Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? (7583 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Smi1(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2010
@toba , you defend your act so blindly, the topic title wasn't just appropriate that was why the moderator changed it. stop advocating for god jooor
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by SirJohn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
Joagbaje do you see what this thread has degenerated into? even though I do not have anything serious against the initial title but you can clearly see that in the end you did not achieve anything but insults and disregard for Chris.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Joagbaje(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Altheia,
I was making reference to the Michael in title and not the content of the post
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by aletheia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
toba:

What are u saying? Couldnt he have meant another michael? Yea he could have written about jackson in the post,but does that break any Nl forum.We cant say if he was referring to another michael.[/b]Go to the thread, questions for moderators&read Jesouls comment on the same subject

^NO! He meant Michael Jackson. [b]Stop lying.
angry

Joagbaje:

@Altheia,
I was making reference to the Michael in title and not the content of the post
^^Pretty lame excuse. I wonder why you won't just let it go. Must you always seek to justify yourself even when obviously in the wrong.
Your initial title was: Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use. There was no doubt whatsoever about your intended meaning especially when juxtaposed against your post.
The 02 Arena in London where Micheal Jackson was to perform his much awaited last concert "This Is It" Finally erupted with life in a " NIGHT OF BLISS" with Pastor Chris on Friday 20th of august 2010. . .
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by aletheia(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
toba:

Here on Religion section, the atheists makes hateful&inciting comments about the christian God. . .
^Just an emotional argument. Doesn't excuse your lying.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
aletheia:

^Just an emotional argument. Doesn't excuse your lying.
u are silling for using the above word lying. Im making a case for the title as far as im concerned the title of the thread didnt include jackson. What a reasonable mod should have done is to change/delete the part that spoke about jackson rather than changing the title that meant to harm or broke any rule.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
S@mi:

@toba , you defend your act so blindly, the topic title wasn't just appropriate that was why the moderator changed it. stop advocating for god jooor
Hope say u no be mumu,becos i no understand wetin u dey Talk.
Honestly tell me whats wrong with the former title? Tell me the rule of NL that was broken
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by ttalks(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
toba:

u are silling for using the above word lying. Im making a case for the title as far as im concerned the title of the thread didnt include jackson. What a reasonable mod should have done is to change/delete the part that spoke about jackson rather than changing the title that meant to harm or broke any rule.

toba, what is a title without a body?
The body/thread throws more light on the title.
You cannot seperate the title from the body.
Therefore, the former title on this thread was in everyway refering to Michael jackson.
Your argument that it could have meant another Michael or that the title is a different entity from the body
is just a wild attempt at clutching straws.

Let it go.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
toba:

In as much as i dont want us to drag this for long since the deed is done.
So why are you still dragging the issue then?

toba:

Manmustwac. Hope u can here that. I promise to take this matter up with u. Even as far as reporting u through mails to debosky,mukina&seun. your action was borne out of envy&jealousy. Myself,joe&myjoe have pointed out your errors. he said he could have meant another Michael other than Jackson. So what was your action based on?
I dey bow for you. grin So Joeabaje meant another Michael apart from Michael Jackson? grin grin grin So which other Michael wanted to use the 02 arena but couldn't use it coz he died? grin grin Your being bloody ridiculous and you can't even see it.

Now let me just repeat for the last time i changed the topic title from Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Michael Could Not Use to Night Of Bliss With Pastor At The 02 Arena. Were You There? because the topic being about The Night Of Bliss shoudn't be referring to Michael Jackson since the topic is not about him.

And please don't bother to report me to mukina and seun because am going to send both of them a private message with links to this thread and the other thread in complaints and let them be the judge.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
We shall see about that
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by bashydemy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
See about what retarded toba?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Joagbaje(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
@altheia

aletheia:

^^Pretty lame excuse. I wonder why you won't just let it go. Must you always seek to justify yourself even when obviously in the wrong.
Your initial title was: Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use. There was no doubt whatsoever about your intended meaning especially when juxtaposed against your post.

I don't know where you're going in this matter, I didn't deny , I meant micheal jackson. I had two purpose .
1. The fact that the europeans that would have gone to 02 to watch Jackson , went to the same venue to get saved is a good news for me to publish.
2. The second part is feed back from the programme to those who attended. I was glad to here manmustwack went, but I'm not glad he changed my topic.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
What wrong with u? U are looking for trouble
bashy_demy:

See about what retarded toba?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
@joagbaje dont mind them. Tell the biased manmustwac to go change the title of bawos thread talking about yansh
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by mukina2: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2010
Leave the moderator alone.

GOOD, DESCRIPTIVE TITLES FOR NEW THREADS
Strive to choose the best possible title for every thread. A descriptive title gives the reader user a very strong, accurate idea of what is actually being discussed without being too long. A really good title should be durable, i.e. good for several months of discussion (e.g. "Presidential Election 2007" instead of "Chris Okotie drops out of the race"wink. Don't be alarmed if a moderator modifies the title of your new thread to make it more descriptive, durable, and compact.

If the poster had worded his Title in compliance with forum rules then the mod would not have changed it.

