Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer (51188 Views)

Davido's Lawyer Writes Dammy Krane Over Defamation & False Accusation Of Murder / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by ahiboilandgas: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
Davido please if you're not ready for chioma. I'm readysmiley
really after over fucking from davido ....u must be a low life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by noisy45(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
I suspect the lawyer is dating chioma's sister
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by millhouse: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
Chioma looks innocent on natural hair
was she looking guilty before ?
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Forreellinc: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2019
see as e sista face strong
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by cocainpusher: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Which one is chioma? undecided
likes for davido shares for c ronaldo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by soliddust2020: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:
That lawler is so ugly, just trying too hard to package himself.

Well i hope he is good lawyer shaa, To make up with his looks.

Heard the guy is good with his work and anything relating to entertainment. He is the son of popular 419 king fred Adjujua.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by 2chukwu(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
This David go don smash this chioma or chiojoo from front to back,from back to front,from rear to behind, from upandan,from sucking his anaconda to sucking his anus!!!!!
David don spread her legs like Lagos ibadan express way..... undecided undecided undecided so what are you guys still admiring in this olosho angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by sweetrace(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:
I can only see one Yoruba version of Shatta Wale on suit and two non-virgins.

His lawyer is not Yoruba!
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by lonlytroy(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Chioma done dey pay blogger too. Everything want to trend
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Hotzone(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Maybe, OBO's lawyer is spanking chioma's sibling butt, my penny

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by zealadjay(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2019
Hw dis one tak be news nw
When u dnt hav any relevant info to giv, den u start displaying trash as news...

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Sammyolis: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Chioma give me Ur number
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Kingjames(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2019
That is not even a problem
The problem is that a man told his wife on phone that he was on the Ethiopian airlines while he was in a hotel room with his side chick.. Now chairman can't go home because everyone knows he's dead

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by dominique(f): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2019
This camera filters can be very deceptive, she's looking different here, the natural hair looks nice. The lawyer's suit tho, looks like a hand-me-down from his grandfather grin
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by owonikoko700(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:
world people, shay usef be virgin??
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by fortunechy(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
The lawyer look so much like shatta wale

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by walosky(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shares cute photos as she hangs out with her sister and davido's lawyer. Gistvic Reports.

Chioma said she love meeting with davido's lawyer because she would be able to spend his money. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-hangs-out.html

Hmm....but why is David's lawyer look this hungry
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2019
gr8child:

That's Fred Ajudua's son. He's not yoruba, he's from Delta.

U must be from Isunambogu
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Bobo Fred Ajudua.
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by IkemChris(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:
My brother you dey see like babalawo

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by chiipink(f): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
soliddust2020:

Heard the guy is good with his work and anything relating to entertainment. He is the son of popular 419 king fred Adjujua.

Really I didn't I'dnt know
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by chiipink(f): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Deltatoto:
thats my brother from my state.that lawyer is the only child of ajudua.very rich guy

I didn't know,
tohyorsih:

you are wicked!

grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Emmacolinho(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
See as she dey look am...dis gal na ashewo...OBO don enter 1 chance. cheesy
But she’s not as dirty as the ladies from the other tribe grin
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by chiipink(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2019
soliddust2020:

OK I didn't know
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by banre(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:
That lawler is so ugly, just trying too hard to package himself.

Well i hope he is good lawyer shaa, To make up with his looks.

is your boyfriend even as fine as he is
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by soothsayer2: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Lawyer abeg don't tamper with Davido's Will ooo. Because that Chioma's beautiful face is tempting. You may end entering her garden of Eden.
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by wideawaken01: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Igbo girls don learn work from Yoruba girls finish....

DEM LIKE ILLEGAL CHOOKING...

Chioma wan sharp sharp connect her sister with this small lawyer.

See the look on the Smally face . ...
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by wideawaken01: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Now that Davido is using Son of a legendary Ex Scammer as his Lawyer....

I wish him well aha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.