Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex (1719 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by importantperson: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
I felt like slapping\hitting her, I guessed the feeling was mutual because she just put on her cloth and ran out without saying a word. But after 2days the feeling because sweet, she came around a sex and we sex the he'll out of each other.

What's yours?
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
[s]
importantperson:
I felt like slapping\hitting her, I guessed the feeling was mutual because she just put on her cloth and ran out without saying a word. But after 2days the feeling because sweet, she came around a sex and we sex the he'll out of each other.

What's yours?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why wanna know people's intimate information? What's there to gain?

Are u not supposed to b a virgin until marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
if l talk lala will ban me

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Fidelismaria: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
sad sad

I don't kiss and tell

I swore an oath never to reveal that information

Check my signature
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by xendra: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
This one want tell us say him don disvirgin Las Las,
monkey
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Osyxcel(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
xendra:
This one want tell us say him don disvirgin Las Las,

monkey

Lol. No mind am.

How are you?
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by Ablemax(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why wanna know people's intimate information? What's there to gain?

Are u not supposed to b a virgin until marriage?
and you think to be a virgin is as easy as Abc
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by NNAMDIII(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
First time i had sex was march last year and i can boldly tell you that it's over rated
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by drmikeadams(m): 12:41am On Mar 13, 2019
grin angelic
Re: What Was It Like After You Had Your First Sex by kmaster007: 1:23am On Mar 13, 2019
small pinkin close ur eyes... how can someone grow longer penis or any logic on enlargment.. mature mind

(1) (Reply)

Men Interested In Findom / Difference Between Love And Infatuation. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.