Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4873104 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chukeg:

Nothing was thrashed. What if the date of resumption on the apl is march and they want to send the Apls by end of January as panalyst said. You guys have been craving for panalyst info and now he dropped it and you want to rule his info out. Panalyst has never given any timeline before and now that his source said latest January ending, why not give him the benefit of doubt.

P.S Panalyst has credibility on this thread.

I really pray APL drops this January as Panalyst said. He sounds very mature and confident of his "sources" but we hope it goes as stipulated. We have 16 hopeful working days left this month. So its not much.

He also said the list for GTs will be released in the newspapers to show federal character before the notifications/letters come in. So the news will be loud once its out.

After January/Feb 14 if nothing happens (God forbid), then it would be time to take real action such as newspaper publication. Peoples efforts on twitter and the rest have not yielded any result so far.

All these however should not stop anyone from focusing on other fruitful endeavours. Afterall, APL is a 50 50 thing. Nothing is sure

The will of God for our lives shall not be stopped. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
highzickjosh:
"What doesn't kill makes you stronger"- I guess this has been a lie all along, cause right now I'm emotionally, mentally, and spiritually down.

Just like any other applicant, I graciously honoured Ecobank test invite and to God be the glory, I excelled and was sent a mail to be on the look out for interview invite (all these were between January and February, 2019).

To avoid stories that touch, I had to buy a new suit in preparation for the interview thinking all other been equal invite should drop around March. The excitement of finally getting a job after several months led to sleepless nights as I knew the interview is nothing but a formality.

March came and went, nothing came through from Ecobank. Then I said to myself, these people must have really rate me so high to have given me a whole month to prepare for interview. April came in and I shouted Happy New Month with excitement knowing fully well the new month will yield good fruits. Then I went about refreshing my mail every blessed day to no avail, what might have gone wrong? Is there no interview anymore? My curiosity led me to source for information on Nairaland and behold I was at peace when I found out that the exercise was still on. Besides I wasn't the only one affected by the delay.

Just like March, April packed it bag and luggages and went without any news. Come May, I went back to the success mail I got to at least try and reach out to Ecobank. Lo and Behold the mail was 'do-not-reply', Aye o! Without hesitation, I logged back to Nairaland to see if there has been any new developments and of course there was a new development. Apparently, an applicant who couldn't bear the wait any longer put a call through to their Customer Care abi shey HR? and was told the process was still on, that we will be contacted soon.

Like play, Like play almighty NNPC came out with their recruitment exercise and reluctantly I applied. I mean there's no harm in applying now, and to God be the glory, I got shortlisted for CBT. I wasn't bother neither was I alarmed by the huge turn out (I mean it isn't the first time of seeing crowd at a test centre, those who have visited workforce center at Gbagaba will probably know what I'm talking about). All I know is I will try my best even though its obvious the recruitment was nothing but a formality (NNPC probably have the details of those they want to employ already).

As if the trauma of knowing the recruitment might not see the light of the day wasn't enough, I got an invite for interview. Eh ehn, emi ni kan tan, a won gbe I said to myself with a smile. You can't really fault me, who wouldn't want to work at NNPC. I polished my shoe, retouched my suits and hyposified my white shirt, mo gbe body me, o di Abuja. Getting to Abuja, I was dumbfounded, being my first time. While passing through the airport road up till the city gate, all that was on mind was fast n furious, that express have got to be the best road in Nigeria.

Oh, I have forgotten about Ecobank. Who needs a bank job when there's oil money? NNPC interview wasn't that good, like I was overwhelmed by the aesthetics of Abuja and The Towers (see ehn there's money in Nigeria oh) I sha ti Ati Lo Ati de. I knew anything could happen but still I was pleased with the stage I got to and to think there's Ecobank to fall back on if things go south with NNPC was pleasing.

