Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife (3134 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife by finalboss(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Liliyann:
You were just a stepping stone to her success!!
Why trying to get the reward of your good deed by caging her in a marriage that she doesn't want?
While she was growing every facet of her life to be someone in the society, you remained redundant, no physical growth or achievement and you expect her to continue to live in a rat hole with you when the company she is working with already offered her a heaven!!

Mr Husband, marriage isn't a do or die affairs neither is it for better for worse nowadays!!
If you ain't getting the maximum respect, satisfaction and happiness in marriage, you take a walk!!
From your narrative, its very obvious that you are jealous of your wife progress and achievement and you are trying to suppress her down by claiming she has changed!!

Your wife, has my deepest respect!!
stfu
Re: Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Liliyann:
You were just a stepping stone to her success!!
Why trying to get the reward of your good deed by caging her in a marriage that she doesn't want?
While she was growing every facet of her life to be someone in the society, you remained redundant, no physical growth or achievement and you expect her to continue to live in a rat hole with you when the company she is working with already offered her a heaven!!

Mr Husband, marriage isn't a do or die affairs neither is it for better for worse nowadays!!
If you ain't getting the maximum respect, satisfaction and happiness in marriage, you take a walk!!
From your narrative, its very obvious that you are jealous of your wife progress and achievement and you are trying to suppress her down by claiming she has changed!!

Your wife, has my deepest respect!!
I pity your future hubby. This is the most senseless comment I have read on nairaland.
You need thorough brain examination .
Re: Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife by rokoto1986(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bro ur story, seem to exunorate u frm all wrong doing, which i find it hard to beleive, because a gud woman cant just turned into a tarrant over 9te. no matter wat u did wrong, or wat she has acheived, does nt give her d right to treat u dis way. Dats y i like advising people against marrying a virgin, or innocent girls becos wen they turn wild, they dnt look back. They feel that there is sometin they ve been missing and wants to catch up wit it. My advise 4 u is nt to go into any legal battle wit her, there is nothing so great in her dat u ve nt seen, she has given u 2 kids, so even d moni u spent in making her who she is 2day is worth it. If she decide to take d children and their responsibility dnt border, if she say u shld be paying upkeep, pay according to ur strength. move on, i knw its nt easy, upgrade urself, get another woman dat will appreciate u, and try be hapi, by the time she is done looking 4 wat she cant find, she will come begging. Just try and xplain to ur kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend / Age Issue / Share Your Worst Date Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.