Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (39743 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Bar1941(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is the VP's wife pregnant or am I the one seeing double?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by lenghtinny(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oya fun wọn legbegbegringringrin

This picture just dey sweet my belle....

Amosun hear me well

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by netflicks(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
See as mehn fresh...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by dalass(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lawalemi:
Amosun would never visit Osinbajo. The arrogant man believe so much in his relationship with the president
Osinbajo and Tinubu are pals ....Amosun doesn't like Tinubu...result Amosun cannot be pals with Osinbajo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Xisnin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abokinah:
Where are the "we are taking over your land" crew! I mean the "developers" What happened we didn't see you guys again! All mouth and no substance! Well done my SW people for putting our nosy visitors in their place!
You APC guys are pathetic. All elections in South-west are decided by local politics not the
nonsense you write online. That some results align to your wish does not mean the real voters
are dumb like you.

Now carry your tribalistic and empty brain out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by princetemitee(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
I saw many things in the pix can u guess one grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by lenghtinny(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
unitysheart:
Where's Amosun now? Chai.
He dey hin underground house for Ibaragrin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by IloveToMess: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Teewhy2:
This man just proved that in Nigeria, a patient dog can still eat the fattest bone even when you still have all the lions around.

A patient rigging syndicate you mean??

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by olayemioshiyemi: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dapo Abiodun look so soft and calm .

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by IloveToMess: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xisnin:

You APC guys are pathetic. All elections in South-west are decided by local politics not the
nonsense you write online. That some results align to your wish does not mean the real voters
are dumb like you.

Don't mind the fool. PDP has won Oyo abi is it Igbo's too that voted there?
These fools on nairaland are suffering from a special kind of down syndromes I swear.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by AntiWailer: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
According to El Rufai " he his a common Commissioner"
This statement was credited to Saraki not El Rufai.

Some dumbos will add this to list of reasons they hated ElRufai not knowing u know nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Governor-Elect continuity should be your watchwords continue from where Amosun stopped. Omo Ogun ise ya a.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by tommykiwi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
AntiWailer:

This statement was credited to Saraki not El Rufai.

Some dumbos will add this to list of reasons they hated ElRufai not knowing u know nothing
What are you saying?

El Rufai was referring to VP.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Abokinah: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
What do you about SW politics Nosy nugget! Next time respect your host and stay within your container business camp. As per the other nonsense wrote! I shall not engage you yet! But I will not be dis nice next time!

Xisnin:

are dumb like you.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
AMOSUN SELF VISITED BUHARI, SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL THEREIN
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Charly68: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
I really congratulate the vice president for this victory Amosun wanted to disgrace the man from his home state but God moved to humble the man ..

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by noisy45(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Koralords:
How amosun thought he can beat the combination of Tinubu ,osinbanjo and Osoba baffles me ,this Politicians overestimate themselves

Add Gbenga Daniel

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
dapo. let's forget politicking... dapo should make ogun state viable more with your oil business contacts and massive infrastructure at all levels so that we can make it a hub for southwest economics .. the DAWN initiative should be pursued and implemented as soon as possible. our people deserve the best of growth and development that can't be found any where else...
Omo Ogun ise Ya...

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by ijabiken1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
VirginFinder:
Osinbajo's wife looks pregn*** in the picture... grin
so no be only me see her
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by TeeTrailblazer: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
unitysheart:
Where's Amosun now? Chai.
probably in the dungeons of regret and anguish. grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by TeeTrailblazer: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
dapo. let's forget politicking... dapo should make ogun state viable more with your oil business contacts and massive infrastructure at all levels so that we can make it a hub for southwest economics .. the DAWN initiative should be pursued and implemented as soon as possible. our people deserve the best of growth and development that can't be found any where else...
Omo Ogun ise Ya...
I doff my hat to you great citizen.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Macon1212: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingemzy5:
Looks like osinbajo wife is pregnant..... Osinbajo na starboy ooooo

At what age will she get pregnant? She is clocking 60 soon
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
VirginFinder:

Na you give am Belle na, sebi Na another person wife Belle u find come nairaland

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Oricha79(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
el rufai or saraki the thief?

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by lx3as(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:

It was Saraki that said so; however, where is the loser today?

I

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by Correctdude1234: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is our VP wife pregnant?

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by unitysheart(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
TeeTrailblazer:
probably in the dungeons of regret and anguish. grin

Lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by omoagbeke(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
print and burn cds and dvds for only 20naira call 08066416918 08024559295

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos by stevups(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2019
VirginFinder:
How will you be sleeping in that kind of mattress and the wife will not see the effect on her body?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.