Just like Ecobank, NNPC decided to be foolish. August came with nothing, September also followed suits like epo EWA. Then October, the stupid lawyer came forth with his court case. A mo je gbese, I jejely carried my body back to the Ecobank thread to see what's happening, at that stage I will gladly accept Ecobank pending NNe(at all at all nah im bad pass). But the thing shocked me, it was still the same case, Ecobank will get back to you soon. Ah! Tani mo se e? Will this year just go like that too ni?

Am I cursed? Cause if someone had told me I would still be jobless 3 years after graduation I will have rained curses and brimstone on such fellow. While thinking about 1000 ways to die, a new revelation came forth. Our humbled GMD said 'SOON'..... seeing that I had strength again, I mean their father, my village people can't get me. OGA at the top have said soon. So, I started preparing, researching various SBUs. Hmmm NAPIMS looks alluring but again I don't want Lagos jare. So I concluded Delta or Port-harcourt it is and again come to think of it, why not Towers gan sef?

As if the torture wasn't enough, GMD's soon started to look like a joke. But why now, 'SOON' should be around a week or two now. And again I dived to check what's up with Ecobank as it was my fall back option and on getting there, the thread was deserted, no new information. Ah! Mo gbe, my village people have finally caught up with me. Started the new year with thoughts on what next to do, I mean I can't continue this way and again I'm done with the back and forth of different sauce with burnt dodo on Nairaland. But again, I find it difficult to leave as I keep coming back to check for updates. To me Ecobank is dead, my last resort now is NNPC.

As if the cruel journey of 2019 wasn't so bad, I got a mail from Ecobank this morning, restating that they haven't forgotten me oh, that I will be called before the end of the year. Abi e ma ri awon oloshi yii oh. So they expect me to still stay up and be waiting for them. Well, it's not their fault, nah Nigeria cause am and besides who starts a recruitment exercise when there's no vacancy?

To this end I beg to ask, what does the future holds for Nigerian youths? Cause at this rate, the repercussions of what's to come frightens me.

I applaud your writing skills. Eloquent and filled with sweet sense of humour.

We are expectant of the good news coming our way. We have done our best. I salute all of us who took the sacrifice to proceed on the journey considering the huge risk on our highway. No matter the outcome, we are all winners. May God help us. Each time I think of my interview performance, I feel uncomfortable. God is in control.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chukkkz:

I really pray APL drops this January as Panalyst said. He sounds very mature and confident of his source but we hope it goes as stipulated. We have 16 hopeful working days left this month. So its not much.

He also said the list for GTs will be released in the newspapers to show federal character before the notifications/letters come in. So the news will be loud once its out.

After January/Feb 14 if nothing happens (God forbid), then it would be time to take real action such as newspaper publication. Peoples efforts on twitter and the rest have not yielded any result so far.

All these however should not stop anyone from focusing on other fruitful endeavours. Afterall, APL is a 50 50 thing. Nothing is sure

The will of God for our lives shall not be stopped. Amen
you say what? real action...?

Rumors has it that only EH will be given APL this month because GTs list are yet to be considered

from a deniable source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
StephenEA:

People might pity your situation, I read someone's comment, "one day one will click". Amen! The pool of applicants are making this same prayer. May God help us all. My brother just got admitted into unizik, he was so happy, but I asked myself how the job market will look like in 2025, when he completes his NYSC. God help us all

Bros, that is even too far, just imagine, NYSC churns out almost 300k graduates YEARLY!!!!

The government will not provide jobs or will delay for a year or two b4 telling ur fate.

We left d government sector for the elites & their kids, we decided to embrace private sector, Now they want kill us with tax!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
CircleOfWilis:

Rumors has it that only EH will be given APL this month because GTs list are yet to be considered

from a deniable source

Lols...let them sha release anyone first so we can see progress
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
CircleOfWilis:

from a deniable source
All deniable sources are henceforth denied denial of deniable deniability. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jezra: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
highzickjosh:
"What doesn't kill makes you stronger"- I guess this has been a lie all along, cause right now I'm emotionally, mentally, and spiritually down.

Just like any other applicant, I graciously honoured Ecobank test invite and to God be the glory, I excelled and was sent a mail to be on the look out for interview invite (all these were between January and February, 2019).

