Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje (60026 Views)

PDP Chieftain Senator Ben Bruce Shock PDP / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Agugbadin: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2019
So a theif like Ganduje can talk
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Agugbadin: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Kano say no to Barawooo Gadudollar Ganduje GANDUDOLLARJE
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by biafranrealson: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2019
With dollars bribing devices
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by beehollah: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Bizibi(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
Keep shaking it until it fall off
smh
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by v2: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Another Osun election brewing
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by haffaze777(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2019
shut up gandollar our brothers from north will retire you the same they retire international thief Atiku/Obiliar.integrity mean alot to northerners

1 Like

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by yaks77: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2019
hinwazaka:
Kano State Governor Dr Abdullahi Ganduje has vowed to give the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) a shocker during the rerun of governorship election.

He also declared his victory is guaranteed.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the Kano governorship election inconclusive following allegation of irregularities in Nasarawa local government area.

A statement by the Commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture and Chairman, Publicity 2019 Election, Malam Muhammad Garba said:www.thenationonlineng.net/ganduje-promises-pdp-shocker-during-rerun/
woe unto those people from that religion, because I refuse to join their religion have been tampering,still tampering with my success destiny.justice and judgement will not leave your doorsteps..
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by gabson02(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
You go hear ahm goro mala
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Bambambiglo: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
With the way the gandollar video was circulated on the street and everyone bought the dvd.......they will collect your money and still vote in PDP......I'm so proud of my birthplace.......they really surprised me.....abun mamaki wallahi smiley

Never knew you are also a jihadist shocked
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by banio: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Bari22:
You'll be shocked Insha Allah
We are more than ready for you
Kwankwasiyya for life

Army, police and others will be on standby to intimidate PDP voters. I will suggest all PDP stake holders and the general public should be mobilized to these areas to prevent rigging and to protect the votes.

Only an intimidating crowd will deter these thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Biglittlelois(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Never knew you are also a jihadist shocked

So because I said Kano is my birth place means I'm a jihadist Do you even know the meaning of the word jihadist Did I recruit any of your family members to fight for me or what

All these uneducated minions that will come online to type trash without thinking just to get likes from their fellow minions, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by mfm04622: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pavore9:
Gunpowder loading.....

Nobody can use violence in Kano! The CP has shown he is no nonsense. If he can arrest a deputy governor and a commissioner, who are thugs that will not be dealt with?
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
mfm04622:

Nobody can use violence in Kano! The CP has shown he is no nonsense. If he can arrest a deputy governor and a commissioner, who are thugs that will not be dealt with?

Good to know.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Bambambiglo: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So because I said Kano is my birth place means I'm a jihadist Do you even know the meaning of the word jihadist Did I recruit any of your family members to fight for me or what

All these uneducated minions that will come online to type trash without thinking just to get likes from their fellow minions, smh!!!

Madam, due to the hostile environment you were brought up you definitely must have been radicalised, that's why i called you a jihadist.

From the aggressive response you gave you only succeeded in buttressing my initial assumption.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Biglittlelois(f): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Madam, due to the hostile environment you were brought up you definitely must have been radicalised, that's why i called you a jihadist.

From the aggressive response you gave you only succeeded in buttressing my initial assumption.

When people who haven't moved round or outside the country type as if they know it all, you just have to smh and move on.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Bambambiglo: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

When people who haven't moved round or outside the country type as if they know it all, you just have to smh and move on.

Madam keep quiet.

I've been to kano before so i know what I'm talking about.

SMH all this people crossing seme boarder forming travelling abroad. STFU
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Madam keep quiet.

I've been to kano before so i know what I'm talking about.

SMH all this people crossing seme boarder forming travelling abroad. STFU

You have a serious problem, so everyone birthed in Kano must have been radicalised and a jihadist How old are you? You have a shallow thinking.

My last response to you.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Bambambiglo: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You have a serious problem, so everyone birthed in Kano must have been radicalised and a jihadist How old are you? You have a shallow thinking.

My last response to you.

What ever rocks your boat jihadist.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Charmish:
Disarray

Happy birthday dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.