Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,538 members, 7,917,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4895595 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Hello guys.

I think it's high time we bombarded NNPC's official Twitter handle with questions about the recruitment. From the look of things, they are quite responsive on that channel. They replied a guy who questioned the recruitment recently via a comment.

Let us not lose hope. I expect what I was told by a relative who has direct links with some people "up there" to come to pass. He said this week and I relayed the info.

Let us flood any post they make with recruitment questions. They will have no option but to answer. Imagine if they got 100 comments on each post about the recruitment. It will wake them up.

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup

Thanks.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2019
helpedboy:

It's not about the APL-date specificity, my brother.
Me sef, I no fit explain to you how the wait for this APL don tire me.
My wowing, however, is chiefly because of the fact that, undeniably, this recruitment mata enta regista for heaven, say no be only this physical realm d thin dey, say the thin don strike several chords for the other room (sorry, realm). Abi na the other room sef na im strike the chord for this our room. All join. Even devil sef know about the mata. And him get him own plans on top am.
The truth, my brother, is that, some people's destinies (and by extension, that of other nations and generations) are LITERALLY tied to this recruitment. IT JUST CAN'T BE NORMAL!
As in, my wowing is based on the fact that his dream reiterates the fact that the NNPC 2019 GT and EH recruitment, as with other matters of daily life and existence is SPIRITUAL as much it is (or seems) natural or organizational or economical or political or whatever!!
My wowing also is me remembering that e get times wey God go just show Moses bush wey fire dey on top im mata, but e no dey burn, make man know say man no be God; say only God na God; make man further know say, more dey to this life than wetin him fit see or touch.
That is why I'm wowing, bro.

I'm wowing because we must learn to open the window for the rays of the other room (God's own) to shine forth into ours...and also acknowledge it, while reverencing Him for it EVERY time. We must not lose our sense of awe and wonder for the Divine, and we certainly must not commonize "super-natural" (and I use this word GUARDEDLY) things
By reading his dream, which I actually read when he posted it months ago, I'm REMINDED that there is STILL a God that rules in the kingdom of men (Daniel 4:25)
That, my brother, is why I'm wowing.
Ohh. I get you now Bro. The spiritual definitely controls the physical

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Eggovic:

Ohh. I get you now Bro. The spiritual definitely controls the physical

True, sir. Thanks so much.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Spiritual powers are contesting with this recruitment, but are using official issues as cover up.

You better pray ooh!! Forget all these source engineering (source, sauce).
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2019
Nairanema:
Hello guys.

I think it's high time we bombarded NNPC's official Twitter handle with questions about the recruitment. From the look of things, they are quite responsive on that channel. They replied a guy who questioned the recruitment recently via a comment.

Let us not lose hope. I expect what I was told by a relative who has direct links with some people "up there" to come to pass. He said this week and I relayed the info.

Let us flood any post they make with recruitment questions. They will have no option but to answer. Imagine if they got 100 comments on each post about the recruitment. It will wake them up.

Thanks.

Not a good idea at this time. They have told us SOON repeatedly. Are you expecting them to give you a specific date? Who does that? even from the experience we've had here? We are talking about 1000+ candidates here to be processed starting from friday last week. Exercise patience guys. We are almost at the finish line.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Nairanema:
Hello guys.

Thanks.

They have answered someone earlier, GMD said SOON, everyone with sources have confirmed its in progress and this week/next week we will hear from them so why bombard their page again?, what else do you want to hear?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifylanks: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2019
They have come again with bombardment. Don't you think the one person that inquired and got a reply has done enough. This is not Aluta Continua struggle.My brother inasmuch as we all have a vested interest in this recruitment,we should also note that NNPC is a corporate entity and to a large extent reserves the right not to give you a reply. I have been to tests/interviews in my life, most employers will give you a timeline as to when to expect a feedback. I don't recall NNPC doing such so you don't really have any basis to go on a social media bombardment of their twitter handle.
Yes considering how that BTW application and CBT was about 2 1/2 months I guess we all didn't expect it to take 5 months for the process to be concluded. But the key here is patience.. APL will come when it will come.. So long as the process has not been cancelled,which I can say quite boldly that the process IS STILL on.

Nairanema:
Hello guys.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2019
People should learn to be patient. And pls stop discussing salary, allowances & whatnot, Remember this is a public forum, everybody can see what you post here. Be very careful of what you dish out

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Rahl444:
oya Go take care of your cows....You and your savagery have been noticed undecided

You are just an ethnic bigot.

Thank God you had the sense to edit your original post filled with insults and hate speech against our northern brothers.

You still couldn't hide the trait in the modified post. Let's eschew bigotry please.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Spiritual powers are contesting with this recruitment, but are using official issues as cover up.

You better pray ooh!! Forget all these source engineering (source, sauce).
Your source plz?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifylanks: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2019
And just 3days ago, info reaching you said the IT people were working on notifications.. So how come 3 days after you want to bombard them.. D the info you got 3days ago turn out to be wrong?
Nairanema:
Information reaching me says the IT Department is already working on dispatching the notifications.

Also, that successful candidates will most likely be notified this week.

Wish you all success.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2019
BMedia:

Thank God you had the sense to edit your original post filled with insults and hate speech against our northern brothers.

You still couldn't hide the trait in the modified post. Let's eschew bigotry please.
Oga or madam keep your advice o..when someone is pissed he says anything that comes to mind( you should know)

As for friends, I have them from all ethnic and religious backgrounds...Stop appealing to my emotions, I know myself plz .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
@Bmedia, how do i reach you. We have something in common per this process

BMedia:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

@Bmedia, how do i reach you. We have something in common per this process

I'll mention you on a separate thread in a bit.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2019
How massive?