To avoid stories that touch, I had to buy a new suit in preparation for the interview thinking all other been equal invite should drop around March. The excitement of finally getting a job after several months led to sleepless nights as I knew the interview is nothing but a formality.

March came and went, nothing came through from Ecobank. Then I said to myself, these people must have really rate me so high to have given me a whole month to prepare for interview. April came in and I shouted Happy New Month with excitement knowing fully well the new month will yield good fruits. Then I went about refreshing my mail every blessed day to no avail, what might have gone wrong? Is there no interview anymore? My curiosity led me to source for information on Nairaland and behold I was at peace when I found out that the exercise was still on. Besides I wasn't the only one affected by the delay.

Just like March, April packed it bag and luggages and went without any news. Come May, I went back to the success mail I got to at least try and reach out to Ecobank. Lo and Behold the mail was 'do-not-reply', Aye o! Without hesitation, I logged back to Nairaland to see if there has been any new developments and of course there was a new development. Apparently, an applicant who couldn't bear the wait any longer put a call through to their Customer Care abi shey HR? and was told the process was still on, that we will be contacted soon.

Like play, Like play almighty NNPC came out with their recruitment exercise and reluctantly I applied. I mean there's no harm in applying now, and to God be the glory, I got shortlisted for CBT. I wasn't bother neither was I alarmed by the huge turn out (I mean it isn't the first time of seeing crowd at a test centre, those who have visited workforce center at Gbagaba will probably know what I'm talking about). All I know is I will try my best even though its obvious the recruitment was nothing but a formality (NNPC probably have the details of those they want to employ already).

As if the trauma of knowing the recruitment might not see the light of the day wasn't enough, I got an invite for interview. Eh ehn, emi ni kan tan, a won gbe I said to myself with a smile. You can't really fault me, who wouldn't want to work at NNPC. I polished my shoe, retouched my suits and hyposified my white shirt, mo gbe body me, o di Abuja. Getting to Abuja, I was dumbfounded, being my first time. While passing through the airport road up till the city gate, all that was on mind was fast n furious, that express have got to be the best road in Nigeria.

Oh, I have forgotten about Ecobank. Who needs a bank job when there's oil money? NNPC interview wasn't that good, like I was overwhelmed by the aesthetics of Abuja and The Towers (see ehn there's money in Nigeria oh) I sha ti Ati Lo Ati de. I knew anything could happen but still I was pleased with the stage I got to and to think there's Ecobank to fall back on if things go south with NNPC was pleasing.

Just like Ecobank, NNPC decided to be foolish. August came with nothing, September also followed suits like epo EWA. Then October, the stupid lawyer came forth with his court case. A mo je gbese, I jejely carried my body back to the Ecobank thread to see what's happening, at that stage I will gladly accept Ecobank pending NNe(at all at all nah im bad pass). But the thing shocked me, it was still the same case, Ecobank will get back to you soon. Ah! Tani mo se e? Will this year just go like that too ni?

Am I cursed? Cause if someone had told me I would still be jobless 3 years after graduation I will have rained curses and brimstone on such fellow. While thinking about 1000 ways to die, a new revelation came forth. Our humbled GMD said 'SOON'..... seeing that I had strength again, I mean their father, my village people can't get me. OGA at the top have said soon. So, I started preparing, researching various SBUs. Hmmm NAPIMS looks alluring but again I don't want Lagos jare. So I concluded Delta or Port-harcourt it is and again come to think of it, why not Towers gan sef?

As if the torture wasn't enough, GMD's soon started to look like a joke. But why now, 'SOON' should be around a week or two now. And again I dived to check what's up with Ecobank as it was my fall back option and on getting there, the thread was deserted, no new information. Ah! Mo gbe, my village people have finally caught up with me. Started the new year with thoughts on what next to do, I mean I can't continue this way and again I'm done with the back and forth of different sauce with burnt dodo on Nairaland. But again, I find it difficult to leave as I keep coming back to check for updates. To me Ecobank is dead, my last resort now is NNPC.

