Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,523 members, 7,888,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4873373 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Starwisben:
Good afternoon, Someone just told he got NNPC APL two weeks ago. He is an old time friend, we just saw today.
Tell him to show you proof na, or is it on Nairaland they gave him APL ni?

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Psalm 65:11 KJV
Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness(Abundance).

May this scripture be fulfilled in our lives this month. We shall end the year Joyfully.

Happy New Month Hopefuls. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Starwisben:
Good afternoon,
Someone just told he got NNPC APL two weeks ago.
He is an old time friend, we just saw today.
They will call u a liar and all sorts of names now. I know someone who has been in Abuja for the past 3 weeks on top this same job. Infact he was given a list where he confirmed his candidates are on the list (only way I was certain they will recruit) . It's good to be hopeful but this is Nigeria I promise you. I think the energy spent here hoping could be used to lobby your senators, house members and everyone you know that can help. Try to raise money for the slots from a confirmed link. There are always slots available for the right price, make sure the person giving u d slot has an image to protect incase it doesn't go through and he needs to refund. But to think these things will just come to you in Nigeria especially this North dominated executive is simply being unrealistic. I Just feel I should put it here, it might help someone. Also remember that most of what these officials say on TV is different from the true fact

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:

They will call u a liar and all sorts of names now. I know someone who has been in Abuja for the past 3 weeks on top this same job. Infact he was given a list where he confirmed his candidates are on the list (only way I was certain they will recruit) . It's good to be hopeful but this is Nigeria I promise you. I think the energy spent here hoping could be used to lobby your senators, house members and everyone you know that can help. Try to raise money for the slots from a confirmed link. There are always slots available for the right price, make sure the person giving u d slot has an image to protect incase it doesn't go through and he needs to refund. But to think these things will just come to you in Nigeria especially this North dominated executive is simply being unrealistic. I Just feel I should put it here, it might help someone. Also remember that most of what these officials say on TV is different from the true fact
"we" are coming for ur head bro. .u dear not say the truth here
Learn to sugar coat from the elders

I shall get APL ...amen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
So this week no get theory to keep moral high.. Na this kind week no dey run fast...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok.
PartsContinent:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
.... And for the last recruitment that was done in NPA in 2014. Appointment letters were issued in 2016. Getting desperate now for a recruitment that was done few months ago is simply not necessary. The major thing is that your name should be on the list. The FG can take 40 years but your name will still come out.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
OKAY

PartsContinent:
.... And for the last recruitment that was done in NPA in 2014. Appointment letters were issued in 2016. Getting desperate now for a recruitment that was done few months ago is simply not necessary. The major thing is that your name should be on the list. The FG can take 40 years but your name will still come out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
I fore saw all these issues popping up after Mr Mikantu handed over.

Look at how fast things moved under his reign.

In Africa, once there is a change in leadership, there is likely to be a change in policy, objectives and goals.

Now, it doesn't seem like the current MD is taking the recruitment process with the same energy or direction as the former MD.

Where is Vision 2020? That's why unfortunately, I didn't want Mr Atiku to win the last General elections because this process would have long been history.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Panalyst has been too quiet lately. I am checking something.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:

OK Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:
OK
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:

That one is a normal thing!! But the oil industry is too sensitive to have all recruits be 100% from the backdoor. Their hands are tied really. Some will get this job on merit.

Someone close to me almost got in the last time they made it public (family emergency wahala), without knowing anybody. So once NNPC goes public, merit will be guaranteed for some.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
I think I would pray to get the exact date to give you guys.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
trilobite:

That one is a normal thing!! But the oil industry is too sensitive to have all recruits be 100% from the backdoor. Their hands are tied really. Some will get this job on merit.

Someone close to me almost got in the last time they made it public (family emergency wahala), without knowing anybody. So once NNPC goes public, merit will be guaranteed for some.

We hope so tbh. But these people would actually take mediocre people they know and risk everything than putting professional hands. Naija kuku isn't nobody's property. That's the mentality, Chop your own and go.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
trilobite:

Young man Nigerian government don't care about how sensitive a particular position is. Our government are selfish and mediocre. Is CBN and FIRS not a sensitive organisation. When last did they employ ? Lets not deceive ourselves . It is only God that can employ a nobody in a lucrative government organisation like the ones I enunciated. If not God my dear they are ready to share the whole slot within themselves.
Have you ever ask yourself how many government organisation is productive ? They will never be productive because most people get there through the back door.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=PartsContinent post=84530202][/quote]

They don't have a choice really!! The reason they made it public is to get a motivated workforce.
Many civil service bodies are complaining of the laziness of the highly connected new recruits.

You can't discipline or fire them, because they all know somebody. I believe the NNPC might be facing the same issue (evidenced by the baseless contract staff imbroglio). And another factor is their international standing, they cannot afford to backslide and be left behind by currently lowly ranked NOCs.

You guys should chill, by January it will be over.

Just pray to be among the selected merit applicants, and leave the backdoor struggles to others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Young man Nigerian government don't care about how sensitive a particular position is. Our government are selfish and mediocre. Is CBN and FIRS not a sensitive organisation. When last did they employ ? Lets not deceive ourselves . It is only God that can employ a nobody in a lucrative government organisation like the ones I enunciated. If not God my dear they are ready to share the whole slot within themselves.
Have you ever ask yourself how many government organisation is productive ? They will never be productive because most people get there through the back door.

