Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,169 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4894151 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biolexxin:
Good evening all, it's funny nobody is talking about setting their people up, that friend that served as a support for you in school, fund his business idea, set your siblings up, your upfront is a capital to birth many businesses, if am right a GT was talking about getting a car, baba, fund a side hustle that requires little of your presence to flourish, or do you prefer always giving your close pal money when they ask, or some of us may even blank out on our people, someone was calculating 3 years upfront. Did you hear of the guy who said here that he lost his friend whom they attended interview together, do you know it is possible you get the APL and not resume at the Towers, death, accident, disease, fail medical, other reasons (this would not be our potion)? Pls let's all stay humble and stay guided.
GTs most especially, if you get the APL, tread cautiously, that's when you even need to pray more, so many destinies are tied to the fulfilment of your destiny for them to come to life, imagine if dangote lived like a huspuppy or pretty Mike with the first 1 million he made, he Wunt be touching and impacting life so much, talkless of being Africa's richest today.
Waka jeje inside life.
Happy Sunday to you all.

modified : am not against enjoying life's luxuries, just do so at the right time, first upfront is not for living luxury lifestyle, it's for capacity building...
Let me stop here.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rafiq2:

There is nothing wrong in deciding to buy a car or calculating how much you will earn in 3 years, Every living thing must surely taste death, but that should not stop you from enjoying ur own life also. Bringing this kind of conversation in such a jubilant mode ruins the whole discussion. Anybody who gets the APL will surely live long enough to be of benefit to his country, family & himself as well.

My fellow colleagues( by the grace of God), my advice to you is dream & plan for this world as if you will live forever and work for the here-after as if you will go back to the Almighty at any time"

Always be positive grin

Having a business plan, setting close folks up, reaching out to those who stood by you or gave you one support or the other is part of the dream and plan for this world.

Please, read his write-up again. Don't just capitalise on just a part

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lordlight20109:
Information reaching me now is that no issuance of apl until the appointment of new petroleum minister

Are you new on this thread?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charese(f): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2019
This was the message preached in my church today,
capacity building, finance, investments and so on... What a wawu grin!!! is like God is speaking to me ocheesy wink.. Are u ppl hearing what I'm hearing laidis
Biolexxin:
Good evening all, it's funny nobody is talking about setting their people up, that friend that served as a support for you in school, fund his business idea, set your siblings up, your upfront is a capital to birth many businesses, if am right a GT was talking about getting a car, baba, fund a side hustle that requires little of your presence to flourish, or do you prefer always giving your close pal money when they ask, or some of us may even blank out on our people, someone was calculating 3 years upfront. Did you hear of the guy who said here that he lost his friend whom they attended interview together, do you know it is possible you get the APL and not resume at the Towers, death, accident, disease, fail medical, other reasons (this would not be our potion)? Pls let's all stay humble and stay guided.
GTs most especially, if you get the APL, tread cautiously, that's when you even need to pray more, so many destinies are tied to the fulfilment of your destiny for them to come to life, imagine if dangote lived like a huspuppy or pretty Mike with the first 1 million he made, he Wunt be touching and impacting life so much, talkless of being Africa's richest today.
Waka jeje inside life.
Happy Sunday to you all.

modified : am not against enjoying life's luxuries, just do so at the right time, first upfront is not for living luxury lifestyle, it's for capacity building...
Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2019
So the page Don reached Nigeria (L.G.As). 774.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Jaolad:

Is that amount and pay due for zakat?
I presume so
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2019
balher:
So the page Don reached Nigeria (L.G.As). 774.
So any moment from now the APl will start dropping by God grace

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Biolexxin:
Waka jeje inside life.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Let me stop here.

Will yield to your advice bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Sempumping:

Oga j ,own ke shocked shocked .I don't mean own o,i just want to be able to afford spending some hrs,days hiring,intercontinental ship cruising .I just like the sea life and I pray some day I can afford to those luxuries .

Not a bad wish.

You can start from short distance boat cruises in Dubai Creeks.

With as low as N150k, you can ride in a yacht in Dubai. You don't need to work in NNPC to achieve that sef.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
charese:
This was the message preached in my church today,
capacity building, finance, investments and so on... What a wawu grin!!! is like God is speaking to me ocheesy wink.. Are u ppl hearing what I'm hearing laidis

So you registered here since 2015 and have only made one post on NL prior to this one..

God is really speaking to you madame.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Thepasserby(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2019
I dedicate this post to my local government and village people oya let's have some fun...

