Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,219 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. (871 Views)

What I Witnessed Last Night! / What I Witnessed On Sunday This Week / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2019
I was on my way to church when I saw a man carrying his two kids on a motorcycle to church. The man wore white native wear. On getting to a very large and deep porthole, he asked the two kids to get down and take a foot path beside the porthole and wait for him at the other end so they can continue the journey.

He drove in the porthole with the bike and immediately the bike went off at the middle of the porthole grin. Oga did not want to bring his legs down inside the gully water to balance the bike and prevent him from falling. Instead he was hanging he’s leg and trying to use his weight to balance the bike. Before we could offer a little prayer for him, him and his bike fell like a dead tree inside the gully water. grin

Even his kids couldn’t help but laugh at him. They left oga and went to church.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. by thesicilian: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Perfect moniker.
Re: The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
stupidity:
I was on my way to church when I saw a man carrying his two kids on a motorcycle to church. The man wore white native wear. On getting to a very large and deep porthole, he asked the two kids to get down and take a foot path beside the porthole and wait for him at the other end so they can continue the journey.

He drove in the porthole with the bike and immediately the bike went off at the middle of the porthole grin. Oga did not want to bring his legs down inside the gully water to balance the bike and prevent him from falling. Instead he was hanging he’s leg and trying to use his weight to balance the bike. Before we could offer a little prayer for him, him and his bike fell like a dead tree inside the gully water. grin

Even his kids couldn’t help but laugh at him. They left oga and went to church.

hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For Spouse To Check Each Others Phone / Twins Who Married The Same Man Say They Regret It But Not Much / Temperamental Child. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.