Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Entrepreneurship And Production Business Training And Manuals 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurship And Production Business Training And Manuals 2022 (279 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / Sterling Energy Exploration And Production Company (SEEPCO). / Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship And Production Business Training And Manuals 2022 by GreenCapitolTe(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Entrepreneurship and Production Business Training and manuals.

We have started the second part of our training this MONTH. learn how to produce and package more than 60 different products like -

Liquid soap, hypo, hand wash, body cream, body lotion, medicated soap, laundry soap, bleach, Aftershave lotion, Vaseline, insecticide, toilet wash and tiles cleaner.

Liquid Air freshener, deodorant, Dettol, izal, disinfectant, body spray, perfume, bar soap, hair cream, Hair conditioner, shampoo, ink for whiteboard markers, paints, styling gel, setting lotion and many more.

* where to buy chemicals and packaging material available.

* accurate chemical measurement, method of preparation, safety rule in production .

* How to produce in the comfort of your house and how to set up a production factory.
NAFDAC registration and procedures.

Training Manuals available :

* Volume ONE - #2000.
* volume Two - #1500.

Call or chat

You can call for practical training classes.
Re: Entrepreneurship And Production Business Training And Manuals 2022 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2019
i need the volume 1 and 2. i stay in lagos. mile 12
Re: Entrepreneurship And Production Business Training And Manuals 2022 by GreenCapitolTe(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2019
collabo4me:
i need the volume 1 and 2. i stay in lagos. mile 12

Please, call or chat with me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Best Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Learn A New Word Every Day With Researchclue. Word Of The Day! / Be Creative, Be Lucrative... Attend May Marathon Training 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.