Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4936765 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxha:

Which of your artisans can reject this NNPC job like Jarus?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxha:

Which of your artisans can reject this NNPC job like Jarus?

Allow @Jarus to get it first before rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
BenFlash:

Allow @Jarus to get it first before rejection.

Jarus is even running away from it like a plague now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sure!

hooha:
Let the will of God be done
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
I’m not worried just yet till after 22nd

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Till after 31st jare. But rumour has it that its January.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
https://www.withinnigeria.com/amp/2019/12/19/videos-of-job-seekers-climbing-buildings-to-get-ndlea-jobs-sparks-outrage/
Seeing these videos were sadning cry, took me back to our own experience and how almost hitch free it was including the interview...
Point is that we should have more faith in the process and the corporation and believe the time they're taking is to get it all right one more time. Ps. Don't give up on giving that your plan B a try or making one if you didn't have any.
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to us all...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nothing wey Muhammed no go reason for cave..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
That jobless charge and bail lawyer seeking cheap popularity would not see this one to take to court! Na wia “oyel” dey him go see! Why not take action against NDLEA for not providing conducive test environment that will not discriminate and leave out potentially weaker candidates eg women, handicapped etc

Ekema:
https://www.withinnigeria.com/amp/2019/12/19/videos-of-job-seekers-climbing-buildings-to-get-ndlea-jobs-sparks-outrage/
Seeing these videos were sadning cry, took me back to our own experience and how almost hitch free it was including the interview...
Point is that we should have more faith in the process and the corporation and believe the time they're taking is to get it all right one more time. Ps. Don't give up on giving that your plan B a try or making one if you didn't have any.
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to us all...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gosh...May God bless d dude way set NNPC CBT test, especially d maths....I didn't even know there are simply math questions that can seriously waste ur time like dragnet till I met d people from NDLEA, thanks for d wonderful experience.

I think dis Christmas I should get two turkeys cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rafiq2:
Gosh...May God bless d dude way set NNPC CBT test, especially d maths....I didn't even know there are simply math questions that can seriously waste ur time like dragnet till I met d people from NDLEA, thanks for d wonderful experience.

Rafiq2, na u be the guy who climbed the roof? grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
CircleOfWilis:

That NDLEA is looking more like Immigration recruitment in ABUJA during GEJ.
Too much invitees, than what they can cater for...
They're making NNPC looks like Angel.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
"There is job, but people are looking for reasonable job...."

Whenever God decides to give us APL, may it favour us in Jesus name. Amen.

The receiving of NNPC APL is a very big trophy in this economy...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
hooha:
"There is job, but people are looking for reasonable job...."

Whenever God decides to give us APL, may it favour us in Jesus name. Amen.

The receiving of NNPC APL is a very big trophy in this economy...

I swear the trophy even pass the one won by Anthony Joshua..

I shall receive APL soon, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
NNPC test in 2011 was rowdy as well. It was a paper based test then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
CircleOfWilis:

Abeg woh grin it hasn't reached that extent yet & would never reach it grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
hooha:
Let the will of God be done
It is now you're making sense
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rafiq2:

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2019
lahizak:

Abeg let d thread turn to whatever it wants. Who we kidding? Deep down we all know that less than 10 people on this thread will get APL if it eventually show and 7 out of dos 10 probably have strong godfathers. Probably by sharing stories here, others can reach out and give us jobs

Never have i seen / read / heard such negativity on this thread before! Which of the planets did u descend from ?? Like who the bleep are u to spill this thrash?
Something tells me u aren't even a hopeful, so let me save my breath. U really don't worth wasting an ounce of energy..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Never have i seen / read / heard such negativity on this thread before! Which of the planets did u descend from ?? Like who the bleep are u to spill this thrash?
Something tells me u aren't even a hopeful, so let me save my breath. U really don't worth wasting an ounce of energy..
Nne,the Guy was not far from the truth if we are to go by what NNPC was normally know for...But this time around, let's hope for the best since merit list may likely take the day by God's grace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Sister, i don apologize nau. It was a spur of the moment something. I had always kept my opinions both gud or bad to myself. Dat typing just slipped after having a frustrating ndlea test sad. No offense intended. May God grant us our heart desires

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2019
lahizak:

Sister, i don apologize nau. It was a spur of the moment something. I had always kept my opinions both gud or bad to myself. Dat typing just slipped after having a frustrating ndlea test sad. No offense intended. May God grant us our heart desires
lol...You are fine bro.
We go still dey alright... The pressure in this country can't silent us.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Rahl444:
Nne,the Guy was not far from the truth if we are to go by what NNPC was normally know for...But this time around, let's hope for the best since merit list may likely take the day by God's grace. Amen.
Judging from the testimony of people from the 2011/2012 thread, there were more merit than connection. The guy might be far from the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2019
You think those who got the offer here in 2012 will open up to you that no connection was involved.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2019
lahizak:

U donminit? It's well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Rahl444:

Nnaa.. In this very case, he is very far from the truth! What Nnpc is/ has been known for ( which fortunately/ unfortunately I don't know) is not our business, our case is different! We choosing to profess positivity and not otherwise! So Ogas, make una no because of una kai-kai throwaway our champagne o cheesy

PS: I have 101% belief in this particular recruitment ,that it will be more merit personified.. My aunt got in there with no Connection, and so will I and a lot of others!
Ka chi mezie okwu grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Nnaa.. In this very case, he is very far from the truth! What Nnpc is/ has been known for ( which fortunately/ unfortunately I don't know) is not our business, our case is different! We choosing to profess positivity and not otherwise! So Ogas, make una no because of una kai-kai throwaway our champagne o cheesy

PS: I have 101% belief in this particular recruitment ,that it will be more merit personified.. My aunt got in there with no Connection, and so will I and a lot of others!
Ka chi mezie okwu grin
is your aunty ur connection? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
CircleOfWilis:

What do u tink? cheesy cheesy

#inFrankEdward'sVoice : God is the source of my streeeeeeeeeeeeeeenght!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Ka chi mezie okwu grin
Amen o!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Chukeg:

[b]Judging from the testimony of people from the 2011/2012 thread, [/b]there were more merit than connection. The guy might be far from the truth.
You dey reason testimonies?Nigerians with their hypocrisy.People that will use connect and get Job and still tell you say "na God o"..I still pray for 90% merit as one lady claimed here.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
Lol,,,Will she tell you ?
Everything na God o wink
I pity who dey believe Nigerians' mouth...

If dem tell you how many places her Sister might have forwarded her interview's details to...I prefer not to speak shaa. grin.
Everything na God. cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.