As if the cruel journey of 2019 wasn't so bad, I got a mail from Ecobank this morning, restating that they haven't forgotten me oh, that I will be called before the end of the year. Abi e ma ri awon oloshi yii oh. So they expect me to still stay up and be waiting for them. Well, it's not their fault, nah Nigeria cause am and besides who starts a recruitment exercise when there's no vacancy?

To this end I beg to ask, what does the future holds for Nigerian youths? Cause at this rate, the repercussions of what's to come frightens me.
Hmmmmm same here ooo
Wrote UBA CBT sometimes in September 2019, I was instantly told I was successful with the CBT and they will contact me on the next stage..... I was so happy then I even missed my sister's wedding just because of the exams. But it didn't bother me much then since it was for a good cause thinking I would be contacted for interview shortly before 2019 ends. But to my surprise up till now I haven't heard anything from them I'm beginning to even think they must have concluded the recruitment and forgot about me. But seeing this ur post makes me feel like it's just how these banks do things and I have not even started waiting.
Las Las we go dey alright. It will end in Joy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rafiq2:

Bros, that is even too far, just imagine, NYSC churns out almost 300k graduates YEARLY!!!!

The government will not provide jobs or will delay for a year or two b4 telling ur fate.

We left d government sector for the elites & their kids, we decided to embrace private sector, Now they want kill us with tax!!

Elucidate the bolded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wow, words can't express how grateful I'm for this wonderful piece. Though, I didn't post to get pitied, was just trying to express myself.

Like you stated, I have something else I'm working on which I pray yield good fruits ( to be honest, selfishly I kinda want the APL delayed till around February as releasing it now may disrupt what I have going on). Infact, I have forgotten about Ecobank not until I got the mail today and had a relapse prompting the write up.

I really pray things don't continue like this in Nigeria.

Thanks once again and may God bless you.

Peace.

StephenEA:

pool of applicants...chai!
bro, whatever happens, you have no justification for throwing in the towel. You are frightened because you still have faith in nnpc.

Now, is there a possibility that you will neither be called by any of those companies you applied for? The answer is YES! Come on, did you see the message? 'Pool of applicants'.

Faith in certificate, good result, work experience, wonderful CV, have all made you so dependent that, if the job does not come, you are frightened what might happen.

People tell me that I should upgrade my skills to make me employable, I should work towards getting a master degree, I should get certifications, bla bla bla... all to make me more employable. Chai!

I took the advice I gave myself, Go and learn a skill that will make me more, an employer of labour. Yeah, I'm a pianist, but, what I need to execute with money, piano will not provide it for me.

I went into research for months, looking for that skill, which best fits my personality, and I got it. I researched on the fixed and working capital, I had nobody to go to. I had to make my Piano an ATM, I went into piano education, I also applied to teach in a secondary school for 20k. I had no problem with the job, I had a goal.

But, fortunately, while doing this, I was called for training, the third stage in the recruitment process, in a company I had gone for an interview. I was no longer waiting for a call, the call came to me on a path to being my own boss.

Note, 4.09 CGPA, thought with this, one time I would get a job, it was then I discovered that even first class graduates are on this boat.

You will have no excuse when you hear the story of some others, who though were in worse situations than you are, yet were able to conquer life.

People might pity your situation, I read someone's comment, "one day one will click". Amen! The pool of applicants are making this same prayer. May God help us all. My brother just got admitted into unizik, he was so happy, but I asked myself how the job market will look like in 2025, when he completes his NYSC. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2020
highzickjosh:
Wow, words can't express how grateful I'm for this wonderful piece. Though, I didn't post to get pitied, was just trying to express myself.

Like you stated, I have something else I'm working on which I pray yield good fruits ( to be honest, selfishly I kinda want the APL delayed till around February as releasing it now may disrupt what I have going on). Infact, I have forgotten about Ecobank not until I got the mail today and had a relapse prompting the write up.

