Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,471 members, 7,894,996 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (10651 Views)

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by AmuRubber(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
drealzum:
I agree with few of your points.
I like Nwaamaikpe. I follow him.
So I know few things.

Nwaamaikpe is well traveled.
What he knows about places is beyond what Google Maps will tell you. One time he was describing a road and he talked about a school by the road there in kwara state that was popular for producing criminals. Google Map doesn't tell you that kind of information.
Nwaamaikpe has on more than one occasion come out to say he has no other account on any social media platform aside this on Nairaland.

Do more than one person operate Nwaamaikpe account?
I follow many writers on social media. It is like my weakness. I am attracted to hypnotic writings.
Now each of this writers have a way the write. Some thing unique. Each writer brings his life to his writing.
Let me burst your head, I can decode who so ever sends me a text message on my phone without seeing the name as long as me and the person have been texting before . I study people. I get familiar to the words they use, how the express themselves and I understand how they react when faced with a challenge.
Nwaamaikpe is one. I have observed him for so long. Infact I can spot an Nwaamaikpe comment even without seeing his name. Two people cannot write the same way.

Where does Nwaamaikpe live?
I don't know..... Lagos, Enugu, Uk I don't know.

Where is Nwaamaikpe from?
I only know he is Igbo. He has love for Enugu.... he is always proud to throw around their telephone code '042' in almost every of his conversation.

I have also studied somethings to about him you have not mentioned. Where he schooled...... I have a feeling he schooled at Edo state..... Uni ben most likely .

What did he study?
He studied something along the lines of physics or Engineering.

I think Nwaamaikpe googles somethings he put here. Not sure of that..... but the brother could also have an elephant memory.
I for example, I hardly forget. You will be amazed at the little little details I will remember about you.
So I want to believe there are people more bless in that aspect than I am an Nwaamaikpe might be one.
One time a story on Nairaland was here about the Governor of Ogun State and Nwaamaikpe went ahead to mention how it was one time alleged that the Governor had an affair with a corper.
This comment was made long after the incident happened. One time he refrenced a Gloria young article which she wrote in early 2000's in the back of News paper.
Nwaamaikpe is no young boy..... He should be above the age of 40.

Nwaamaikpe comes and goes so we will discuss about him more like we are doing now.
it gives him a god like appearance.
And more so once something is absent, you appreciate it more. Nwaamaikpe will come back soon and he will go again.

It's awesome how you dissected NwaAmaikpe's mysterious persona. You truly deserve some accolades.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by AmuRubber(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
sukhothai:
speaking from experience..
cux you never thought you'd become irrelevant after creating 400+ topics

Hmmm... Na wa o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home / I Have Been Having Sex With Prostitutes Since The Age Of 18. Please I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.