Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,223 members, 7,884,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4870869 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin

Jiang:
Seriously ma peeople you dey fall ma hand woh, You guys are our best first class & upper second class but you just dey ask silly questions like people way no go school at all. Haba!!!

You get data!!!!

You get Google!!!

You even got invited to d interview

But you still want others to tell you where you fit in the said Company....can't you guys do simple research & craft something unique in order to stand out during d interview.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allan2: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
xfire:

Exactly. Most people in NNPC get in without knowing anybody.

I was recruited during the last campaign back in 2012 without knowing anyone. I have many friends and coursemates as well who got in that year without knowing anyone. (I have since left so really don't have any 'insider' news)

Prepare well for the interview and pray for a bit of luck. I remember seeing my interview score, and how it was graded. The interview usually appears easy and most people leave the interview panel feeling good but not everyone will eventually make it. So be prepared.

Over 500 was recruited during the 2012 recruitment. Hopefully, more will be recruited this year. Every state will be represented.

Xfire
you have since left so what the fucck are you doing in this thread. how jobless can u b to follow a thread that is all about a cooperation you no longer work in? whacko attention seeker. why dont you gently get down on all four, wipe that frown off your face and kiss my asss with the respect it deserves
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please when will invites start dropping for the second batch of interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
allan2:
you have since left so what the fucck are you doing in this thread. how jobless can u b to follow a thread that is all about a cooperation you no longer work in? whacko attention seeker. why dont you gently get down on all four, wipe that frown off your face and kiss my asss with the respect it deserves

Are you okay, sir?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guy why na? embarassed

allan2:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ALADE4J2: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please who knows any applicant for managerial position that wrote the CBT? It seems no applicant for that cadre was invited for the CBT. Has any applicant for the managerial cadre been invited for this oral interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
allan2:

You are about getting a truckload of attention you seek. Cheers Cretin.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Leumas100: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
allan2:

This reply sounds too personal, this is a public thread with no requirement to be in, anybody else could easily drop their Idea as regards a subject matter even someone who once worked in NNPC.
His contributions here had been helpful so you don't have to talk in that manner to him.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
klassd:

Wrong, very wrong.... The list is mixed up
I hear you...if dem ask during interview talk say e no dey dia..na direct website of napism be that...still dont get why some ppl argue blindly...so na lie dey dia abi and na the google page correct...you go learn

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Macgyver1:

Bro I can even see DPR on this picture upload. DPR is not a subsidiary of NNPC, likewise NAPIMS & NLNG.
you go learn soon....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Warm greetings guys!
I have tried making some personal findings but I'm sure asking a question on a platform like this isn't a bad idea either.
Please, which of the NNPC subsidiaries is most suitable for a graduate of Water Resources Management.
Thank you.

cc: Jarus, xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1cor2v9: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
allan2:

Smh...
Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
OR maybe you, go learn
grin cheesy

Teaser4:
you go learn soon....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jamb fail me three times , I go abroad go study finish, I dey happy say Jamb Wahala Don't Finish , But Jamb Still Fail Me Nnpc Aptitude Test, Abeg Wetin I Do Jamb.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balogun4real: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pls has anyone who wrote at Oduduwa College in Lagos receive invite because I have not received and am yet to see anyone from that centre who acknowledged receipt of invitation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Jamb fail me three times , I go abroad go study finish, I dey happy say Jamb Wahala Don't Finish , But Jamb Still Fail Me Nnpc Aptitude Test, Abeg Wetin I Do Jamb.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, jamb did not fail you. You failed jamb!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balogun4real: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please has NNPC finished sending invites? Please is there anyone who has received invitation for EH- Budget and Planning Officer? Also can someone please confirm whether the Oral Interview is in batches? Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Eyyaaa! Sorry en, but e be like say jamb is trying to tell u sey na Oyibo u be....and jamb is only for Nigerians
grin

Kwiskxyz:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwabiggz: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
For those asking to know if anyone that wrote the test at pisand inn in Nassarawa got interview invite...
I wrote at the model school behind pisand and I got invitation for the interview

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please are an indigene of nasarawa?

Oluwabiggz:
For those asking to know if anyone that wrote the test at pisand inn in Nassarawa got interview invite...
I wrote at the model school behind pisand and I got invitation for the interview
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
What I really want to know is, how many kwara state indegene got the invite?
so that you will know your chances abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
balogun4real:
Please has NNPC finished sending invites? Please is there anyone who has received invitation for EH- Budget and Planning Officer? Also can someone please confirm whether the Oral Interview is in batches? Thank you

Yes I did receive invite for the position.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
allan2:
nawaoh...this kin hate. Why not ignore than say all these.. He is of help for many people here... I don't just get the aggression

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
barbatee007:
NPSC NPDC NGPTC, all SBUs, involved in all projects too, pipelines and construction projects
God bless you bro. Now I'm having plenty options. This goes a long way; I appreciate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenicole:
not received yet....education course also
education course yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
luthobie:

I think NETCO
I thought so too, but I've lost appetite for tedious research which is what i hear they do in there. Thanks though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
mvem:
so that you will know your chances abi
You are smart
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
pussyAvenger:
omo l never see anything oo
imsu yes, got an invite
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
So I'm the only kwara indegene... Smiling to the bank.. Waka jeje smiley smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Leumas100: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guys... Share with us your experience of the interview from Monday ooo, keep us updated abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okay oo

Leumas100:
Guys... Share with us your experience of the interview from Monday ooo, keep us updated abeg.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=xfire post=79752292]
IDSL or NPDC[/quote

Please where can a HR function effectively in NNPC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.