Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4882516 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by luvlyoracle(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Would be grateful if i could see somone to help me gain work experience in an oil firm or related field.....that would be my greatest xmas gift...

PS i studied Metallurgical and Material Engineering and currently awaiting NYSC.I am willing to relocate to part of the country.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Andre92:

He is with NCC atm.
So he left NNPC offer on a platter of gold and went for NCC, when no be IOC, I see.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mitocyan:

So he left NNPC offer on a platter of gold and went for NCC, when no be IOC, I see.

If u dont knw the pay package of NCC better shut up. And that aside, where in my statement did I mention he rejected NNPC offer?

No wonder we are subjected to take english proficiency test because of people like u. Assumption Kill u there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Rather the era of shut ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Andre92:

If u dont knw the pay package of NCC better shut up. And that aside, where in my statement did I mention he rejected NNPC offer?

Your friend is with NCC at the moment, yet with NNPC offer in another hand, and your Father-in-law is a retired NNPC staff, yet you're afraid of not being selected by NNPC because you studied IT related course.
Is that your friend, his job, offer, your FiL are all "Audio" or you're so bad none of them can assure or help you in this NNPC issue?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
joobseekar:

Your friend is with NCC at the moment, yet with NNPC offer in another hand, and your Father-in-law is a retired NNPC staff, yet you're afraid of not being selected by NNPC because you studied IT related course.
Is that your friend, his job, offer, your FiL are all "Audio" or you're so bad none of them can assure or help you in this NNPC issue?

All of the bolded. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
joobseekar:

Never have I spoken about Father-in-law connect anywhere on this thread. My elder bro got the DPR Job with strong connect even with Bsc 3rd class. If the connect was still in office "wetin concern me with nairaland'

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Andre92:

Never have I spoken about Father-in-law connect anywhere on this thread. My elder bro got the DPR Job with strong connect even with Bsc 3rd class. If the connect was still in office "wetin concern me with nairaland'
andre92 dey always get people wey important, but unfortunately they are not important enough to help him.

If your friends and families can't help ur ministry, how sure are you that nairaland/nairalanders can be of help?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
souljar:

Lol... You'll be "able and capable".
Hahahaha
I will be able to safeguard my upfront from assaults grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sight you bro.

GeniusOla:

Ikorodu peep spotted, hailings.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Andre92:

I get am before no be property though

Love and light

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Andre92:

No wonder we are subjected to take english proficiency test because of people like u Assumption Kill u there
Why do you feel attacked? Sounds familiar. Coming from someone from a family of a 3rd class candidate that is proud of getting jobs through the back door.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mitocyan:

Why do you feel attacked? Sounds familiar. Coming from someone from a family of a 3rd class candidate that is proud of getting jobs through the back door.

Plz don't have a dig at my family. Thats extreme. For your info I am a first class graduate. Take your time. Also, I am not proud of it but its his luck.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Napolitano, how far...good evening...
Any update? , any feedback? Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
bobowaja:
Too much gbas gbos for this room these days. And someone even said *like afflictions another person will pass away* cheesy

Me dey reason am like this say I go need bodyguards for that nnpc towers.... With this kind of prospective workers for nnpc, one go need better security. grin

grin grin I'm not laffin just that the hahahahaha I bottled up from the recent happenings on this thread has left me traumatized! cheesy

Baba Waja, local woman sights u.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BESTinYORUBA: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
KelBee:
Napolitano, how far...good evening...
Any update? , any feedback? Thanks
Yh. APL isn't dropping till at least January.
From a reliable sauce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Camoready: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Everyday goal post “APL date” dey shift. The human desire to believe is truly amazing because after every failed date, men go still jump on the next sauce like it’s god sent. Now I understand how some pastors Dey make market

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
APL not coming out anytime soon but latest before the end of first quarter next year .

It’s well.

Camoready:
Everyday goal post “APL date” dey shift. The human desire to believe is truly amazing because after every failed date, men go still jump on the next sauce like it’s god sent. Now I understand how some pastors Dey make market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aremolomi:
APL not coming out anytime soon but latest before the end of first quarter next year .

It’s well.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aremolomi:

It’s well.

If we can wait from July to December which is about 6months, we can wait from December to March which is about half of the time.

We worry no more.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
joobseekar:

If we can wait from July to December which is about 6months, we can wait from December to March which is about half of the time.

We worry no more.
me I cannot wait any longer o, na force Dem force me to dey wait undecided

I cannot "worry no more" brother

May I get APL very soon! Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Camoready:

@bolded neither man nor woman, flesh or blood has revealed this to u cheesy

Somebody once called some people Gullible..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool
BESTinYORUBA:

Yh. APL isn't dropping till at least January.
From a reliable sauce
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
me I cannot wait any longer o, na force Dem force me to dey wait undecided

I cannot "worry no more" brother

May I get APL very soon! Amen!

Who dey force you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
joobseekar:

Who dey force you
Bureaucrazy o + najerian factor + wuru -wuru
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Honestly ,if this APL doesn't drop on or before Wednesday ,then I quit coming to NL or searching for sources, and face what is in my hands at d moment... May God grant us our heart desires..APL will come d day it will come...cheers

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aremolomi:

It’s well.

I remember initially it was "its definitely happening this year". Now its "latest before first quarter 2020". We just have to be open minded even if it extends and prayerful though. Only God knows the definition of the GMD's "soon" cos i cant understand the delays. It really lies with the GMD cos most sources just give an estimated time.

I pray God provides for those that have nothing doing. Its really not easy but we go survive by God's grace with determination and hardwork.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apalemighty(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Even if no IT got the last time. Remember u didn't apply that time. Our people say all fingers are not equal. So his favour on u might (rather I say WILL) not bdsame with those guys that didn't get in.
So stay strong and have FAITH

Andre92:
Good day all.

I was just browsing today about the chances of one without connect to get this NNPC Job. During my search, I saw the 2011/2012 niajaland thread 'Your interview experience (GT and EH)' which is around 30 pages. I quickly skimmed through pages 1 to 23 until Apl calls started rolling in. Though the main platform then was NHJ but I realised most successful applicants studied engineering and some in finance related courses. I am really worried coz on that thread only one IT GT got in.

What is the fate of an IT GT in this recruitment?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
KelBee:
Honestly ,if this APL doesn't drop on or before Wednesday ,then I quit coming to NL or searching for sources, and face what is in my hands at d moment... May God grant us our heart desires..APL will come d day it will come...cheers

If it's not dropping next week, that's next year niyen o, or can they drop it on 31st?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
KelBee:

The less the heightened hopes, the less the frustration and expectations and the more happy and connected with life we will be. Afterall, most sources are hearsays and have been failing and NNPC sef no dey try at all for update.

Lets just enjoy christmas jare and the new year with the little or much money available. As long as nobody has received APL, there is nothing much to worry about.

Afterall, they said they will release it on newspaper. So it will be known news. The main thing is for someone's name to be on the list whenever it appears cos it will definitely appear some unexpected day.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.