Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,862 members, 7,912,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4891718 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
yinka303:
submit your CV to Bodylicious. He'd link you with his well paying NGO
LMAO I think I'll pass grin... Thanks and God bless
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
lo
Ginalex:
LMAO I think I'll pass grin... Thanks and God bless
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Xzbit91:

You can't class any person earning 300k/month as rich. Remember that GT is just Entry-Level.

Whatever happened to MIDDLE-CLASS, BOROKINI, KOLA, KOSAGBE... cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
yinka303:
this meme make me burst into lafta

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
joobseekar:
[/b]

Someone earning 300k in Nigeria is not POOR nau, aside other benefits, NNPC GT is not even earning up to that at the moment, and here we're scrambling over the offer. cheesy cheesy

Bros read the context of the post again.

A man earning 300k monthly cannot be compared to a man earning 1.5m monthly likewise a man earning 40k cannot be compared to a man earning 300k.

The term “poor” is relative to its usage and context.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

Steady source of income is what I mean by "poor" not a guy that has no job. When I talk about rich, I'm referring to 8-10 digits kind of rich. I'm not talking about abject poverty here and I ain't referring to someone that earns 300k as rich.
Hahaha. Musa don see another one! I wan faint...
All the people in this category are not up to 30% of our population. Heaven knows more than 70% of them are married (or in something that resembles marriage). By your standard, the remaining population (adults only) whom you're likely to meet more often than the >70% category cannot consider having a family. And anything below ~300k earnings is poverty?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
I came to laugh o grin grin

All this one na long story..... If ur peace of mind dey with who dey earn 30k, u follow.... If e dey with one OBO, u follow too, it's all personal preference!

Las Las, if anything happen, na Dear Joro we go read ur story

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
larride:

A man earning 300k monthly cannot be compared to a man earning 1.5m monthly likewise a man earning 40k cannot be compared to a man earning 300k.

What you're missing is that, in Nigeria at the moment, you can hardly meet up with basic needs with 40k, and that can be termed as poor, but with 300k? except luxury like having fleet of cars, exotic holidays in places like tahiti or Miami of this world, one will surely be comfortable and can still plan holidays in nice places with that amount. So earning 300k is not poor in Nigerian context.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Melbee:

All this one na long story..... If ur peace of mind dey with who dey earn 30k, u follow.... If e dey with one OBO, u follow too, it's all personal preference!

LMAO... Maaaaddddddd.. Joro, more shoes to your closet.. My husband beats me and he gives me a monthly upkeep of 300K cheesy I lost 3 months pregnancy due to the fact he pushed me against the wall. Joro, advise me on what to do

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO... Maaaaddddddd.. Joro, more shoes to your closet.. My husband beats me and he gives me a monthly upkeep of 300K cheesy I lost 3 months pregnancy due to the fact he pushed me against the wall. Joro, advise me on what to do
grin grin Mad o... Keep it coming...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO @bolded...
That one off me!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
joobseekar:

Whatever happened to MIDDLE-CLASS, BOROKINI, KOLA, KOSAGBE... cheesy

I don't understand yoruba, break it down for me cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
joobseekar:

What you're missing is that, in Nigeria at the moment, you can hardly meet up with basic needs with 40k, and that can be termed as poor, but with 300k? except luxury like having fleet of cars, exotic holidays in places like tahiti or Miami of this world, one will surely be comfortable and can still plan holidays in nice places with that amount. So earning 300k is not poor in Nigerian context.

Did you actually read my post sir?

Nowhere in my post did I say someone earning 300k is poor. I don’t believe I have to break down what I said in my post.

A man earning 40k is rich compared to a man that’s unemployed and earning 0. What is rich to you is poor to some. That’s why I said poor is relative to its usage and context.

Meanwhile someone earning 40k is not poor, s/he is struggling likewise someone earning 300k is not rich, s/he is comfortable.

Fine margins.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
larride:

At least someone understands the picture I'm trying to paint
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
I left Nairaland since the morning. I came back now and saw three extra pages. I shouted and was like "What did I miss?", "Has APL dropped?". Only for me to see 3 wasted pages of complete NONSENSE. Guys please stick to NNPC gist which is the point of the thread. Stop introducing us to your imaginations!!

If you have relevant information, please share. All gist here should be APL related.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
balher:
https://www.gistreel.com/lady-who-dumped-boyfriend-wants-him-back-after-he-secured-oil-contract/?fbclid=IwAR3v1_60mc7R4klHEKSmpHVZ-Ps7vSZVwVri6QGdDO-TDx9D-TPgPMslc_U

Oil money at work, Choi! Thankfully she ended it. Not the ones that will be smelling your oil money from a distance and be giving reddish-green light

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
92 chats, relationship matters, i hail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Melbee:

Hide my identity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Okay, so our topic for today is rich guy and poor guy?

Interesting. What monthly income range can be classified as rich and which range can be classified as poor guy.

I want to check something.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Kwantiniyu!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Gbyms:

It’s unfortunate people can do that and go free . Someone went free before hence someone had the guts to repeat it. Sigh! To think these are potential Nnpc employees is scary!

It baffles me that humans could think so low just for attention. Low lives
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Just make money and spend it.
Stop this love and money talk. Who nor like better thing?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powern: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2019
@ Voice 234.
Am interested, please can we talk privately? please kindly flash/beep me on---07030268004.
Cheers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulaj(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Someone once said to be considered rich by Forbes, you must be worth 350 million Naira. That's just a million dollars. Makes me question the claim. But it makes sense. You get 50 million for account no make you rich man. You are better off than many, but you are not rich.
Analyze with me (if you want to live like a rich man):
Benz 30 mill
New House 15 mill
Balance 5 mill.
You never broke?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Melbee:

baby, come chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.