Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" (20218 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by ritzyvic1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
You guys probably never bothered to understand the meaning of the quote 'the first shall be the last'
The fact is that some of the ones you look at as completely unfit for heaven could make peace with Jesus before death just like the guy crucified at His right hand while some holier than thou folks could end up missing it
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
H
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Abee79(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin He said what?

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by oboy81: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
SoftP:
Some persons are better fit to use for rituals ...
Forget that Guy too Fresh abeg
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by oboy81: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
themonk:

And so?
That boy no get sense at all Just leave am
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by sircrabo: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
which heaven? heaven filled with sex dolls and snakes?
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Well.. Good luck to him, If he is Sure his going to heaven, Only Heaven doesn't Exist. Even if it does, I don't want to go to Heaven. I want to go to Hell, That's if Hell even Exists.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
ritzyvic1:
You guys probably never bothered to understand the meaning of the quote 'the first shall be the last'
The fact is that some of the ones you look at as completely unfit for heaven could make peace with Jesus before death just like the guy crucified at His right hand while some holier than thou folks could end up missing it
Yea, Right. Fairytale. Jesus doesn't Exist heaven doesn't exists either.

There are no proof that Jesus and heaven exists.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Dididrumz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Truefaith:
[b]"...Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" Roman 6:1

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Sabby1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Romans 2:1-3

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by overdrive(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
oboy81:

That boy no get sense at all Just leave am

I sent you a pm kindly acknowledge.

check again.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by joshuaidibia(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
tosyne2much:
And this is coming from a sex doll enthusiast
e no mean. But lately he's soundias if he wants to die. The last time he was saying if he dies we'll only miss him for a while. Now he's talking about heaven.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by noisy45(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
I know it's heaven filled with sex dolls you will go to
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by oboy81: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
overdrive:

Replied
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by TinaG(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Don't judge his past.he might be better than you.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Favourobyno27(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
gypsey:
Yea, Right. Fairytale. Jesus doesn't Exist heaven doesn't exists either.

There are no proof that Jesus and heaven exists.
your brain is malfunctioning seriously angry
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by akdjr(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
As for me I no want go heaven or hell fire. I am OK here in Nigeria.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by am4truth(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oga Mike, why do you need a sex doll? Heaven would be full of surprises, God count me worthy to reign with you. if you live in Nigeria and still fail to make heaven, you are on your own. give your life to Jesus, stop scaming people

Instead of wasting precious time commenting here where you won't earn a dime, you can make money daily in $ through providing meaning comments on blogs I would introduce you to. You determine how much you make daily.

Send a mail to: whisperingop@live.com with the subject Online Commenting Opportunities
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Favourobyno27:

your brain is malfunctioning seriously angry
Thanks for the insults, grin I don't expect Anything reasonable to come from a kid like You. it's Disappointing that a young man like you can not even Express your self reasonably. The only thing you know is to Insult Adults. I blame your Dumb ignorant Brainwashed parents, who didn't raise you right, that is if you have parents. And oh! Don't think i can't find out were you live, It was Easy Hacking into your Email.

Run along now kid, go change your nappies. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Onyi22(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jeromejnr:
Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Matthew 7
Sharrrrrap there, we r no longer under the law but under Grace
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Onyi22(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
gypsey:
Thanks for the insults, grin I don't expect Anything reasonable to come from a kid like You. it's Disappoimting that a young man like you can not even Express your self reasonably. The only thing you know is to Insult Adults. I blame your Dumb ignorant Brainwashed parents, who didn't raise you right, that is if you have parents. And oh! Don't think i can't find out were you live, It was Easy Hacking into your Email.

Run along now kid, go change your nappies. grin
grin grin grin grin U really kill am, come give am one place make he sit down for hell
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:

grin grin grin grin U really kill am, come give am one place make he sit down for hell
The little kid wanted to Insult Grown ups, But picked the wrong grown Mad man. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by unclejude(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Na now he understood the certainty of heavven

Afonja dudu...
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by ernie1234(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2019
I have this feeling that pretty Mike will soon travel out of this world and never return. All this talk of heaven funny me
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by oboy81: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
overdrive:

check again.
You have Not replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mirror Images: Celebrity Look-alikes / 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.