.

Tufiakwa!

Stop insulting your parents.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by allcomage: 3:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
Well, its not like am surporting anybody but was she expecting to go to Europe and make it big there free of charge?
You have to use what u have to get what u need. Thats the rule of life.

You Must be a human trafficar or related to one.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 12, 2019
frankdre:
it appears your sister does prostitution there too from what you have said

The truth is - most of this girls solicit for sponsors to take them abroad soley for prostitution at an agreed fee.

Once they get there, they cry fowl to the authorities . By so doing , they don't pay a dime to their sponsors, the sponsors are arrested and deported while they are taken in by the government and placed on welfare.

It's a win win for the girls cos they end up not paying back any money that was spent to transport them abroad and they end up getting their resident permits from the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by faith2kool(f): 4:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Hurray!!! Its here again, TIG Entertainment, a subsidiary of TIG Blog launches her 2019 edition of TIG Photo Contest tagged #PHOTO CONTEST 0.1 in search for new TIG Entertainment Ambassador.

The contest is open and eligible for all Nigerian male and female from the age of 18-30years.

This contest is aimed at creating sustainable development among the youths by helping many to explore their potentials through our various business and entertainment initiatives which the beneficiaries will be selected through the contest.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/03/02/photo-contest-0-1-are-you-male-or-female-and-aged-18-30-then-enter-today/

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by noisy45(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2019
[/color]
landmark86:
Who tell u say na [color=#006600]Juju?
Give a Nigeria lady food to chop for morning
I swear she will give u pvssy to Bleep for free morning, afternoon & 9it.
The rate of poverty in country ehn, no be small thing.

For my neighbourhood here pvssy is cheaper than pure water

It worst in Bayelsa here you can be fucking sisters here if you feeding them
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by landmark86: 6:09am On Mar 12, 2019
noisy45:
[color=#006600][/color]

It worst in Bayelsa here you can be fucking sisters here if you feeding them

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by wisdomkid: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Everytime Nigerians make international news, it's always negative press. Ever wondered why our visa are always been turned down?
Here is another archives of information stored about "bad Nigerians"
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by galadima77(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
People from Edo should have some self respect.

Tufiakwa!

Very unfair thing to say about Edo people
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Edo stench all over this
its their specialty, it contributes to our nations GDP.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=landmark86 post=76576578][/quote]
lie bayelsa is an oil producing state, they have money
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by LuciferAdvocate(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Please help me look for a mini flat in your neighborhood. I will like to be your neighbor.

Thanks

You are damn funny I swear down.
Na Toto go kee u

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by XaintJoel20: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

You are damn funny I swear down. Na Toto go kee u

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by akannynet: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Nemesis has caught up with them and no place to hide����
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by tohyorsih(f): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
check very well BABANGBALI should be among them.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by BABANGBALI: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
tohyorsih:
check very well BABANGBALI should be among them.
I dey do the hustle because of you
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by careidon: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2023
OsuGanja:
In life,you’ve always got a choice
Frontpage!!!
Nairaland has lost credibility....

Useless Nairaland mods bringing a 2019 thread back to front page in 2023!!!

Still to correct/notify others, not everyone is aware what fate awaits them.
Please never generalise
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy by babygirljoy: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traders Suffer Losses As Flood Washes Away Shops In Anambra Market / Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.