Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Biography Of Bhadman24 (24orh) , Popular Nigerian Blogger/cyberist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of Bhadman24 (24orh) , Popular Nigerian Blogger/cyberist (701 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Bhadman24 (24orh) , Popular Nigerian Blogger/cyberist by 24wide(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meet Olawale Sunday widely known as Bhadman24. An Award winning Nigerian Blogger and Cyberist. Founder of 24wide Media and Head of website www.24wide.xyz

Origin: Bhadman24 originated from Ibadan, oyo state. Lived in Ibadan and lives in Lagos. Schooled in the University of Ilorin UNILORIN

Few questions to Bhadman24:
(1) How did you get the name 24orh

Ans: Actually from my website "24wide" I extracted the 24 from there which people also prefer to call and added "oRH" which is an abbreviation of "Oriented Hustler" then makes it 24oRH

(2) Other things you get involved in

Ans: I also write Novel on wattpad @24orhxxx One of my books is "I Love Sex!". I'm a social media Influencer, a cyberist (always online)

(3) what are you media entailments

Ans: the URL 24wide.xyz then my TV Channel on YouTube @24wide Media. There, i invite aspiring stars to explore their talent and let known their source of inspiration.

(4) Personal Media handle

Ans: Instagram @24orh
Twitter @24orh
Snapchat @ceo24wide

(5) Awards & Nominations

Ans: I've participated in both Award winning and Nominations also. I win Blogger of the Year consistently as apprehended

He has a unique format about his media
24wide Media then with the Spanish motto follows it "...tedencias de difusion" which means "spreading trends"

Bhadman24

Biography of Bhadman24

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Star-studded Movie With Over 400 Casts To Be Shot In Akwa Ibom / Meet Kosi Onodugo,nigerian Lady That's Set To Feed Over 200 Children For Salah / How To Unlock Spectranet LTE CPE E5172

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.