Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4911243 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
dave00733:
NNPC on Twitter
Ademmy and Cowboy, food have done oh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
So na she no go enter towers abi?

Ladyjane5657:

Oh this is so sweet of u... Will be coming to Lagos on January... That is if Nnpc never employ us before then tho...
Will the offer still stand? grin it had better o cox I ve already started having my fantasies about the sultry fragrance... cheesy

And by the way... God bless ya hustle... Will be patronising u from the towers ....keep prayin for momma grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:
Don"t want to say anything so i'm not quoted but there are various news. One thing for sure is that it is definitely happening this year and hasn't been cancelled. There was a management meeting on Monday and a board meeting today. Some rumors claim that the Monday meeting approved the process and from next week APL's will flow but i cant vouch for them because this is not a direct source just a hanger by in the towers that told me this.

The only two concrete sources said the same thing. it hasn't been cancelled and it is definitely happening this year. that's all they could give me. These sources i trust because they are definitely in the know. they are just being discreet

[color=#000099][/color]
Sir, please do you still think APL will be released this year?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Remember I kept saying the recruitment was a success. I had my reasons. Congrats to everyone in advance. APL or not, it has not been easy for anyone.
It’s possible we get notified this notified this month .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sooner or later, everything will become clearer... More great news on the way!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
RayOB1:
So na she no go enter towers abi?

@ bolded.... Which part of my sentence did u cull this from undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
That means NNPC no dey reason Court issue at all.

As if court dey do their own for themselves.

Congrats in advance to me and you.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Beyond9:
That means NNPC no dey reason Court issue at all.

LOL Nigerians. Later when Buhari disobeys court order we will cry foul. Now, because it favors its a good thing to disobey. We don't hate corruption as a people though we only hate it when it doesn't favour us.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by may33: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
dave00733:
NNPC on Twitter
Is it just my eyes or they took down the tweet on the recruitment undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by may33: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
may33:

Is it just my eyes or they took down the tweet on the recruitment undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
And you call this small info? This is great news!
Thanks for the update, our hope is regaining flesh.
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.
May Oluwa hasten that day

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2019
may33:

I haven't seen the tweet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2019
TruthCorp:
As always, I found the GMD’s choice of words interesting.

“we’ll SOON CLOSE OUT on our recent recruitment exercise”

Considering that the term “closing out the process” does not only refer to the sending out of employment letters and/or email notifications but the completion of medicals and a 3-week orientation programme bringing the recruitment process to an end.
It is safe to say all this would happen SOON
At this point, if there is no specific time frame mentioned, even if it is from the GMD’s mouth, all na still ‘sauce’. Next year can still be regarded as ‘soon’. I doubt that the whole process of APL distribution, medicals, orientation and other resumption of work bureaucracies, which can span several weeks, will occur towards or around the Christmas and New Year festivities. If APL doesn’t come out by mid-November, I doubt if people can resume work this year.
But the good news is that the exercise is still on. However, the issue of whether merit will be strictly used for majority of the slots still remains a concern. The recruitment has stalled too long for it not to be tainted.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 06, 2019
may33:

They are maintaining status quo. Which may result in the court asking NNPC why the update on social media when the court has not given a judgment.....They don't want unnecessary delay anymore

So we can as well delete our own here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2019
may33:

your eyes , cos its still there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2019
I think the case and many others levelled against NNPC are settled arbitrarily outside court. The GMD mentioned that yesterday and even talked about the amount saved by the means.

.quote author=Beyond9 post=83776037]That means NNPC no dey reason Court issue at all.

Congrats in advance to me and you. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Here is a link to what he said about court cases and litigations and how they have been able to settled them outside court. The GMD even went ahead to praise the legal department of NNPC for that because, settling of cases outside court saves them alot of money.probably that stupid PDP barrister has been settled outside court. Hence the reason for no news on the court sitting as of the 29th of last month as we expected
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/05/nnpc-saves-over-3bn-from-arbitrations-kyari/

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Wet1234:

They are maintaining status quo. Which may result in the court asking NNPC why the update on social media when the court has not given a judgment.....They don't want unnecessary delay anymore

So we can as well delete our own here on nairaland.

