Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:18 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4900256 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

What is local man doing with soap and sponge in a bar beach? You wan wash away bad luck?

Local man wants to make sure he is sparkling before going to the bank to pay the 20k back... undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Harbkol234:

Pls bros, do Nnpc conduct drug test

Bros, this question "be as e get o" undecided

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbyms:
But guys. Has anyone tried contacting nnpc via the number given to us for enquiries to ascertain for sure the reason for not paying everyone tfare now. Instead of us making guesses here.

People are definitely receiving in batches. If it were not so, alerts would have ended on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbyms:
But guys. Has anyone tried contacting nnpc via the number given to us for enquiries to ascertain for sure the reason for not paying everyone tfare now. Instead of us making guesses here.

I believe everyone will get paid and that payment is coming in batches.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
390...!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Harbkol234:

As in paracetamol or vitamin C test because this table you're shaking...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
If nobody else gets paid this week, then we can propound a hypothesis that it can be a weekly dispatch of credit alarm. We would have to wait till the next week.
If nobody receives next week, I’m afraid.
End;

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Harbkol234:

Are you a marlian?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbyms:
Do u think they will tell us?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enireqx20:

People are definitely receiving in batches. If it were not so, alerts would have ended on Tuesday
The alerts that came in on Wednesday were sent on Tuesday. Atleast from your tp fare given to you from Nnpc, try and ‘pay attention’. You’d get some change left
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shebi u have d number, oya contact dem nah

Na me go let them disqualify me for frivolous call?

Gbyms:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Harbkol234:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
It's Thursday and I haven't received yet. Connect connect people..epp a sister oo...lols. If by the end of tomorrow, nothing happens...hmmmm!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking??
The people claiming they received today have refused to post a screenshot of the alert...#na watch I de watch shaaa#

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
bobowaja:

Do u think they will tell us?
We can’t say for sure how deep the water is unless we get there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
If I hear! Me wey don block my account since

I was talking about that Miracle boy that was fighting me since na

bobowaja:

Lol.... One man down
Copy.... One man down shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Alert seen. APL next. No contest.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Alert go touch you.

Na me and Mosgoon dey receive at the same time Sir, after medicals don't get it twisted.

tejiri4:

Finally alert don touch you. This thread funny I swear. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
BMedia:

Local man wants to make sure he is sparkling before going to the bank to pay the 20k back... undecided

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oname(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I just checked my portal now, local man saw VERIFIED

I have received tfare but my portal doesn't have verified, i just checked.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
Alert go touch you.

Na me and Mosgoon dey receive at the same time Sir, after medicals don't get it twisted.

grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know why my eyes will be turninoniown whenever I see the it is sent in batches stuff.

What is amazing is the confidence with which they write it

Who remembers the batches theory during the interview invite time

Local man is still waiting on God

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbyms:

The alerts that came in on Wednesday were sent on Tuesday. Atleast from your tp fare given to you from Nnpc, try and ‘pay attention’. You’d get some change left

Those that claim to have see alert today nko? They sent theirs on Tuesday too?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
I see what you did there bro...

You have stylishly said u believe that NNPC will not pay tp 2 successful candidates.

Another Kevlala and Larride in d building

corperdonga:
I remember back then in 2010. After interview with an oil servicing company, we were asked to drop account number for tfare support. I never received it till date but I got the job. 90% of those that received didn't get the job.

I am not saying there is correlation between the two companies so don't panick. I just wanted to share but I believe it is a tendency in some people. They will be like "forget that guy, once he receives the appointment letter he won't complain about not receiving the tfare".

All the best guys. God is faithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Proffessorr:

Bros, this question "be as e get o" undecided

Lmao
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
BMedia:

As in paracetamol or vitamin C test because this table you're shaking...

Local man just wants to know if dope test would be carried out... Dazol grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Teaser4:
Are you a marlian?

Clown ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I just checked my portal now, local man saw VERIFIED

Where is it written?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
oname:

I have received tfare but my portal doesn't have verified, i just checked.

You have been scammed... Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Local man just wants to know if dope test would be carried out... Dazol grin
Local man, you sef don follow gather collect alert!!! Nawa oooo
Village people don locate your GPS sharp sharp
Local man don turn Alert Man.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by merorisa: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
For those of you that like conspiracy theories, have you asked yourself this?
What's the discipline of those who's gotten their tfare for the different days of the interview? Is it random or not. This may not be easy to answer as we do not know how many in actual have gotten theirs.
Given that we've only seen 2 nnpc staffs from different depts been referenced in all the tfare alert testimonies so far (there could be more), could it be that the receivers are departmental rejects or successfuls? Could it be they are handling this departmentally or subsidiary-ly?

Disclaimer: Like so many others here, this is a homemade sauce. And no, I won't state whether I've received alert or not. Let this be a neutral hypothesis. Whether you disprove or ascertain is your choice. There is no wrong or right answer.

All the best guys cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
habishat:

Where is it written?
The VERIFIED he saw on his portal na to say VERIFIED TRANSPORT FARE HAS BEEN RECEIVED grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.