Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria (1232 Views)

Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by Honbright(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
The picture below was taken during the governorship tenure of Bola Tinubu in a research gathered by VoiceAirMedia.

From left is Jose Ipaye who became Lagos Attorney General after Yemi Oshinbajo.

Followed by Babajide Sanwo-olu who was then the head of a Lagos State Government Parastatal.

Followed by Akinwunmi Ambode who was auditor general for local governments.

Yemi Oshinbajo was the then Attorney General for Bola Tinubu while Babatunde Raji Fashola was Tinubu's chief of staff.

A look at where all these guys are today evokes a response from me in my discussion with our Media crew as follows...
A structure that produced this class of people can't be said to be deficient in quality.
READ MORE About Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/03/meet-bola-ahmed-tinubu-producer-of-men.html
For today, all these guys are world class leaders in their own right.
We finally reach a conclusion that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A producer of men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by OneCorner: 4:03am On Mar 13, 2019
He should koman produce men in the east na.
Yeye man
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by Seetto: 5:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Have you ever seen tinubu meddling into political affairs of other region? I doubt if he knows the road to nnewi, he is a regional leader and built a political relevant for himself within the southwest region.
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2019
The last time he did was when ngige contest for governor in Anabram. Despite the fact that Ngige more qualify than other candidate because of the party that produced him ,his people voted against him they tag the party as a Yoruba party.they castigating fashola and Tinubu then.
Seetto:
Have you ever seen tinubu meddling into political affairs of other region? I doubt if he knows the road to nnewi, he is a regional leader and built a political relevant for himself within the southwest region.
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2019
He is not a producer of men, he has only hoodwinked and deceived the region into believing that there could be no one better if it does not come from him.

How come Ajimobi, one of his productions was rejected while Aregbesola could only win via unabated rigging.
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by Seetto: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:
He is not a producer of men, he has only hoodwinked and deceived the region into believing that there could be no one better if it does not come from him.

How come Ajimobi, one of his productions was rejected while Aregbesola could only win via unabated rigging.

You guys obsession with tinubu , no get part 2... shocked shocked
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by olagbola45(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:

Ajimobi mouth destroy him

If we talking about better oyo state d time of ajimobi is different but his mouth got him down

Aregbesola own is d salary,d best osun governor ever is aregbe only those who will put sentiment will say no to wot I say

But half salary dat he is paying cause dat
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Seetto:

You guys obsession with tinubu , no get part 2... shocked shocked

Oh please if you have no comment move on...
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Honbright:
The picture below was taken during the governorship tenure of Bola Tinubu in a research gathered by VoiceAirMedia.

From left is Jose Ipaye who became Lagos Attorney General after Yemi Oshinbajo.

Followed by Babajide Sanwo-olu who was then the head of a Lagos State Government Parastatal.

Followed by Akinwunmi Ambode who was auditor general for local governments.

Yemi Oshinbajo was the then Attorney General for Bola Tinubu while Babatunde Raji Fashola was Tinubu's chief of staff.

A look at where all these guys are today evokes a response from me in my discussion with our Media crew as follows...
A structure that produced this class of people can't be said to be deficient in quality.
READ MORE About Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/03/meet-bola-ahmed-tinubu-producer-of-men.html
For today, all these guys are world class leaders in their own right.
We finally reach a conclusion that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A producer of men.
Mumu post early .Morin.?
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by keryj(f): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2019
For all those castigating this man, give me a quote with your reasons if you are in a position to do the things he is doing and will not do them.

Search your concience before calling out others. Everyone have their good and bad sides. For me I focus on the good side of people and learn from it.

He is a great politian whom history will not forget in Nigeria. Always behind the scene of all corridors of power
Re: Meet Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Producer Of Men_ VAM Nigeria by gurnam: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2019
OneCorner:
He should koman produce men in the east na.
Yeye man

He understands Nigeria better than any easterner living

Your unbridled tribalism will keep putting you into political dilemma

(1) (Reply)

See Crowd And Vips Pour Love On Oluomo. Nnamdi Kanu No Fit Reach This Level. / JUST IN: Bello Walks Out Kogi CJ From State Function / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview With The BBC - Proofs of Jubril & Atiku from Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.