Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC (24752 Views)

INEC Responds To Demands To Cancel Presidential Election. / INEC Responds To Calls By Labour Party To Cancel Rivers State Election / INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by madridsta007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Obere4u:

No state is traditionally pdp.
Once we get our mind set on vote capable individuals and not party. We will then say we are practicing true democracy

In the United States, some states are termed "traditionally red states" [for example, Texas] or "traditionally blue states" [for example, California] as these states traditionally vote Republicans and Democrats respectively.
The same can be said to be in the United Kingdom where areas such as London and Liverpool are traditionally Labour areas and areas such as Hastings or Devon are traditionally Conservative areas.

This will happen in Nigeria, when we have a dual party system, each with long-term histories. As at this moment PDP, having been in existence since 1999 can be easily said to have traditional strongholds, going by voting allegiances and patterns. This is normal. APC will, by the time it goes through and survives several electoral cycles.

Unless we want to pretend to ourselves, these are simple facts.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Obere4u: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
madridsta007:

In the United States, some states are termed "traditionally red states" [for example, Texas] or "traditionally blue states" [for example, California] as these states traditionally vote Republicans and Democrats respectively.
The same can be said to be in the United Kingdom where areas such as London and Liverpool are traditionally Labour areas and areas such as Hastings or Devon are traditionally Conservative areas.

This will happen in Nigeria, when we have a dual party system, each with long-term histories. As at this moment PDP, having been in existence since 1999 can be easily said to have traditional strongholds, going by voting allegiances and patterns. This is normal. APC will, by the time it goes through and survives several electoral cycles.

Unless we want to pretend to ourselves, these are simple facts.

Pdp wasn't formed from start of democracy in Nigeria.
We see power of incumbency rocking a lot in our electoral system.
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Mizwisdom(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Obere4u:

The person you're responding to has fully explained it for you but no one knows the level of your education or how well you grasp things after initial explanation so continue going round in circles, I just hope he notices and put an end to this conversion as it's making us bored grin
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Obere4u: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
undecided

Mizwisdom:

The person you're responding to has fully explained it for you but no one knows the level of your education or how well you grasp things after initial explanation so continue going round in circles, I just hope he notices and put an end to this conversion as it's making us bored grin
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by paullo20: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
INEC please remain independent. You are too biased and pro APC
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by banio: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. Kano women protested. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Anndrew(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:
PDP get problem no be small ooo ,dey win Oyo ,Akwa Ibom , Cross river ,IMO , Abia dey talk say the election show the wish of the people ,so if election no gree favour dem they go talk say INEC don collect bribe why dey no also talk say for the state way dey win dey also bribe INEC .
this inec is control by apc government..true or false
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by madridsta007(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Obere4u:

PDP won the elections in 1999.
Nigeria's current democratic cycle started in 1999.
Again, these are facts. I try to stick with facts in arguments and not emotions as it is childish.
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
dante0147:
You are biased we know
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself.
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
INEC is APC
APC is INEC
the same way BOKO haram is PDP And PDP is BOKO Haram abi?
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by dante0147: 2:41am On Mar 13, 2019
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself.

Is your name WE? Abi u don turn part of my family member wey u go de quote me for post wey no concern you at all..
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Khaleell001(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
INEC is APC
APC is INEC

The more I see comments such as these the more I see no hope.
Bigotry and sentiments beclouded your thinking.

When it favour PDP INEC is not bias, but when it goes against them it becomes a case of bribery.
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by Khaleell001(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2019
dante0147:
You are biased we know
OK. Next?!
Re: INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC by AfonjaConehead: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2019
StOla:

We already proved our sophistication, the North already proved theirs, while the SouthEast continues to prove what we already know about them.

What about we SS?

Sophisticated m....

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / Samuel Mariere Takes Farming As Hobby & As A Business / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.