Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4875960 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
Plz i am not here to brag. Just want condemn theory of major failures. I hate seeing people wishing bad to others.

I don't understand why people say you are browsing, sorry bragging.

Don't mind them, When is the APL dropping based on logistics
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Baba y una d do like this
U have 70% chance of rejecting NNPC offer

My question: y apply and take some other peoples space

Even on presidential list

Haba bro

Bro u wicked
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.

AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
emvicks2:

Do you mean MR Kachalla?
No. It was 7am session. The HR guy from south south
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Someone with presidential sauces and he already saw his cbt and interview scores still searching for little hope. grin grin grin

How people sits to concort lies bothers me at times.

Mr linius I hail ur sagacity sir

grin grin no be small sagacity

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:
Please any other presidential candidate here.
grin grin grin angry angry my lord
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mohayaks:
Yes, there is presidential list and also GMDs list (former GMD) , don't know if the current GMD has his own list too.
There's also God's list (that's where I fall).

I also suspect there's likely to be a devil's list (he probably has his own candidates too).

If the latter does exist, then I can assure you that the former and the latter carry more weight than GMD or presidential list.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

He want to search for more people to be added to the presidential list. wink wink wink
especially from your most competitive Lagos state grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:
I think most people on 4th and 5th are engineers. Pls I am not making theories o and I have no sauces.

Those grouped with me on 4th..... Na Engr all of us be
Boss, Engrs were scattered across dates o.. I had mine 2nd, with friends who were engrs too; a friend from PH and another from Delta (both EEE) had theirs on 9th.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
Teaser4.
My aim was just to condemn a bad theory and give hope to those that got their alerts.
Most of hose awaiting alerts are happy to here a bad theory on alertees. This has not been part of our church/mosque teachings.

I am not here to brag plz, take note.

Forgot to ask this..

Are they considering CBT scores for the final results?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Che TF weh I don flex finish?

Lol, for real? Then I guess you believed the 1% theory. Hence, you didn't bat an eyelid grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
souljar:

Boss, Engrs were scattered across dates o.. I had mine 2nd, with friends who were engrs too; a friend from PH and another from Delta (both EEE) had theirs on 9th.
Okay baba.... I was just thinking ni.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
especially from your most competitive Lagos state grin
Do u still have to lie on me too by changing my state? I will submit u to local men for proper scrutiny o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
mathology5431:

Those grouped with me on 5th na Arts/Humanities grin
Okay boss man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
New Theory plz. Presidential theory is outdated. Atleast i don condemn Access Bank theory.
Mek Teaser4 bring his own theory.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
New Theory plz. Presidential theory is outdated. Atleast i don condemn Access Bank theory.
Mek Teaser4 bring his own theory.
Hmmmm now I see where you're coming from!!!! angry grin grin, where this security guys dey mk dem con commot this guy !!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
mathology5431:

Hmmmm now I see where you're coming from!!!! angry grin grin, where this security guys dey mk dem con commot this guy !!!!! grin grin
grin grin grin angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.

Amen!!! You deserve to be at the tower for writing this wonderful prayer point.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I am still wondering why my heart no skip beat as I read this post tongue

My brother you are tired of the theories, I mean, what has local man read on the thread?.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
mathology5431:

Secretary sir. we do not have an active security unit... But i can have him whipped if necessary grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
yungmin:

Lol, for real? Then I guess you believed the 1% theory. Hence, you didn't bat an eyelid grin grin

I like being pragmatic and factual.

All theories being acclaimed here have not even passed the hypothesis stage not to talk of calling them theories.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
souljar:

Secretary sir. we do not have an active security unit... But i can have him whipped if necessary grin
Pls send him over to BenFlash..... He saw his misplaced koboko last night.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement

I pray local men and women will remember this o. Especially, everyone who will get in based on merit.

When our generation finally gets to the hem of management, I pray and hope we will be transparent and shun nepotism.

I hope my generation will be be better than this crop of draconian leaders.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
ovieemue:

Do check your certificate of identification. That identify both your state n local government. While filling the form you also will select your LGA
True true my guy wink. Ur brain na confirm one, e be like say u knw dey 4get. Me i don 4get say i filled something like L. G. A while applying grin.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Swargu:

My brother you are tired of the theory, I mean, what has local man read on the thread.

Because of this thread I nearly change am for one masquerade

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Time to switch to community shield cup

Man City vs Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Pls send him over to BenFlash..... He saw his misplaced koboko last night.
Don't worry, no need for koboko...
Creeps towards @darado...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
As we have begun this very important week(though it hasn't been confirmed if sms is gonna happen), I want us all to place all our expectations into the hands of God. That whatever d outcome be, it's all to God's glory...
Having said that, I want us to remember the pioneers of this great thread....though some have left us and some are still with us....on this note, a big shout out to
@klassd....cap doffed
@larride....our able AB theorist
@jiang.....semppumping tins, who near her near fire, na
only u before u and after u..
Having remembered those with us, let's as a sign of respect thank those that have left us
@somito121
@harveybeaks
@naijainstinct
@tdarry

wish us all a happy life

Pls acknowledge we that joined post CBT.

We must have missed a lot.

Tons of garbage (bickering, gloating, boasting, blasting, savagery, ass-l**king, and loads of irrelevant).

I haven't taken my time to go through, but I'm sure I can't be far from what I typed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
souljar:

Don't worry, no need for koboko...
Creeps towards @darado...
Lol....but he tried sha. He calmed the minds of alertees small.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jarus:

cool
Egbon, I just want check something.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol....but he tried sha. He calmed the minds of alertees small.

Hope he's not an upcoming scammer too. This one people are chatting him up. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.