Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,399 members, 7,929,250 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) (49396 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by enshi(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Ohraybs:

He is AA..... Guess you are high on lizard pee

Sorry but you are the first person I shall call a fool this year ..
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by being(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Let's hope politics a la APC doesn't turn him into another thing
That's honestly a valid phobia.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Ohraybs(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:

Sorry but you are the first person I shall call a fool this year ..
.thats cool.....That's a compliment na.. Keep it up Brozay.. � �
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Celebration mood activated.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good for him

Check out my signature
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by subcbouy: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
AskProf:

CORRECTION:
Governor- elect Dapo Abiodun.
Can I publish your work?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by frikmon: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations to the parents i pray they live long to eat the fruit of their labour..but remember not to bring disgrace to them by looting the state treasury..a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by AskProf: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
subcbouy:
Can I publish your work?

As in?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by TLAX: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
akinblog:
Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents As He Emerged As the Governor-Elect of Ogun State.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Governor-Dapo-Abiodun-Visits-His-Parents-For-Blessing-Photos.html?m=1

Hmmm...he is carbon copy of his father.

The Mum is radiating so much pride in her son.

Nice one.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Fadomero(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
the joy of parents is to see there children becomes governor not a scammers
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Charly68: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
See the joy of a mother ...she would have said,I thank God this is happening in my life time .Amosun did not spoil my joy ..God bless you your excellency .Please assemble your think thank team and give them matching order to produce workable blueprint for the industrialization & transformation of Ogun State. Let there be a shift from the past insensitive style of leadership style. .Don't come and remain docile like Aketi of Ondo state ..who did the talk but couldn't walk the talk . .Let our confidence in you be turned to testimonies .
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Archbishop88: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mother! Mother!! Mother!!!!
God bless women's folk exceedingly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.