Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,046 members, 7,973,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Iyanya Accuses Ubi Franklin Of Forgery & Betrayal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Accuses Ubi Franklin Of Forgery & Betrayal (371 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Accuses Ubi Franklin Of Forgery & Betrayal by gistyinka(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Over the past few days, Nigerian singer Iyanya has kicked off a series of interviews with some media houses, where he's exposing various dirty activities of his former partner and Made Men Music Group (Triple MG) boss, Ubi Franklin, of forging his signature and betraying him.

Iyanya says:

“I didn’t sell my shares. I left Made Men at the time because there was so much darkness… I needed to move so I let that go”.“Jazzy gave me that platform to put music out because I left Made Men and I didn’t want anything from Made Men”.“People thought I signed to Mavin but it wasn’t like a legal signing, it was all love”.“I really don’t like to talk about all this stuff but I also feel like sometimes you have to clear the air and it’s a good thing that you’re asking this. When I say there was darkness, I was not myself anymore because I felt like there was no trust anymore. Because at the time I thought I co-owned Made Men with Ubi but I later realized that my name was not on any of the forms… That was the beginning of me just saying ‘To hell with everything’.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PcyLUboLTQ

He went on to reveal that despite the fact that Tekno made N30M from his hit song 'Duro,' he got only N145K.

"Tekno told me that he won't lie to me that since Duro came out that he has made over N30M. I had gotten only N145K from Tekno's career for the whole time. Do you know why I was this open to him? I didn't want him to think I was just here on the boss side, chopping your money and the whole thing, so I was like bro why would I hate you? I don't even take your money...that's how much I love you, I don't go for your money because I know you are young and you just started so whatever you are making now, I cant struggle that stuff with you. He was like 'no no no bro...i don't think you understand me, I have made over N30M from Duro'. That was the first fight I had with Ubi, it was so serious," he said.

However, the Triple MG boss himself Ubi Franklin has finally come out to denies the alleged claims made by Iyanya, by sharing photos of a signed settlement agreement with Iyanya as well as some screenshots.

Ubi captioned:

It’s very unfortunate that A person I took as my brother had to lie to the world to make himself look good.Always wait for both sides of the story to call people names.Here is to prove that iyanya Lied to make himself look good.Exclusive interview dropping in 1hourI have never fought anyone I have worked with, dated or married publicly and I swore never to do that.We try to settle things in house and if that can’t happen we call on elders to mediate, it has always worked. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHVi_c1cnA

http://gyonlineng.com/full-story-on-what-went-wrong-between-iyanya-ubi-franklin/

Re: Iyanya Accuses Ubi Franklin Of Forgery & Betrayal by gistyinka(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2019

Re: Iyanya Accuses Ubi Franklin Of Forgery & Betrayal by gistyinka(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
More Information on the story..

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Flaunts Her Reversible Chanel Bracelet Worth N671m / Nigerian Comedian MC Shakara Survives Major Car Accident (pictures) / Big Brother Naija Reunion :princess Has Fake American Accent ,see Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.