Lol, Good morning wet, we don't have to overthink this, it simply means the info was meant to be classified. If it was the court case (which of course should be obeyed or which could have been concluded without our knowledge), he should have at least hinted in the meeting (i may be wrong though)

his statement was assertive, we may will soon close out on our recent recruitment exercise so that younger ones can come and join . that statement doesn't sound like someone who forsees any form of uncertainty whatsoever strong enough to halt the recruitment, if not for the bolded above i expect that some would have translated the statement to have meant "cancellation" its our style here, however "close" is just a project terminology.

One of NNPC's pipeline systems in abia was recently gut by fire (in october) it was attributed to the activities of pipeline vandals, for over one week nothing was said on their twitter handle, then it surfaced, i credited the fact that the issue was critically investigated before they made a statement on it. Five minutes later fiam! grin it was deleted, image control #lol.

Lets not create for ourselves issues that doesn't exist by over thinking things. Lets learn to stick with genuine evidences.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2019
jaiye4love:
I think the case and many others levelled against NNPC are settled arbitrarily outside court. The GMD mentioned that yesterday and even talked about the amount saved by the means.

.quote author=Beyond9 post=83776037]That means NNPC no dey reason Court issue at all.

Oh really? I thought as much. Thanks Mr jaiye.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
jaiye4love:
Here is a link to what he said about court cases and litigations and how they have been able to settled them outside court. The GMD even went ahead to praise the legal department of NNPC for that because, settling of cases outside court saves them alot of money.probably that stupid PDP barrister has been settled outside court. Hence the reason for no news on the court sitting as of the 29th of last month as we expected
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/05/nnpc-saves-over-3bn-from-arbitrations-kyari/

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Dr maikantu baru's statement wasnt a fluke, that's just how to speak in public. Most especialy with his current status as ex-gmd. If you didn't get the message, that was his intention (to say it concealed) then leave you to go do the maths.
An outrigth statement can sometimes be implicative/consequential.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah, u are welcome my brother. See you at the NNPC tower.Rgrds
GeniusOla:

Oh really? I thought as much. Thanks Mr jaiye.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2019
GeniusOla:
Dr maikantu baru's statement wasnt a fluke, that's just how to speak in public. Most especialy with his current status as ex-gmd. If you didn't get the message, that was his intention (to say it concealed) then leave you to go do the maths.
An outrigth statement can sometimes be implicative/consequential.

Chief moderator
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
jlomz:

All these your analysis for MKK "Very soon" matter. Sense should tell you that resumption is next year, with notifications coming out as Christmas/End of Year Gift.

Make your point without bashing someone else. The 'sense should tell you...' part wasn't necessary at all.

Sanu sir.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
babtol235:

Chief moderator
The guy is good,plz let him be..And no one stops you from moderating too grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Haltek:

Make your point without bashing someone else. The 'sense should tell you...' part wasn't necessary at all.

Sanu sir.
And "sense " didn't tell him that NNPC can still send success notification text next year if they choose.."Christmas gift" ko. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Rahl444:
The guy is good,plz let him be..And no one stops you from moderating too grin

?? Does 'chief moderator' sound like -ve comment to you;

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Rahl444:
And "sense " didn't tell him that NNPC can still send success notification text next year if they choose.."Christmas gift" ko. undecided
This your sense is working on 4G network

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Haltek:

Sanu sir.
My apologies bro, I've modified my comments. Thank you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
babtol235:

?? Does 'chief moderator' sound in your ear like -ve comment;
I never said it was a -ve comment either.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
babtol235:

Chief moderator
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dogtails(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Many of u ranting here wont even get the Apl so mk una chill

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.