You are right, but as someone who as been to the other side and back wink, this one is looking like it will spring a few surprises.

It's why among all the recruitments, I have been entertained by this the most. The others (other bodies) were just too hopeless!!!
You'd want to cry for the poor clueless applicants.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
All those guys trying to act as if they are not aware that most government jobs are gotten through back door are the real enemy of this country. Don't allow ordinary NNPC interview call up to distort and brittle your conscience. You are the ones that will get into power and start acting worse than the government .
I and a family friend was once offered a graduate position in Nigerian civil defense for a sum of about 500k each, i didn't go after the offer because i didn't like the job. I was wondering how i would waste such amount in that kind of job .The guy is already one year plus in the job. My mum is making me feel I wasted a golden opportunity . She always rant about it .

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirvingeo:
All those guys trying to act as if they are not aware that most government jobs are gotten through back door are the real enemy of this country. Don't allow ordinary NNPC interview call up to distort and brittle your conscience. You are the ones that will get into power and start acting worse than the government .
I and a family friend was once offered a graduate position in Nigerian civil defense for a sum of about 500k each, i didn't go after the offer because i didn't like the job. I was wondering how i would waste such amount in that kind of job .The guy is already one year plus in the job. My mum is making me feel I wasted a golden opportunity . She always rant about it .

True bribery and corruption is every where dats the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
So everyone telling us about how unlikely we are to get APL without connections please what is your aim actually?
Why is the optimism affecting you. Just quit with all the advice and leave people that want to hope in peace.

Thank you next.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
TheExclusive:
Panalyst has been too quiet lately. I am checking something.
Dude was converted to full staff n cares less about you now!! What else would explain his silence? Don't quote me oo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
From what I earlier heard, it seems EH has already been cancelled and the release of GT list is around the corner ,( exact date is unknown but it seems very soon ) ....possibly the contract staff saga could be the reason for the cancellation.... In all, we pray to be among the favoured and hope the management resolves whatever might be the issue with contract staff and EH recruitment....happy new month

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I fore saw all these issues popping up after Mr Mikantu handed over.

Look at how fast things moved under his reign.

In Africa, once there is a change in leadership, there is likely to be a change in policy, objectives and goals.

Now, it doesn't seem like the current MD is taking the recruitment process with the same energy or direction as the former MD.

Where is Vision 2020? That's why unfortunately, I didn't want Mr Atiku to win the last General elections because this process would have long been history.
Not at all... It's terrible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
SEEMS theory!!!!

KelBee:
From what I earlier heard, it seems EH has already been cancelled and the release of GT list is around the corner ,( exact date is unknown but it seems very soon ) ....possibly the contract staff saga could be the reason for the cancellation.... In all, we pray to be among the favoured and hope the management resolves whatever might be the issue with contract staff and EH recruitment....happy new month

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
KelBee:

Mayday Mayday new theory propounded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
As much as I expect the closure of the recruitment process, I will be surprised if there is any form of notification this year again. Panalyst and co are not just being quiet for no reason. May the Almighty God help everyone of us.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
PartsContinent:

Nobody will call him names because we all know what happens in Nigeria.. But in as much as I agree with you , I disagree in some aspects..
It is true that backdoor syndrome won't stop plaguing Nigerian Occupational organizations.. But one thing I know for a fact is that there will always be room for merit... There will always be room to fit in some of the qualified...if not ,how would u explain the cases of most interviewees who got invites with no connection?? ... I know Mago Mago Is the order of the day in naija recruitement process but I still believe there is hope for local men and women who did well in this one.... Except our firm DOES not want to move forward in any way... But I know our "dear GMD" is far more "vision-ful" than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
KelBee:

This is just an imagination of a set of people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
EH are of about 3 different cadre, so what cadre are you people referring to as being having to be replaced by contract staff Anyway, contract staff are in many organizations and when a position is vacant, there is no direct conversion of contract staff to any position because there is no such agreement that contract staff is going to metamorphise into full staff at any point in time. The only way to enter any organisation is either as a trainee or through a structured recruitment as an experienced hire.

If the contract staff are for direct conversion, or if the coperation has an initial agreement with them as at the time of thier engagement, they would have treated them first before advertising for external candidates.

Also not all positions require a contract staff, take for instance, there is no contract staff for some certain positions within an organisation. For instance is there a contract staff as a superintendent contract staff or supervisor contract staff or as management contract staff who will now be supervising fully employed officers? It can't work that way...If anyone told me that their are senior contract staff supervising regular staff, then the person is already telling me there is going to be a contract GMD someday...What I know is possible for mid management and senior management cadre are consultants and not contract staff managing a cooperation. Note that contract staff everywhere are usually junior cadres and not contract staff in management positions...

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol... Boys dn dy hopeless sad sad

This is crazy, unlike the vibe at the commencement of the interview phase.

Let's all keep the faith guys and get busy too..

Can we please have next week riddled out of sauce/source...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.