Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4865808 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Oboy. E don cast. People dey dance for here say non alerted na them go get APL while some dey para for twitter. Hmmm. Make una never too happy oooo. Cos una money fit don enter voice mail oo or them don use am play merry bet or even trade forex ooooo. Hehehehe. Wetin we no go see for naija.
no start wetin you no fit finish. if we resume now..na your likes go dey get HBP...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Now I can say good morning to everyone on the thread. @chasteguy,bobowaja, adeebiwa09,beeam,teaser4, mathology,RealisticJ,larride,klassd,Jiang, semppumping,olasunky,teriji4,Number5, Steve55,and all local men ...we declare today as follows...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2019
aifybuu:

Why did you eat your words?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

This is laughable. grin

Baba say it’s our money, our right grin

Nonsense.
grin grin grin I swear! I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
aifybuu:

We Nigerians care for each other. How will he received money and others haven't? That is corruption and he is not corrupt grin grin

Meanwhile the non alertees careless about it na the alertees they care for us cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Teaser4:
no start wetin you no fit finish. if we resume now..na your likes go dey get HBP...
Hahahaha.... HBP ke. Who be the 'we' ? Whether I get alert or not I don get my APL based on my oluwa connect.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
The dreamer!!! I have noticed that you have been silent on this APL/Tfare relationship.

Lol I'm yet to receive alert... I do not know whether the two are related that's why I haven't said anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

We Nigerians care for each other. How will he received money and other haven't? That is corruption and he is not corrupt grin grin

Meanwhile the non alertees careless about it na the alertees they care for us cheesy cheesy
no mind em bro.... Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Hahahaha.... HBP ke. Who be the 'we' ? Whether I get alert or not I don get my APL based on my oluwa connect.
hehehe......God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lol I'm yet to receive alert... I do not know whether the two are related that's why I haven't said anything about it.
Na wa this thing strong ooo. For a whole you the dreamer not to see this thing for your dream. Hmmm. E really really strong.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Teejay1511:

grin grin grin I swear! I no fit laff
Going by what he wrote.... The guy na alertee cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Na wa this thing strong ooo. For a whole you the dreamer not to see this thing for your dream. Hmmm. E really really strong.

grin grin grin lol.... Na APL collection I see, I no know the date... Buh e go happen...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

This is laughable. grin

Baba say it’s our money, our right grin

Nonsense.

Maybe this was is first interview.

How many organisations reimburse for tp. Very few.
But what I'm not comfortable with is sending from individuals account as against the corporation's account.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Ewoo....who tell u to quote my local woman...oya, unquote her now and fast....before I call KING on u, to bless

The night king or king jaja, king Solomon or King Kong... Ohh king of kings. Please call him for me o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

Going by what he wrote.... The guy na alertee cheesy cheesy
The guy said " This is our right. Our money". Does this not suggest he is a non alertee? Remember some people fit borrow money go the interview ooo. Maybe the person wey borrow am don dey disturb am nai make am they para like this.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:
The time is 10:53 AM No Alert or APL in sight FSB, Local man reporting for AOLMAW News Network
Lolx FSB this your moniker ehn... Na so I see brokewaist... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbyms:

Please abstain from these kind of protest. This shows high level of ignorance and hopeless coupled with misplaced priority. NNpc is not obliged to pay you transport allowance. This is only done out of their benevolence. However they dim fit to disburse the payment is theirs alone.
I’ve been to interviews and was paid nothing.
You just have to wonder what the goal is. Should you be screaming for Alert or for APL .
NNpc has shown integrity and transparency in the process so far and until it is jeopardized, there is really no need to make a fuss about anything.
Thanks and God bless.
Gbyms.
Lol....

That Twitter guy may be frustrated and had all hopes on nnpc and TP.

Who get that energy.

I'm sure, he can't contribute a dime to that cause talk more of protesting.

Still hoping for the best. We shall dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Now I can say good morning to everyone on the thread. @chasteguy,bobowaja, adeebiwa09,beeam,teaser4, mathology,RealisticJ,larride,klassd,Jiang, semppumping,olasunky,teriji4,Number5, Steve55,and all local men ...we declare today as follows...

Calvary greetings local man. smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
The guy said " This is our right. Our money". Does this not suggest he is a non alertee? Remember some people fit borrow money go the interview ooo. Maybe the person wey borrow am don dey disturb am nai make am they para like this.
Remember it is never ur right to be reimbursed ur tp fares. The company decides that, not for anyone to decide. It is not written anywhere to give back tp fares.

Meanwhile, I am 100% sure that guy is an alertees. He just wanted to know why some received and some didn't

And I am sure he is also a nairalander on this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
There is no correlation between tp and APL. I have made my equiry from the HR department in nnpc. So if u haven't been paid emm I dont know why
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Oboy. E don cast. People dey dance for here say non alerted na them go get APL while some dey para for twitter. Hmmm. Make una never too happy oooo. Cos una money fit don enter voice mail oo or them don use am play merry bet or even trade forex ooooo. Hehehehe. Wetin we no go see for naija.
hhhhhhhhhh teaser4 counter am plz. I dey wait
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kezie03:
Like I said earlier... Not everyone will receive alert.. APL or no APL. Funds just have to be diverted on transit... That's just the system for you.
mek i tag Teaser4 and all tf people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

Remember it is never ur right to be reimbursed ur tp fares. The company decides that, not for anyone to decide. It is not written anywhere to give back tp fares.

Meanwhile, I am 100% sure that guy is an alertees. He just wanted to know why some received and some didn't

Also 100% sure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
darado:
hhhhhhhhhh teaser4 counter am plz. I dey wait
we don av the conversation, check my previous post bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

Also 100% sure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:

Looks like that Twitter screenshot reawaken your hope and your fellow alertee. The speed at which you rushed to quote and comments ever since.

I know you re still waiting for most non alertees to come out en masse that they ve been alerted.

Keep waiting.

Someone should call popcorn order for our friend.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

Hmmm. I like your confidence. 100% sure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
darado:
mek i tag Teaser4 and all tf people
lol...me don see am already...e dey entitle to his opinion...besides why are you here, I just dey curious...if my name don dey presidential list, I got just dey prepare my body mind and soul right...wetin yu still dey do here...guess you are looking for info... no worry apl color na white sha...that's the little I know for now....greet the president for me oh

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Miky91:
There is no correlation between tp and APL. I have made my equiry from the HR department in nnpc. So if u haven't been paid emm I dont know why

You should have asked that.

Oya go back and ask.

Simple errand, you can't complete.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Well you can ask that from your own source too. Oga it's not my fault I have a source...

Oya go back and ask.

Simple errand, you can't complete.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
olasunky15:

Looks like that Twitter screenshot reawaken your hope and your fellow alertee. The speed at which you rushed to quote and comments ever since.

I know you re still waiting for most non alertees to come out en masse that they ve been alerted.

Keep waiting.

Someone should call popcorn order for our friend.
Hahaha. Guy if are very observant you would realize that I comment intermittently. Besides I never told you that I am an alertee. Anyways my advice to you and all of us, whether alertee or not is that we should have an open mind and believe in whatever or whoever will help us land this job (as for me I believe in oluwa). Don't be too excited that you're a non alertee cos the coast is still.misty.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
olasunky15:
[/b]

Oya go back and ask.

Simple errand, you can't complete.
you dey mind that one....make all of dem dey call HR...no be only HR na RR

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.