Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,172 members, 7,907,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4887891 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
I will do them an email again
scobyy2007:
I got third allowee. I dont understand.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
scobyy2007:
Date pls?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oga, who told you it was a mistake? They know how many we are... and an amount was stipulated, approved, and transferred to the appropriate quarters. If there was a mistake, you think they won't detect it?

Paddy, goan take some rest. If NNPC decides to double my alert, I would gladly enjoy it. Chikina!

yungmin:
In Nigeria, it is so hard for people to do the right thing. I'm just amazed to see some people condemning those who are writing to inform NNPC of the multiple payment. isn't this the right thing to do? As an applicant, NNPC doesn't even owe anyone any sum of money for T-fare. there is no law that stipulates they pay anyone expense refund for interview. So, why does anyone think it is okay to receive alerts multiple times without deeming necessary to report the situation to the organization? especially when you even realized that there are certain number of your co-applicants that were yet to be paid. We are all just like the corrupt leaders we sit in our home to condemn everyday.

Please, to whom it may concern, if you got multiple alerts and reported the issue to NNPC, I want to tell you that you did the right and honourable thing. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbadekunle(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gbyms:
Let’s try to think outside the box.
1. Some have received 0 payment
2. Some have received 1 payment
3. Some have received 2 payments
4. Some have received 3 payments
Logical deduction:
1. An error was made hence double payment. The 3rd payment however prompts the question; can Nnpc make a financial error twice?
2. The presidency approved the new salary scale hence transport funds were increased. This implies that the newly alerted folks might be the successful ones. Seeing that candidates that were paid twice and thrice surpassed the 1 percent inference, shouldn’t this be flawed?
3. The unpaid candidates are being neglected because they are successful and their transport allowance would be woven into the funds paid after induction. However are they not the ones that need the allowance the most seeing that they have to travel a second time?

What is the name of this theory you are trying to formulate?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
scobyy2007:
When/time received and what interview date?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brill1: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
they are testing u guys to see the trust worthy ones... From a rediebu source...
Kindly send the money back to the account no. Below to prove to nnpc that u a trust worthy
(00437238
First bank) grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
scobyy2007:
I will do them an email again

Send them a mail with this format;
Your name, NNPC/GT/ number interview date, account number, location and the number of times you've been paid.

I'm sure they will work on it.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Send them a mail with this format;
Your name, NNPC/GT/ number interview date, account number, location and the number of times you've been paid.

I'm sure they will work on it.
lmaoo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
2nd
Etr3y:

Date pls?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
2nd July 2019. 1:36pm today
jlomz:

When/time received and what interview date?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Easy2K:
Omo my 3rd alert just dropped. Isiewu and cold larger loading grin
So what you are saying is that when you drink cold lager it doesn't choke you, but when you try to spell it, it chokes you.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
scobyy2007:
2nd July 2019. 1:36pm today
Be like the money been don enter since be dat, Bob God help us ooooooooooO. The dates of recipients appears to be random.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
souljar:

So what you are saying is that when you drink cold lager it doesn't choke you, but when you try to spell it, it chokes you.

Ye!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
souljar:

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:
lmaoo

He's the one that wants NNPC to work on his complaint now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Macgyver1:

Hehehe
The authentic dreamer grin. I greet you sir. Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
souljar:

The authentic dreamer grin. I greet you sir. Hope you're good?

grin yes bruh, how yhu been?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
souljar:

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
ABT-Triple payment theory

gbadekunle:

What is the name of this theory you are trying to formulate?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShadowM(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oga Jarus how far with APL is it in December or Next year?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
ShadowM:

I have no idea.

And to be honest, recent developments in my career pushed this NNPC thing further down in my priority. At this point, under no circumstances will I take the job so no point bothering friends for info.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oloyesabby: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
ShadowM:
Egbon Jarus how far na? Enugbe! high time you met your source o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VANCANCY!!!

Jarus:

I have no idea.

And to be honest, recent developments in my career pushed this NNPC thing further down in my priority. At this point, under no circumstances will I take the job so no point bothering friends for info.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oloyesabby: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jarus:

I have no idea.

Egbon Jarus said he cannot can again and mouth dry like this who will now can for us like this .....Egbon Jarus for the last time pls just come through for us or any body with credible source(s)...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jarus:

I have no idea.

... Actually I have noticed you suddenly lost interest in the Whole NNPC thing .Didn't know why..
Now I know.

But in the spirit of being helpful to some persons here you may help us ask your source about this recruitment stuff....That will be appreciated.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
oloyesabby:

Egbon Jarus said he cannot can again and mouth dry like this who will now can for us like this .....Egbon Jarus for the last time pls just come through for us or any body with credible source(s)...

LOL

If I have info on NNPC, will definitely share here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Awon eyan gidi....gbe bodi e jare

Jarus:

LOL

If I have info on NNPC, will definitely share here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
yungmin:
In Nigeria, it is so hard for people to do the right thing. I'm just amazed to see some people condemning those who are writing to inform NNPC of the multiple payment. isn't this the right thing to do? As an applicant, NNPC doesn't even owe anyone any sum of money for T-fare. there is no law that stipulates they pay anyone expense refund for interview. So, why does anyone think it is okay to receive alerts multiple times without deeming necessary to report the situation to the organization? especially when you even realized that there are certain number of your co-applicants that were yet to be paid. We are all just like the corrupt leaders we sit in our home to condemn everyday.

Please, to whom it may concern, if you got multiple alerts and reported the issue to NNPC, I want to tell you that you did the right and honourable thing. Thank You

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rahl444:
... Actually I have noticed you suddenly lost interest in the Whole NNPC thing .Didn't know why..
Now I know.

But in the spirit of being helpful to some persons here you may help us ask your source about this recruitment stuff....That will be appreciated.
Bro... May God also lift us to the level we can also chose to reject NNPC job. Imagine if person tell you say he would no longer in any circumstances accept a juicy job like NNPC some of us they dream and wake up with. grin, mehn, that person must be having a stellar career where he is. na this kind oga jarus status I pray to reach one day (amen) grin

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please at Oga jarus and others who have experience in the O & G ind. How easy would it be especially in Nigeria to enter the oil industry after obtaining a PhD? I have passion for research but don't just want to limit myself to the academics, I would love to have some industry experience before maybe ending up in the academia. My research would be related to a technical aspect of upstream operations. I know abroad, one can join R & D division with PhD, but I don't know how things are in Nigeria if one holds a PhD. Thanks in advance

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.