Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4865868 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx asin ehn I will you saw the thread from when the alert started. Cocococo wanted to kill me that day. See teaser4 aka flag bearer for president under the platform of zobo drinkers party covering his bank with blood. (that na blood money dey inside be that o)

Anyways, I hail o awon omo "strike back"
that's hilarious bro...at some point dem go pay us too...but for now ...we dey enjoy the snub from farok and friends
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
I'm just calm hoping for the best... We are not swaying to any theory.

My own is that, make nnpc sharperly release list, make I know the next best decision to take.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
boscom:

Teaser4,
Please call me on
ok bro....pls modify and remove your number...got it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

My own is that, make nnpc sharperly release list, make I know the next best decision to take.

sup my nigga how's your side.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
definitely not today....

Lolx
Remember when quoting your version of psalm 23 you say Tuesday and Wednesday, today na Thursday o. Hope you are standing on the table I am shaking... Lolx
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbadekunle(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
I hail thee all ooo. Those that have collected TP are consoling themselves that they are the chosen ones, those that haven't collected are hoping it means they are the chosen one. Even among the ones that collected, y'all are still having the Farouk and King theory. I have seen different sauces here, from sauce pan to fried sauce even roasted sauce. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

That next decision is important. I can relate perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahahah... Guy you fit chaste in the sense of down there o but up here (mouth) you are an harlot.... See savage and mouth abeg

I go call village people for your matter o

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
gbadekunle:
I hail thee all ooo. Those that have collected TP are consoling themselves that they are the chosen ones, those that haven't collected are hoping it means they are the chosen one. Even among the ones that collected, y'all are still having the Farouk and King theory. I have seen different sauces here, from sauce pan to fried sauce even roasted sauce. grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
sup my nigga how's your side.....

My side bam cool anything for the boys?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx
Remember when quoting your version of psalm 23 you say Tuesday and Wednesday, today na Thursday o. Hope you are standing on the table I am shaking... Lolx
lol bro...I don't see this coming...still never get alert sha.. dem don change pattern...maybe na everyday dem go dey pay now till apl drop...just thinking... na all of us go get the kudi....make we chop small from oil money lol...and hopefully person get the chance to chop for 35 years or so...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
That next decision is important. I can relate perfectly

Abi na grin when it's not list of those that will make heaven we are waiting for

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
bro me just dey keep the thread moving ni. i dey follow my fellow local men here, to dey contribute little things wey me too sabi...as i no get source but I get common sense... great Ife blood in me will never let critics get to me, though I'm quick to make amends when I feel I'm wrong oh, nobody's perfect we gat flaws... las las we go dey ok, regardless of how things turn out here, I'm sure anyone wey no give up on der dreams will definitely make it in life.

Be Safe brother

Baami. We go meet for towers las las.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

My side bam cool anything for the boys?
I sight you ni boss, just talk say make I hail you ni.... cold sobo for the boys oh lol...plus puff puff
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I go call village people for your matter o
Question 13 for king Ayam alert
Complete this statement, "Surely they shall gather...

Correct!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
I sight you ni boss, just talk say make I hail you ni.... cold sobo for the boys oh lol...plus puff puff

Anything for the girls? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
olasunky15:

same here bro...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
olasunky15:

same here bro...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...I don't see this coming...still never get alert sha.. dem don change pattern...maybe na everyday dem go dey pay now till apl drop...just thinking... na all of us go get the kudi....make we chop small from oil money lol...and hopefully person get the chance to chop for 35 years or so...

This statement smells nice

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:

Ameeeeeeeen ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Arysexy:

Bro, Stop committing blasphemy in the name of joke
How ?

I hope it is the same blasphemy we all know.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enireqx20:

Anything for the girls? grin
lol sis, cold Smirnoff, star radler, fayrouz dey o plus asun....plus hugs(optional lol). before dem say i dey bias, we gotta take good care of women.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guys I just saw one news that NNPC, NUPENG won strike. Shall we pray... Local woman come and lead the prayer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Question 13 for king Ayam alert

Complete this statement, "Surely they shall gather...

Correct!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=80834615][/quote]you too brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
lol sis, cold Smirnoff, star radler, fayrouz dey o plus asun....plus hugs(optional lol). before dem say i dey bias, we gotta take good care of women.

All except hugs...abeg weather cold

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:

Abeg that attached picture na woman, lady or girl? Is she also in BBN? I just want to check something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

This statement smells nice

grin grin
na so my bro...I dey reason out loud ni...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enireqx20:

And so? I don't get?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Abeg that attached picture na woman, lady or girl? Is she also in BBN? I just want to check something
lol bro...yes she is...that's Mercy aka Lambo...those two are lovebirds in the house...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enireqx20:

lol...ok sis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.