Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4882661 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Only God knows how many times the Recruitment had been cancelled on this thread smiley

Finally, may we have our genuine expected end.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sleyanya1:
Only God knows how many times the Recruitment had been cancelled on this tread smiley

Finally, may we have our genuine expected end.

cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
See trouble woh

NNPC obviously does need us currently, even their behaviour & body language proves that.

When they have finish with other important affairs (whatever those are) they will contact s choosen ones, obviously b4 2023 grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
When I was reporting negative* news, many people thought it was intentional.

However, when the narrative from my source changed to the last info I posted here, I changed my tone as well.

Presently, the recruitment is on course. There is no cancellation nor suspension.

We wait.
wink

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Starwisben:

There is nothing like bro,
Because of the change in management, There are new developments. These developments are for our favour. Even now NNPC can say this is the number of applicants they want to employ.

"Even now NNPC can't say this is the number of applicants they want to employ"

Bros, that's OVER SIX MONTHS AFTER THE INTERVIEWS!!
And they still haven't even decided on number of people yet?
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:
Guys i just confirmed the sad truth

NNPC has suspended the recruitment process

Suspended, not cancelled tho

But suspension may be another term for cancellation

So sorry guys cry
I heard similar information yesterday but don't want share it here because is heartbreaking.

I was unable to sleep well yesterday due to that.

I'm still hopeful because I couldn't allow myself believe what I heard.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

I heard similar information yesterday but don't want share it here because is heartbreaking.

Please when is the fresh application?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Now I began to believe what those we refer as negative minds are saying in this thread.

Those I criticized should please forgive me as I begin to loss hope on the whole process.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
darado:
Please when is the fresh application?
I don't know but they may decide to do what that PPPRA did.

Las las we will be alright.

This life is very difficult to graduate who are looking for Jobs.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

Amma kana janyo mana abun fada wlh, kayi shiru mana ko kuma ka canja moniker amma sunan Muhammad da ka sanya bai dace da abinda kakeyi bah.
Sincerely I no understand u but I agreed and said amen. angry

That boy own too much
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:
Guys i just confirmed the sad truth

NNPC has suspended the recruitment process

Suspended, not cancelled tho

But suspension may be another term for cancellation

So sorry guys cry

Receive sense mofo!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Image us having to wait till August for APL?

That's what nnpc did in 2012.

They are known for this long process.

It won't be like that this time. We pray and we wait.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
At the end of January, we will involve Reno omokri, Fani kayode and any body you think can help us speak out. What do you guys think?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
This NNPC recruitment is alive spiritually and physically... This recruitment can never die!! It is a die-less recruitment, and it must align to divine timing and divine speed.

All the whole glory and honour to Jesus Christ the Lord of lords.

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Originakalokalo:

If there is no notification by the end of this month, then it may not come earlier than July like it happened in 2012. That is NNPC trend.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lolsss...I left this thread 3 months ago with some enthusiast always hoping and believing nnpc will call and i return to see them gone and in their place r other new but naive enthusiast showing their naivety grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
As long as the whole process is not manipulated to favour those that do not merit it; it will be appreciated at the end of the day.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lagoscorper:
At the end of January, we will involve Reno omokri, Fani kayode and any body you think can help us speak out. What do you guys think?

Ahap!!
No be majority of guys 4 dis thread shut down something similar last year because of "sooon" . As breeze don dey blow, d fowl Nash go open by the end of this month.

Seriously, let's believe in transparency & integrity, let's do nothing!!! wait for NNPC to speak when they feel like, afterall, they are doing us all a favor, let's not anger them grin they might withdraw d APL grin grin

No be NNPC, even pastor Hooha go tire

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
I agree with you but it’s very frustrating to be hearing SOON all the time even from the main insider.

I hate the word SOON with passion now having to hear it again like 2mins ago.

olaidefat:
As long as the whole process is not manipulated to favour those that do not merit it; it will be appreciated at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rafiq2:

Ahap!!
No be majority of guys 4 dis thread shut down something similar last year because of "sooon" . As breeze don dey blow, d fowl Nash go open by the end of this month.

Seriously, let's believe in transparency & integrity, let's do nothing!!! wait for NNPC to speak when they feel like, afterall, they are doing us all a favor, let's not anger them grin they might withdraw d APL grin grin

No be NNPC, even pastor Hooha go tire
At least they should give us feedback. That's not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Aremolomi:
I agree with you but it’s very frustrating to be hearing SOON all the time even from the main insider.

I hate the word SOON with passion now having to hear it again like 2mins ago.

What's up. Drop the number of the person you are calling.. Let's call him /her grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Originakalokalo:

That would be so cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mikhail1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Honestly it would be nice to get some feedback from them even if we have to wait. The twitter thing is really making sense right now. Not getting closure on an issue like this is really disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Guys should do more on the Twitter

Mikhail1:
Honestly it would be nice to get some feedback from them even if we have to wait. The twitter thing is really making sense right now. Not getting closure on an issue like this is really disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AmMee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
To be honest this is threatening my emotional and mental well being! I'm damn tired!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=olaidefat post=85850773]

If there is no notification by the end of this month, then it may not come earlier than July like it happened in 2012. That is NNPC trend.[/quote

I disagree the 2012 recruitment started in July 2011 that's why it ended july/August 2012.

This one started in March 2019 so other things being equal latest March 2020 it will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Boypeace1 post=85853253][/quote]

It started in October 2010, test was conducted in March or April, 2011 ( I can't remember the actual month between the two months). Then interview commenced in July, 2011 and successful ones were notified in July, 2012.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
Now I began to believe what those we refer as negative minds are saying in this thread.

Those I criticized should please forgive me as I begin to loss hope on the whole process.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
hooha:
This NNPC recruitment is alive spiritually and physically... This recruitment can never die!! It is a die-less recruitment, and it must align to divine timing and divine speed.

All the whole glory and honour to Jesus Christ the Lord of lords.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.