Please lets get back to topic and stop troubling the mod.
Thanks
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2010
Mukina, im very very dissapointed at ur comment. This is aiding&abeting. Becos manmustwac sent u a mail abi? Go&see the nasty titles atheists give to their threads to diss God. A thread title Pastor&potato in his yansh isnt bad abi? U messed up big time, upon all the respect i have for u. Too bad
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by JeSoul(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
Toba e do now sad let it go.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
My sister, theres no prb in letting it be. But u must agree with me that the guy is biased. Check out the Yansh thread by bawomolo
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by JeSoul(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
toba:

My sister, theres no prb in letting it be. But u must agree with me that the guy is biased. Check out the Yansh thread by bawomolo
If he's biased then so am I. We're all biased Toba. We have a christian mod and an atheist mod to help address some of those biases. Some people support the change of topic, others don't. Its not really a big deal ehn undecided
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
Night of bliss causes days of argument and grief on nairaland!!!
grin cheesy"> grin
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by newmi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
Tudór:

Re: Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use??

Is this some kind of cheap publicity stunt??
micheal Jackson could not perform at 02 because HE DIED!

Quit making look like 02 is an arena where you need "spiritual" clout to utilize.

Infact I once have been engaged in sexual gymnastics in that same 02 arena. So kini big deal??

l think you should be pacient enough to pay the cost of time in reading through a thread properly first before replying or vexing your misguided offence in public. l have read through Joeagbaje's initial post that set this thread into motion and l couldn't find any word, phrase or sentence that in any bit justifies your claims that he boasted about Pastor Chris successfully using the O2 Arena "that Micheal Jackson couldn't use". For God sake it would have been senseless and illogical in every way if he had included that in his post because it has to take a blind and deaf man living in the moon to successfully excuse his ignorance of known the fact that all arrangements were in top acceleration for the "THIS IS IT" concert with Micheal Jackson (late) at the O2 arena before the sad news of his unprecedental death interpulated our excitements for his long awaited "come back".

l have gone through your several post on other threads as well and you seem to have a habit with consistency of not saying anything that communicate thoughts that satisfies the curiosity of a humble seeker of knownledge which a to large extent defeats the whole essence of have a forum-platform like that offerred by NL. If all people do is to abuse, insult, and breed unhealth discussion then we rather shut this service down and engage in some more lucrative ventures

so young man address yourself and prove yourself worthy to participate in this God giving opportunity called nairaland. thank you
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by newmi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
goldplated:

Joagbaje--you are a real disgrace. Stooping so low to promote your pastor. Where is Jesus in this?

Wait a minute young man, everybody at least in this forum is sufficiently aware of the fact that the pastor in question (Pastor Chris Oyakhiolome) does not require any form of publicity let alone a cheap one at that so "what are you not talking", please say something else

For instance, l mean no disrespect at all, inspite of all the several unsettled air of criticism surrounding this man and what he is doing he steps in Canada, UK and just recently the US and thousands of people readily sacrifice other engagements some perhaps just to see him, others just to share in what in came to do but you thank God for Nairaland otherwise on what platform would we have known you? And you say such a man is been cheaply publisized by another man on NL. No say something different please

at least am well informed in multimedia advertising not just on print, Television, ratio gingles but more recently on the very expensive platform of the internet these are no cheap channels of publicity my dear friend.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by newmi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
goldplated:

Joagbaje--you are a real disgrace. Stooping so low to promote your pastor. Where is Jesus in this?

Wait a minute young man, everybody at least in this forum is sufficiently aware of the fact that the pastor in question (Pastor Chris Oyakhiolome) does not require any form of publicity let alone a cheap one at that so "what are you not talking", please say something else

For instance, l mean no disrespect at all, inspite of all the several unsettled air of criticism surrounding this man and what he is doing he steps in Canada, UK and just recently the US and thousands of people readily sacrifice other engagements some perhaps just to see him, others just to share in what in came to do but you thank God for Nairaland otherwise on what platform would we have known you? And you say such a man is been cheaply publisized by another man on NL. No say something different please

at least am well informed in multimedia advertising not just on print, Television, ratio gingles but more recently on the very expensive platform of the internet these are no cheap channels of publicity my dear friend.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by newmi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
abeg oga joagbaje l am very interested in getting details on those events because l know there will be alot of talking points, so as soon as you gather any related info abeg make you no essitate to share them with those of us that are looking for talking points to logically bear our interlectual minds
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by newmi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
Look! look!! look!!!
this thread is perpect the initiator seeks to source for available details regarding the issue in question and there are alot of interesting talking points in this thread so l newmi unequivocally propose the motion that this thread be mentained and any attempt to do otherwise be frustrated. Thank you my honourable discussants, Long live Nairaland! Long live this forum!! Long live this thread!!!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by cold(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^You've just being busy talkin to yourself.Are u in one of ur so called holyspirit trance again undecided
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by bashydemy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
toba:

What wrong with u? U are looking for trouble
and are you trying to tell me your bible teach you how to make trouble?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2010
did i hear someone say this show was a "blow on the devil"? Couldnt be farther from the truth . . . i'm sure the devil had a good time watching deluded folks.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by chika98: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
That is how they all wanted to kill Linda Ikeji for saying
Church is more a business in Nigeria. What a debacle!
More people outside than in ko!!! These so called men of God
are ripping you all off.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Pepeye(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2010
Pastor,keep on taking the divine life and the presence of Jesus to the people of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit, 2 Corinthians 5-19-20
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
Pepeye:

Pastor,keep on taking the divine life and the presence of Jesus to the people of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit, 2 Corinthians 5-19-20

Lmao, WTF does this even mean?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by donnie(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
Martian:

Lmao, WTF. . .?

. . .and I suppose the above makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Rapper; 21savage Practices Ifa Religion / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) / How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.