Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,908 members, 7,949,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie (1595 Views)

How Do I Create A Fiverr Account? / Pls If You Are A Fiverr Expert Pls Drop Your Whattsapp Let's Talk / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys, I'm registered to fiverr as a Nigerian seller in the Photoshop and photo retouching niche. I've been active for about 2 weeks now and I have 2 active gigs but so far all I've gotten is 19 views , 39 impressions, 2 social clicks, 12 clicks and zero order. I've checked out a few posts on how to get my first order but I'll like the pros in the house to please help out with a few tips

Here's a link to my gig please help check it out
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ed4240fcd6?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

Other newbies can as well share their experiences thus far
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Hey people
Please I need urgent help with making a custom offer.
So after 2 weeks I'm contacted by a customer to help edit 7 images but what I have on my gig description is 6 images for $20 , so how do I charge for the extra image?? Please help out guys
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by ewawumi(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Sugarbear007:
Hey people
Please I need urgent help with making a custom offer.
So after 2 weeks I'm contacted by a customer to help edit 7 images but what I have on my gig description is 6 images for $20 , so how do I charge for the extra image?? Please help out guys
create custom order nah or do the 7th one as jara
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
ewawumi:
create custom order nah or do the 7th one as jara
yea I charged extra $5 for it... Thanks
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hey guys so after a long wait I finally got my first sale and believe me the feeling is amazing
Got an order to retouch 19 pictures for $75 fiverr gave me $60. It was a 2days job, I couldn't finish up until 3hours to go. I tried uploading network dae disturb him papa head. Las las sub finished had to call ask my bro to sub me, even my ba3 was getting low. But I finished up an hour to go, next day buyer asked for review I did it after a day. And finally confirmed delivery dis evening
Also gave a 5star review
So I guess dis is the beginning of my fiverr journey
I'll keep y'all posted
Here's a link to my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ed4240fcd6?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

1 Like

Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by bemagnify: 1:33am On Apr 03, 2019
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2019
bemagnify:
congrats bro
Thanks boss
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Adebaba1(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats...wish u more sales

1 Like

Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Sugarbear007(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Hello guys, so it's day 51 of my fiverr journey and so far I've had 4 orders with three 5star reviews. I found my gig on the first page of search page in my niche and so far I've had over 1k impressions, Its been slow but exciting.

My 1st payment of $60 was due on the 16th but I was only able to withdraw to payoneer last night. Paid $3 for 2hrs transfer, payoneer collected $29.95 for annual charges and I was left with $27. I initially wanted to cash out through exchangers but since the funds wasn't that much I used a first bank ATM and when I checked my balance I had N9000 but I was only able to withdraw N7000, it's kinda frustrating losing more than half my earnings but at least I know making money on fiverr is possible.

You can check out my gig here
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hey there. Sorry to bother you. I created a fiverr account since 2018 but decided not to use it until recently. Do you think its going to affect me from getting my first sale? Knowing fully well that I am yet to get a single sale for over a year? Do i create a new account or leave it?
Re: How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie by Setharry(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.
Hire me now!

My name is Seth Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article...

If you want me to write for you, kindly message me.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Goes Into Mannequin Production / How To Verify CAC Business Number? / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is AFRIKPREMIER Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.