Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,363 members, 7,904,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio (1127 Views)

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Protesters Demand Probe Of Akpabio For Omitting To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2019
These results can send the self-styled political godfather in Akwa Ibom state to political oblivion. I am truly sorry for his poor soul.

This PDP Victory in Akwa Ibom is so unprecedented.
Senatorial = 3/3, Reps = 10/10 , State Assembly = 26/26, Governor 1/1.
Only God.

7 Likes

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by asobo: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
You can't battle with a man with God on his side. I used to respect Akpabio but the very moment he decamped to APC, I knew he was nothing but a coward. For the fear of EFCC he cowed into APC but his people thought him a bitter lesson.

3 Likes

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Yea

We are PDP

No APC in my state

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by hotswagg12: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Politics they say is really a dangerous game. Apc and tinubu are the real MVP here though am not a fan of Apc. Akpabio ran to apc cos he saw the way apc were using federal might and thugs to win elections prior to 2019 election and felt de camping to apc will make him relevant in the scheme of things to come. First his stooge udom is the governor of his state and been in apc will cover up his case with EFCC which is a win-win. Not knowing Tinubu and Co had plans to retire him politically. First the FG didn't deploy the federal might like he expected and the INEC-REC was not asked to rig it. If akpabio had knew there won't be federal might in the akwa ibom he wouldn't have decamped to apc. That's why he was quick to claim that apc and inec sabotage his election which vice president osibanjo had to debunk by claiming inec stole their mandate which is ridiculous in a pdp stronghold. Same goes for Rocha's okorocha of IMO state and other southern politician in apc who might have ambition for 2023 presidency.

4 Likes

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by zoedew: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
You can't battle with a man with God on his side. I used to respect Akpabio but the very moment he decamped to APC, I knew he was nothing but a coward. For the fear of EFCC he cowed into APC but his people thought him a bitter lesson.

You can bet that is preferable for him in all the circumstances! He badly needed to be canonised!
Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by ThothHermes: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by yaki84: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
mrvitalis abeg come carry akpabio we reject it with all our mine soul n spirit.

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio by blackmantis: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who remembers this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Declares For Senate Presidency / Ikpeazu And The Buccaneers In Power! / Meet Nigeria First General Officer Commanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.