Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,278 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Election Proposal For 2023.* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Election Proposal For 2023.* (519 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
1. Make a Polling Unit Machine (PUM) like ATM that can accept PVC and it’s not dependent on the Polling Units so you can vote from any Machine nearest to you. Not as big as ATM though.
2. Slot in your PVC; accredit yourself by scanning your thumb.
3. The PUM validates the PVC for single vote and then detect the PVC Polling Unit.
4. Displays the Election for that day or possibly all elections on the same day.
5. Displays the logo of all registered parties.
6. You tap the logo of the party you intend to vote for
7. You get notified.
8. INEC is notified.
9. The selected party’s vote increases by 1
10. A general display of total result as voters continues to vote.
11. Once INEC shutdown voting the machine displays its results.

*NO NEED FOR:*
1. Collation Officers
2. Returning Officers
3. Armed Personnel
4. Election materials (sensitive and non-sensitive)
5. Lost of lives esp Corps Members and other citizens
6. Ballot Boxes
7. Burning of Ballot Boxes

Every PVC is registered to a Polling Unit so if a Polling Unit Machine is hijacked or burnt, other polling unit machine can be used and PUM will just detect the PVC and assign the vote to the damaged machine.

5 Likes

Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by ORACLE1975(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bad for Nigeria
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by ChristianNorth: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
See how easy you just make it seem.

You mean deploying machines when you don't have 24 hours power supply and cheap internet for wireless real-time data transmission.

What will happen to physically challenged persons and how do you intend to teach the illiterate populations how to read and operate the machine or do you think every Nigerian knows how to use an ATM?

2 Likes

Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Iceness: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Will work though but INEC people will collect billions per state to do it
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
This are PDP 2023 presidential and vice-presidential candidates. T A ORJI and LERE OLAYINKA
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Bodingo: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin, Good idea, but army or thugs will break all the machine tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by eph12(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
yarimo:
This are PDP 2023 presidential and vice-presidential candidates. T A ORJI and LERE OLAYINKA
I think Ajimobi and Uche Nwosu will be APC candidates in 2023. God safe us

2 Likes

Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:
grin grin grin grin, Good idea, but army or thugs will break all the machine tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked undecided undecided
. � May God help us in this shithole of a country
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
OP in Nigeria we do not like transparency. It is not that INEC does not know what to do. They know. Just imagine this scenario.
If you visit the homes of our leaders, they are equipped with latest gadgets. Even the ones you just see newly on the net or in developed world. Do you know people use electric cars? However, they will ask you. How do you power the voting machine?
Then you wonder why they cannot acquire good infrastructure? They visit the West and enjoy facilities there but can easily explain away why it won't work in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a FRAUD. We need a Jerry Rawling or a Thomas Sankara. There is urgent need for sanity and I for one believe that God will intervene soon ... very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Sirjamo: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
yarimo:
You should try stand up comedy! Lol
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Sirjamo: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Are we suppose to power the machines with 'I pass my neighbour' generators?
Re: My Election Proposal For 2023.* by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2019
jerry447:

1. Make a Polling Unit Machine (PUM) like ATM that can accept PVC and it’s not dependent on the Polling Units so you can vote from any Machine nearest to you. Not as big as ATM though.
2. Slot in your PVC; accredit yourself by scanning your thumb.
3. The PUM validates the PVC for single vote and then detect the PVC Polling Unit.
4. Displays the Election for that day or possibly all elections on the same day.
5. Displays the logo of all registered parties.
6. You tap the logo of the party you intend to vote for
7. You get notified.
8. INEC is notified.
9. The selected party’s vote increases by 1
10. A general display of total result as voters continues to vote.
11. Once INEC shutdown voting the machine displays its results.

*NO NEED FOR:*
1. Collation Officers
2. Returning Officers
3. Armed Personnel
4. Election materials (sensitive and non-sensitive)
5. Lost of lives esp Corps Members and other citizens
6. Ballot Boxes
7. Burning of Ballot Boxes

Every PVC is registered to a Polling Unit so if a Polling Unit Machine is hijacked or burnt, other polling unit machine can be used and PUM will just detect the PVC and assign the vote to the damaged machine.

They will just thief or burn the machine.

Different devil for different level.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Has Punished Okorocha, He's Finished Politically ~ Uzodimma / Kano Rerun: Voters Intimidation Ongoing / Atiku Not Nigerian By Birth, Not Constitutionally Qualified To Be A President —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.