Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil (816 Views)

Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira / Discover How I made over 2 MILLION NAIRA from a very COOL BUSINESS-FREE TRAINING / Cool Business Opportunity/investment In Port-harcourt For As Low As 5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Bishop1monte(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
I have a good business
I am interested in opening a brothel in my area, there is a lot of traffic where I am willing to situate the brothel. So I need a loan of 7 million so I can rent a building or buy one. Getting girls isn't difficult. The girls will pay 10k per week for a start, and with 20 girls that is 200k per week which means 7 million will be paid back in a year at most 52 weeks. There will also be a bar which will rake in good money.
The business is cool and has good turnover, you can partner with me and collect 90% of the interest till the money you might have invested is complete then we negotiate after 2 years.
Please nairalanders pls don't let this business idea die.

You can reach me on 07056562256

Where I will be locating the brothel is Akute ogun State
Re: Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Freewoman(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
So all you want to do is TOTO business abi?, that;s cool but you have not said what collateral you have that will guarantee the loan,

1 Like

Re: Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Freewoman(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bishop1monte:
I have a good business
I am interested in opening a brothel in my area, there is a lot of traffic in where I situate the brothel. So I need a loan of 7 million so I can rent a building or buy one. Getting girls isn't difficult. The girls will pay 10k per week for a start, and with 20 girls that is 200k per week which means 7 million will be paid back in a year at most 52 weeks. There will also be a bar which will take in good money.
The business is cool and has good turnover, you can partner with me and collect 90% of the interest till the money you might have invested is complete then we negotiate after 2 years.
Please nairalanders pls don't let this business idea die.

You can reach me on 07056562256

Where I will be locating the brothel is Akute ogun State

Lets have your email address, i will do you an email
Re: Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Bishop1monte(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
My dad has a house on a plot of land close to the place I want to do business
Re: Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Bishop1monte(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freewoman:

Lets have your email address, i will do you an email

My email is bishop1monte@gmail.com
Re: Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil by Bishop1monte(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
My dad has a house on a plot of land close to the place I want to do business.
Business is business
Since I am not forcing anyone into it

(1) (Reply)

Serious Minded Please Come In!!! / Land With C Of O For N1.5m Selling On Promo For A Few Weeks - Gbe Body Eey / Quickcredit.....fraud Fraud Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.