Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Use And Manage Your Favorites In AOL Desktop Gold? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use And Manage Your Favorites In AOL Desktop Gold? (709 Views)

Install AOL Desktop Gold Windows | Download & Update |+1-888-857-5157 / How Do I Fix AOL Desktop Gold Stopped Working Error? / AOL Desktop Gold Download Windows & MAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use And Manage Your Favorites In AOL Desktop Gold? by aoldesktopgol(m): 3:53am On Mar 12, 2019
AOL desktop Gold Download

In case there is a specific website you visit often, you can add that website to your Favorites folder, after you install AOL Desktop Gold, so that you can access it easily. Just follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the AOL Desktop Gold browser enter the website.
2. Click on the small heart icon next to the URL
3. Choose the option to ‘Add to Favorites’
4. Save the Favorite in an appropriate Folder
If you have any difficulty saving your favourite websites while using AOL Gold you can call the AOL customer support number and ask for technical assistance.

READ MORE: install aol gold desktop, latest aol gold software
Re: How To Use And Manage Your Favorites In AOL Desktop Gold? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
I think I should look at this web-site and try it out. I've heard a bit about AOL software before. Now I need more info.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Seized 99 Websites Iranian Hackers Used For Cyber-attacks / I Need Ba3 For Lenovo L512. Pls Help / Buy Laptops, Laptop Accessories And Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.