Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4877155 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pls they failed to tell us that this comedy's organised to prepare us for the bomb ahead. Stay happy, stay hopeful, stay strong! APL is on the way!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
It shall be reviewed in our next session...now local men assembly is on recess
BenFlash:

Scrap the abbreviation for 'and' and fix 'N' for Nigeria at the end.

We are not a small association anymore.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Same same
Lol... The man with koboko!
It's in my portfolio to find trouble that I cannot finish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.
You just spoke my mind. Even those that spread propaganda theories in the name of Fun. That's how rumor spread and becomes a filthy dent on the image of people trying to spread good news. A word is enough for the wise.. Seek caution in how you spread rumors and lies just to please your alter ego. I only comment when Intelligent matured minds like this speak sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Bobowaja PRO? you see your life you no even know your excos

I told him same thing yesterday, small time him go call me chief whip
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
I would like to personal info private on NL due to obvious reasons. I have only identified 3 people through Pms that I promised to Network with after the NNPC thread is done and after I deactivate NL. My reason for privacy was further justified after several inappropriate actions through pm because of my exxon and chevron offers.
Ok...I sent you a pm. Kindly revert.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
@Silverspecs... Better follow the flowflow 1% theory second edition coming soon if na "King" pay you.

This na because the first edition only covers Farouk people.
I for suggest assess bank theory for you but he no favour you at all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol.... grin grin,
@adeebiwa09,is someone's heart broken..?
I just want to check something ni...lol....

For where? Ayeta dey my heart. She is mine and not yours, and unless you want king Ayam and farouk to pay you 2500 each. Don't disturb my heartrob again o. Last warning

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

I want to use this medium to apologize to chaste guy, guy next to Beeam you are a virgin. Beeam no get joy... Aba... Smh

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol... grin grin....
He doubles as pro....for ur FYI
Adeebiwa09:

Bobowaja PRO? you see your life you no even know your excos
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Don't mind the STEM and non STEM supremacy argument, las las, The historian graduate here will get this job and you wey be STEM 1st class graduate go dey shout wayo!!! Because you no fit... undecided[color=#990000][/color]

vicelreturns:

Bros abeg leave dem even pure mathematics na cram talk more of d odas.

I will say something anybody here can argue if dey wish; Education is all about cram cram n cram.
Even when u have been thought u say u knw it, dey will still wana find out hw much of d data u have retained in ur mind or hw well u can put dis data wic serves as d basis into solving oda problems emanating from manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Andre92:
Please Nairalanders I need to hear your opinion.

I am GT ICT.

Its about my interview experience. All answers to my interview questions went really well except for the HSE part were I flopped abit but I was able to name 3 safety tips out of 5. Then it was time for me to ask questions which I did and in response to my question, the head of the panel said he had gone through my CV and can see I am very proficient in ****** and thats one area they are having some challenges. He went further to say they will employ me there. I thanked him and others panel members and left the room.

After the interview, I was confused and still confused till this day. I knw an interviewer isnt suppose to assure me of employment. what do you guys think?

Wetin you want us to tell you?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
Asin eeh....my puzzle is even the one that people from same date and day,some have been alerted and some yet to be....
I hope they solve the puzzle for us soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol... grin grin....
He doubles as pro....for ur FYI

Ehhh Alolodo ni eh. Just let it go. That's how we go ask you Nigeria president you will say Pinnick Amadu.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
CBNwords:
Don't mind the STEM and non STEM supremacy argument, las las, The historian graduate here will get this job and you wey be STEM 1st class graduate go dey shout wayo!!! Because you no fit... undecided[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
silvaspecs:
Hello guys, I hope u all are having a good evening?

I received alert this afternoon!!!
Local man is confused, dunno whether to b happy or sad. Is the AB theory still holding though or everyone has received today?

Guys pls what's the prevailing theory as at now??
enjoy your money bro....its your left...no shaking...all theories na fun
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Andre92:

I am GT ICT.

Its about my interview experience. All answers to my interview questions went really well except for the HSE part were I flopped abit but I was able to name 3 safety tips out of 5. Then it was time for me to ask questions which I did and in response to my question, the head of the panel said he had gone through my CV and can see I am very proficient in ****** and thats one area they are having some challenges. He went further to say they will employ me there. I thanked him and others panel members and left the room.

After the interview, I was confused and still confused till this day. I knw an interviewer isnt suppose to assure me of employment. what do you guys think?

Have you received Tfare alert, and what date you had your interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

It can't fit werk... BTW everything na double double... It's a win win
Hahahaha....u can't fit chop 2 for Alade hamlet. O fe pe l'aye, o fe ki oju e ribi. Eyokan ni oma mu nw.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Twhizzy2:
Alert or no alert? Just checking something

No alert yet. 5th July, 9am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
yemyke001:
From a reliable source in LAGOS, APL drops from tomorrow morning
hmmm. How sure is your source bro. Pls is there anyone that can verify this or drop a comment if u have access to same info.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beeam:
No shaking baba....

We go rock that training school together.

They'll never know who we are in real life though or else all these ppl wey dey beef us now for faceless forum go slash our tires!

Beeam sho fe pa wa ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
Beeam no well at all...chaste sef na savage...i gbedi for the two clowns grin

Idi dudu to ni iru shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Andre92:

I am GT ICT.

Hmm. Do the panel have power to issue automatic employment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOSINIFE(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
Local woman....I want to believe u have read adeebiwa09 posts.....I told the local man not to [/b]wet[b] his appetite.instead of listening, local man has be feeding it with what I don't know and can't tell. Meanwhile I have told him that the heart knows where the eyes with stars that give the twinkle little light is...

whet*
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Should I take this as a threat or what...?u know I love threats cos those who threaten cannot can... local woman knows where her heart belongs
Adeebiwa09:

For where? Ayeta dey my heart. She is mine and not yours, and unless you want king Ayam and farouk to pay you 2500 each. Don't disturb my heartrob again o. Last warning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
@bobwaja the PRO....
Please come oooo, is like food is ready.... I'm not too good in tasting...lol
Let's ask him who paid him first.... So that we can check something together cheesy

But I be chairman for Ethics and Morals Committee sha not PRO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
E never reach like na.....lol
Adeebiwa09:

Ehhh Alolodo ni eh. Just let it go. That's how we go ask you Nigeria president you will say Pinnick Amadu.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will do a frame for this your post and hang it somewhere I can read it daily. I'm humbled. God bless you plenty.

Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
ozoebuka1:
ok sir, humility to the world!!! grin
... coolAND BEYOND!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol grin grin grin...
I know u can't fail in this task...lol
bobowaja:

Let's ask him who paid him first.... So that we can check something together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahahah

Teaser4, Enireqx20, ChasteGhuy, Gbriels, Jiang, tejiri4, BenFlash, Napolitano2012, Soulja abeg una with God name let's do something to Beeam. This guy is a baddidi (highest form of being bad) when will you change now aba Beeam.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
opylog:

hmmm. How sure is your source bro. Pls is there anyone that can verify this or drop a comment if u have access to same info.

Welcome to the present. This sauce was served yesterday against this morning. No even reason am, very burnt dodo...Smoke everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.