Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869634 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Sales/Marketing (EH)

BMedia:

What role did you apply for?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sethvincent(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Jiang:
Alright, I hereby announce d end of tfare discussion....

So wetin we go discuss next nah grin

Let's propose another theory,

Have you noticed that NNPC mails normally come in on Wednesdays, don't know about you but mine came on May 22(Wednesday) for CBT and June 26(Wednesday) for Oral Interview.

It took at least a space of one month after the CBT exams before successfully candidates where contacted.

From the above observations we can expect the APL letters to arrive probably on a Wednesday in August a month after the last batch of interviews where conducted.

Most likely date: 7th August 2019.

Again!!!
Its just a theory or an observation, it can still be wrong.

So let us all relax about this TF issue and look forward to Wednesdays.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethvincent:

Have you noticed that NNPC mails normally come in on Wednesdays, don't know about you but mine came on May 22(Wednesday) for CBT and June 26(Wednesday) for Oral Interview.

It took at least a space of one month after the CBT exams before successfully candidates where contacted.

From the above observations we can expect the APL letters to arrive probably on a Wednesday in August a month after the last batch of interviews where conducted.

Again!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Yay!! Una good morning oo jare, hope una sleep well oooo? Me i dreamt doing documentation in the towers. Hmm baba God, a beg if I offend you before forgive me...

Towers all the way people grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Sense in the making!

Sethvincent:

Again!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ananne: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2019
larride:

One of the prayer squad spotted. grin

I laughed when I red your comment. I am sorry to burst your bubble. I didn't even apply for this job. Shocking right. Some of us are here to monitor the process for personal reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Relationship between alert and APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Good morning peeps. May we not get evil alerts o.

May our banks never become our enemies that will collect money we already ignored o.

Today go fine for everyone irrespective of hustle.

Morning to everyone. cool

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Che make I reverse my statement ni?

Okay, those whose payment details has the management information officer's name on it, their names have been moved to MIS. Congratulations in advance grin
Reverse am 100times.... It won't make alert drop for my account.

I have stopped using the account I dropped with nnpc from collecting money from my clients (side hustle).... Make person no go die quick from tension.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2019
CBNwords:
Yay!! Una good morning oo jare, hope una sleep well oooo? Me i dreamt doing documentation in the towers. Hmm baba God, a beg if I offend you before forgive me...

Towers all the way people grin
The last stage we did was interview and documentation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethvincent:

Again!!!

That is because you submitted your application on a Wednesday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ayowhizi: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Please guys, do you know of anyone using zenith Bank
that receive the alerts.
I have been seeing GTB
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Owing that today is Friday, I believe the degree of receiving alerts today will be much shaa. So fingers crossed, allawee go show... Please any UBA from delta if una receive just beep me.
Las las we go dey alright.

ayowhizi:
that receive the alerts.
I have been seeing GTB
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
How did u see your feedback??

flowwolf09:
My NNPC Interview Feed Back. Remember it lasted for 15 to 20 Minutes. I learnt those who gave concise and structured answers without bandied words were asked further questions.
Positives.
1. Ability to generate original ideas based on context/recurring themes.
2. Great dialogue and not monologue. Did not just convince self but interviewers and created a woods became forest situation.
3. Used the highest level of blooms taxonomy to explain competencies, skills and key performance indicators
4. Mulitidimensional approach to general questions and not undimensional or quoting verbatim.
5. Critiqued the bad cop strategy and aced the working independently, In teams, and under pressure situation questions.
6. Good energy, drive and crisp.
7. Broad and relevant experience.

Negatives.
1. Did not stay up to date with latest versions of working platforms.

Summary: A great fit for the role. Takes responsibility and nurtures a team. Pluralistic and real world practice oriented.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Let's deviate abit today

Pls during medicals what and what do they look out for, as in test to b carried out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
flowwolf09:
Relationship between alert and APL

Why is alert kissing APL goodbye in your pic?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
sibabe25:
How did u see your feedback??

Very important question

Or he is just serving burnt dodo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluv20: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
If you're an interviewee you can join this group for important information sharing: https:///KjfG3aG0Yng4V3lRx3rDlC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Eminemzybet:
Let's deviate abit today

Pls during medicals what and what do they look out for, as in test to b carried out
didnt you do medicals when you were entering Uni... All organizations do that. It's for formalities

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
BMedia:

Hahahahahah.... Valid question!!!!

APL is Kissing Alert Goodbye grin grin grin

Today joke go make sense

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
pflourish:
Please guys, enough of the TF or APL perplexity.
Oga jarus and xfire should give us insight about the details and procedures of how NNPC hirees are posted to various divisions and subsidiaries. I heard that a candidate's overall score determines whether the candidate works in the upstream, midstream or downstream. Anyone with legit info should kindly clarify.

Hmmm...bros bros, I greet you oooo. They would just deploy some peeps to sell fuel at NNPC fuel stations based on their scores then. What steam is that again abeg? Afterall, GT, EH or fuel attendant, NNPC job na NNPC job. Laugh won kill me abeg, lemme come and be going grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2019
ayowhizi:
that receive the alerts.
I have been seeing GTB
Zenith has received
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
this was so funny haha

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2019
gbenga44:
Sales/Marketing (EH)

Hope you are ready for NNPC Retail Ltd
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
As long as no new Alert has dropped... We will continue holding unto "Access Theory" like an old family picture

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Every new day is a happy day because it takes us closer to our APL smiley It's raining heavily here in Kaduna and I pray God rains His blessings on us. ยท

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg...has any computer person received alert?? Trying to verify something..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2019
BMedia:

hahaa... Such a wonderful perspective!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Your theory is analytically logical.

Sethvincent:

Again!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2019
pflourish:
Please guys, enough of the TF or APL perplexity.
Oga jarus and xfire should give us insight about the details and procedures of how NNPC hirees are posted to various divisions and subsidiaries. I heard that a candidate's overall score determines whether the candidate works in the upstream, midstream or downstream. Anyone with legit info should kindly clarify.

xfire that has worked in NNPC is in better position to answer.

My own is just 3rd party info. But I doubt score will determine division.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
MFM people spotted

bobowaja:
Good morning peeps. May we not get evil alerts o.

May our banks never become our enemies that will collect money we already ignored o.

Today go fine for everyone irrespective of hustle.

Morning to everyone. shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethvincent:

Again!!!

O boy you are very observant woh, I just went back & checked. I soo hope the APL will come that soon.
Am practically ready for the next step after collecting my APL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.