I really pray things don't continue like this in Nigeria.

Thanks once again and may God bless you.

Peace.

Very nice my brother, I sensed depression in the air, I'm glad that's not the case. We have deposits of greatness, Nigeria can not take that away from us.

You are very much welcome.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Rafiq2:

Bro, you know the advice I gave my brother? "if your purpose of going to school is to Join the labour market come 2025, then you have FAILED! Now tell me, chai! 300k graduates yearly.

Well, it's not a problem, it's a challenge! This I believe.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:02am On Jan 10, 2020
CBT rescheduled
Just got 20k TP reimbursement.
Thank you NITDA.
Nnpc will answer for us...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2020
All of you complaining of slow recruitment. Dangote is worse.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Houston17(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Etr3y post=85661499]CBT rescheduled
Just got 20k TP reimbursement.
Thank you NITDA.
Nnpc will answer for us...
[/quote

A guy we sat together at the centre told me he got too yesterday.
Me dey wait, no show yet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Y'all better leave this country!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Please, I'm looking for easymoneysniper

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2020
From what I heard this morning , the letters are been typed and almost ready... I stand with @panalyst who said this January....May we be part of those that will get APL...
Good morning

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2020
I had a dream cheesy, this time it was clear... It is indeed happening soon cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2020
KelBee:
From what I heard this morning , the letters are been typed and almost ready... I stand with @panalyst who said this January....May we be part of those that will get APL...
Good morning
Come again brother, factorize and elaborate, you mean this january? can't they leak the date of resumption? that'll give us clue like UNION BANK MT recruitment...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Macgyver1:
I had a dream cheesy, this time it was clear... It is indeed happening soon cheesy
The dreamer. You are one of the persons I believe on this platform.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Macgyver1:
The Dreamer has given us sign, can you please tell us if it is like "Jonah and the Fish or like Jesus and the Jews"... i mean, how soon is soon? let's have a clue...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2020
NuissancePolice:
All of you complaining of slow recruitment. Dangote is worse.
How so? I had an interview with them last month, and I'm still waiting for a feedback. Share your experience please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2020
joobseekar:

The Dreamer has given us sign, can you please tell us if it is like "Jonah and the Fish or like Jesus and the Jews"... i mean, how soon is soon? let's have a clue...

"Jesus and the Jews"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2020
lol...mehn ur dreams are almost like real sources... grin grin grin..pls am interested in attending this your joseph visionary school of dreams.....
Macgyver1:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020
kachii77:
lol...mehn ur dreams are almost like real sources... grin grin grin..pls am interested in attending this your joseph visionary school of dreams.....

Lmao grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Macgyver1:

"Jesus and the Jews"
Today being Friday, Sunday could be the resurrection of our Jesus (APL), and by Monday, we shall "Him" in our Galilee (Gmail/Portal)... or just the next 3 working days, after today?... Perhaps, I'm a bad interpreter or we shouldn't jinx it... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2020
The funny thing about sources is that, some of your sources get their feeds from Nairaland.

Re-cycled ish.

Panalyst drops an info, your source reads nairaland and tells you. You come here and drop it, so it seems panalyst is correct. It is what it is.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fajesito(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=joobseekar post=85666998]
[/Today being Friday, Sunday could be the resurrection of our Jesus (APL), and by Monday, we shall "Him" in our Galilee (Gmail/Portal)... or just the next 3 working days, after today?... Perhaps, I'm a bad interpreter or we shouldn't jinx it... grin grin]

This lacks sense

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Macgyver1:
MACGYVER on the beat! All other sources please, the back seat is for you. grin I sight you, FUTURE COLLEAGUE!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
U re on point

martinsfm:
The funny thing about sources is that, some of your sources get their feeds from Nairaland.

Re-cycled ish.

Panalyst drops an info, your source reads nairaland and tells you. You come here and drop it, so it seems panalyst is correct. It is what it is.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Underrated comment!

martinsfm:

Re-cycled ish.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2020
fajesito:
This lacks sense
How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.