Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,411 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Urgent Advice Please...in Selecting The JOB Type - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Advice Please...in Selecting The JOB Type (206 Views)

Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop. / Keke Business. Advice Please / 6 Qualities To Look Out For When Selecting Team For A Budding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please...in Selecting The JOB Type by horke(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good day... Everyone, My Name is Ben, I lives in Ilorin, I really need your advice please, because I am in a state of dillema, I am a graduate of 3years now, getting a better job as been so difficult here, where the average available ones are hotels work, since I was left with no option I picked one and worked there for the whole year 2018 but still not balanced due to transport, expenses and not even too happy founders this kind of job, to be frank the pressure is much I had to quit. While since then, I have not secure any job. I thought of many options as per businesses but no capital, going out of Kwara to lucrative cities I thought, but get no relative or friends to rush to over there.
Hmmmm, So last week I was called to resume a receptionist job in an hotel again maybe from the ones I already submitted my c.v to years back and to be paid #22,500 per month still in Ilorin.

Now am confused because I found hotel work to be taken much of my time and I don't get job from non-hotels firm either, am confused to the extent of considering doing ----Okada----(Riding motorcycle) if that can fetch me more money perday and still thinking of borrowing or begging my Mum to lend cooperative money for me to purchase fairly used okada machine like #80,000 to 100,00 and pay back instalmentally.

Seriously am not happy been caged in an hotels. Thanks.

Please advice on what- to -do

¤ maybe to go for the 22,500k hotels job

¤ Going for the okada business in ilorin here

¤ or what else

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Sales Using Social Media Like Whatsapp, Facebook / Blogger&actor Olaoluwa Dedicates Enterprenuership Program Target Local Villages / Free Export Combo Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.