Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,873 members, 7,952,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dark Room - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 11 (359 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 1 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
*DARK ROOM - EPISODE 11*

�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

When emotions mixes with sentiments.... �

Ifakolade took me to his house, or what he called a house.. His place was an uncompleted one bedroom apartment with an attached toilet and bathroom.. His kitchen was an open place in the compound. What made the scenario worse, was the number of touts that were living with him.

When we got to his house that midnight, the moment we stepped into the compound, I practically went into shock as I saw the uncountable number of bodies sleeping on the floor in the compound, we had to cross over sleeping bodies.......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/12/dark-room-episode-11/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Mind Of A Blind Man / Nairaland 10 Days Book Challenge: Day Nine / Introducing - Wings Of The Night Sky By Jessica Tagbajumi Via Kawe Publishing Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.