Etr3y:

Yea, still on it...the number of successful candidate is massive...indeed it s a massive recruitment
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
helpedboy:

It's not about the APL-date specificity, my brother.
Me sef, I no fit explain to you how the wait for this APL don tire me.
My wowing, however, is chiefly because of the fact that, undeniably, this recruitment mata enta regista for heaven, say no be only this physical realm d thin dey, say the thin don strike several chords for the other room (sorry, realm). Abi na the other room sef na im strike the chord for this our room. All join. Even devil sef know about the mata. And him get him own plans on top am.
The truth, my brother, is that, some people's destinies (and by extension, that of other nations and generations) are LITERALLY tied to this recruitment. IT JUST CAN'T BE NORMAL!
As in, my wowing is based on the fact that his dream reiterates the fact that the NNPC 2019 GT and EH recruitment, as with other matters of daily life and existence is SPIRITUAL as much it is (or seems) natural or organizational or economical or political or whatever!!
My wowing also is me remembering that e get times wey God go just show Moses bush wey fire dey on top im mata, but e no dey burn, make man know say man no be God; say only God na God; make man further know say, more dey to this life than wetin him fit see or touch.
That is why I'm wowing, bro.

I'm wowing because we must learn to open the window for the rays of the other room (God's own) to shine forth into ours...and also acknowledge it, while reverencing Him for it EVERY time. We must not lose our sense of awe and wonder for the Divine, and we certainly must not commonize "super-natural" (and I use this word GUARDEDLY) things
By reading his dream, which I actually read when he posted it months ago, I'm REMINDED that there is STILL a God that rules in the kingdom of men (Daniel 4:25)
That, my brother, is why I'm wowing.

Because of ur positivity , we will be in that bus to towers on that day.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2019
He doesn't look like the said person got it via email.

balher:
All praises is due to ALMIGHTY GOD who made it possible, a friend of mine offered. keep hope alive.

am busy preparing for EVENT OF GMD's son, am not worried on when apl will be released, am praying to get whenever it is right 4 me, will update u only with valid info. pls no disturb or inquiry, will come NL after 28 Dec 2019. insha ALLAH

NNPC APL LOADING.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
What is ur point

BrightJovanni:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Rahl444:
hmmm .over 300k/ month and upfront of about 7million or so...same likely applies with NNPC.

Tell why this APL won't give people H.P.B..?? grin grin

Abeg, which one be H.P.B? You mean Holiday Property Bond?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Aremolomi:

What is ur point

Any how shall let's be expectant
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2019
EasySniper time has elapsed

Napoleon time has elapsed

Lets await the next theory......

God bless Nigeria
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Ok

BMedia:

I'll mention you on a separate thread in a bit.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AloneTK: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2019
sulmeza:
Your level of negativity is something else man. Ahah!

You've been trying to discourage people here for some time now; aint you tired yet? Seriously, what do you stand to gain from all these?

Why not just let the hopefuls keep hoping, huh? Is that so hard for you? Stop forcing your "Move-on syndrome" down people's throat biko.

Peace!

Hey bro, were you able to an affordable one around Jabi?
Kindly let me know, I need one for someone.
Thanks

*Modified- Never mind, Its been sorted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2019
helpedboy:

True, sir. Thanks so much.
Uwc chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2019
darado:
EasySniper time has elapsed

Napoleon time has elapsed

Lets await the next theory......

God bless Nigeria

We should ask you, Mr. President

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Someone came her, gave genuine information, was bashed to pieces, and now you guys want to bombard twitter?!! Are you serious at all?!!
You think anyone will be encouraged to come here and post information again after seeing the bashing here?!!
Go and bombard!! You don't know what you have till it's gone.

As for the hateful, vengeful people who are all praying for the cancellation, you will be very disappointed!! cheesy cheesy

I agree everything will round up by January, not because of court case or presidency but because as someone alluded to there are people financially invested in that date.

Look at all the training plans, expenses, do you know how much those at the top will stand to lose if January doesn't happen? That was why the police ignored the court. Not because of the applicants, but training largesse that has already been disbursed.

So I just advise everyone to have faith in the Nigerian situation. Best of luck. They will conclude it soon, but not because of you.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2019
trilobite:
Someone came her, gave genuine information, was bashed to pieces, and now you guys want to bombard twitter?!! Are you serious at all?!!
You think anyone will be encouraged to come here and post information again after seeing the bashing here?!!
Go and bombard!! You don't know what you have till it's gone.

As for the hateful, vengeful people who are all praying for the cancellation, you will be very disappointed!! cheesy cheesy

I agree everything will round up by January, not because of court case or presidency but because as someone alluded to there are people financially invested in that date.

Look at all the training plans, expenses, do you know how much those at the top will stand to lose if January doesn't happen? That was why the police ignored the court. Not because of the applicants, but training largesse that has already been disbursed.

So I just advise everyone to have faith in the Nigerian situation. Best of luck. They will conclude it soon, but not because of you.

Lool, so you think it's from their pocket?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool, so you think it's from their pocket?

grin grin One day sit down with a senior civil servant and talk about training expenses or training budget. If you know the comedy behind how they fight for that money you won't stand from laughter.
Some will be broke if not for training money. That's one major chopping route.
That lawyer is wasting his time!!
People should chill!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
"Hope" hmm, the most discriminated word on this thread, if only you knew that hope is the reason why people live to see another day, i pray that to all who has given up on hope, yours is rejuvenated, even if it is false, it still serves its purpose.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2019
BrightJovanni:

MDAs usually make contact through calls or text messages. Then at the point of offer letter, hard copy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Auction ko, Bazaar ni

Originakalokalo:

Be careful brother.

There is an auction that returns negative prayers in multiple folds....

You are forgiven.... This prayer will not return to you in Jesus name.

Amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.