Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4895780 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
How do you manage to reply or comment on almost every post?
Just thinking aloud....
TeddyX:

This is just the beginning. Take your mind off this recruitment. The worst is after this long wait APL no come reach you. This people are wicked and don’t care about the common man. If you see how slots are sold and names replaced you will weep. I’m not saying these things to dampen your hopes as others perceived but to prepare your mind for the worst. Those that still believe in the process will be heartbroken, depressed or think of suicide.
I foresee even a protest in the future going by how gingered you guys are compared to DPR hopefuls.
Anyone that gets this job whether through backdoor or legit should give thanks to God. I’ve never seen politicians this greedy for slots since I was born. Somebody will just carry his community people come fix for EH positions. Buhari should be made aware about this madness going on right under his nose unless he’s informed and decided to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it. The present GMD is weak and have allowed himself to be used unlike the former.
Take a look at the DPR, some of their experienced hires
were employed without experience. Their list was out a week after the GTs were called. So much lobbying and replacements. Just focus on other open opportunities and wait for them. Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
cocococo:
It is 5.22 p.m. Friday, 7th February 2020 and yet no APL. With the power bestowed on me, I hereby decree that Jarus is no longer an authentic source as regards NNPC recruitment. Any expectation, based on whatever else he says here, is at your own peril. Let us now focus on our daily lives and let APL come in its due time. Thank you. wink

I only liked this post coz of the meme. U are not feeling fine

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: bodalasisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.