Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4877204 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chebyshev(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Send the past question to me at

oseglob2exel@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chebyshev(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Also, implore them to send it out also to individuals for FREE.

Say no to these 'Past Question for N2000 people'
Please, kindly send it to uricasrajo10@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohyhay(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

[/quote]
God bless you. Please send to
oyedoyin.abioye@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Champa(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
champaugo@gmail.com pls send me the past query
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ERockson: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
jrockson48@gmail.com. thank u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ERockson: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

. pls help with the past question. jrockson48@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by keniwonder(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=chebyshev post=77008783][/quote]please send to me also. My e-mail address is ken22ng@yahoo.com, God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sunjos79: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kindly send it to
kehinde455@gmail.com

God bless u.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by titileps: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Good day... please send to me too tosinjay07@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by keniwonder(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

please send me the past questions too. My e-mail address is ken22ng@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Kindly send me the past question.

texaslomo@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ephramed(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

mohammedephraim@gmail.com thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pdolapo(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=ohyhay post=77009051]

DEAR ALL,

God bless you....please send to
pdolapo0@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vicessang: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls send the Pq vikky411@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shegzy2009: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls kindly send me the past questions too:

olusegunisola2009@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
wisdom33:
bro I need the past question

Email: wisdomnkemakolam@yahoo.com

Please forward to me @ ayenhemmy@gmail.com. thanks alot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Please send to evicyory@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nesco244(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
chebyshev:

Send the past question to me at

oseglob2exel@gmail.com

Please send it to me: nwabuezendustev@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Parko(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ibrahimzy: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Please I need it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jazsmyn007: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening. Benedictvivienne@gmail.com pls send to me. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tboy243: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening
Please kindly send to me....
tagtboy@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by folaschool: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls someone should kindly send past question to me
folamaster2009@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gordonz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gordonz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please can you send me the past questions, this is my email=paulord2004@gmail.com. Thank you!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gordonz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

please can you send me the past question, this is my email=paulord2004@gmail.com. Thank you!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mrwise016: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
@Gec8 Pls send to me chidexwizy@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

I'm also interested please. terna_mee@yahoo.com.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hpymoment(f): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Please send to hpymoment@gmail.com
Kind regards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ehisjp: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please @all, kindly send me Pass questions and answers please cyrilehisjp@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DENJIZZY(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Kindly send to me... ayodejiadebayo001@gmail.com

Regards,

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.