Abeg rep your local government in this format jare

I rep
State:
Local Government :

Here's mine

Niger
Lavun local government
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VeeMonye(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Please how do we access the portal, seems like a full century ago!

Swargu:

Money NNPC gave you as tfare to come back for medicals that's what you ate huh? , let people be dodging tfare oh. They dunno, hahahaha this thread is heated this night and everyone is angry at just everyone, relaaaaaaaxxx come on.. Please check your portal oh as I said earlier if you can login you still dey game, do not let anyone trick you into disbelieving God before the answer to your prayers.. Some guys here are agents ni testing your faith, do not fret.. I have said this countless times. Just pray.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Thepasserby:
I dedicate this post to my local government and village people oya let's have some fun...

Abeg rep your local government in this format jare

I rep
State:
Local Government :

Here's mine

Niger
Lavun local government

To what end nah?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Because I talk of 3 years upfront and I want buy car I no go dey humble?
Lots of negativity in this quote, which one is death and accident, we dont know of that one before ba, infact I didn't plan to buy car when APL drops because of this quote gan gan I go buy
Biolexxin:
Waka jeje inside life.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Let me stop here.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
He wants to check sontin grin
BenFlash:

To what end nah?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Robocorp:
He wants to check sontin grin

Lol, him go old for the checking oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Black11:
Because I talk of 3 years upfront and I want buy car I no go dey humble?
Lots of negativity in this quote, which one is death and accident, we dont know of that one before ba, infact I didn't plan to buy car when APL drops because of this quote gan gan I go buy

No one likes to be admonished, I feel you bro. You carefully selected all the words that align with your retort and left out the positives. You're very 'smart'

If I were you, I'd look beyond the criticism to see the constructive message but that's just me though.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
VeeMonye:
Please how do we access the portal, seems like a full century ago!

https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
joobseekar:

How about other refineries support staff??

I know Warri have been able to get the traditional rulers in that community on their side. They have the most organised group of contract staff and that refinery is the one with more potential to work. Kaduna is pretty much non existent at this point. However fact remains it was Warri Refinery Staff that protested not Kaduna not PH. Theirs might be at a later time but hey...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, I guess I'd keep working on me
BenFlash:

No one likes to be admonished, I feel you bro. You carefully selected all the words that align with your retort and left out the positives. You're very 'smart'

If I were you, I'd look beyond the criticism to see the constructive message but that's just me though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Black11:
Thanks, I guess I'd keep working on me

Nice one bro, see u at the tower

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
xeforesansh:
APL = September no actual date
TF = continues from tomorrow
APL/TF = No correlation
Overall recruitment Process = fair
External Interference = minimal due to support from presidency
Possible cancellation = no

From a source we visited today, might be true or not, but this is the info we got, all the best!

Good Night

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Swargu:

Money NNPC gave you as tfare to come back for medicals that's what you ate huh? , let people be dodging tfare oh. They dunno, hahahaha this thread is heated this night and everyone is angry at just everyone, relaaaaaaaxxx come on.. Please check your portal oh as I said earlier if you can login you still dey game, do not let anyone trick you into disbelieving God before the answer to your prayers.. Some guys here are agents ni testing your faith, do not fret.. I have said this countless times. Just pray.

All applicants can still access their pages of the recruitment portal. That doesn't mean anything per se.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Flosmythbert:

All applicants can still access their pages of the recruitment portal. That doesn't mean anything per se.

I don't think those who could not make it beyond the CBT can still access the portal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Oooh God am so happy. Guess what everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Chibusoil:

Your parents didn't name you ChibuSOIL? grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Jarus:

Not a bad wish.

You can start from short distance boat cruises in Dubai Creeks.

With as low as N150k, you can ride in a yacht in Dubai. You don't need to work in NNPC to achieve that sef.

Where else can one work to achieve that

Pure and Industrial Chemist, Entry level

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2019
BenFlash:

I don't think those who could not make it beyond the CBT can still access the portal.

But all those who were called for the interview, whether or not they are reckoned to be a part of the game at this point, can still access the portal. Not a single person who was invited the interview and attended has been locked out of the portal, or have you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Flosmythbert:

But all those who were called for the interview, whether or not they are reckoned to be a part of the game at this point, can still access the portal. Not a single person who was invited the interview and attended has been locked out of the portal, or have you?

My local self almost retorted "back to the sender" but I am just gonna respond with "No, I haven't been locked out" grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Share the good news!

Chibusoil:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
BenFlash:

My local self almost retorted "back to the sender" but I am just gonna respond with "No, I haven't been locked out" grin

Hahahahaha grin grin grin I like your sense of humor. So you're still very much in the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: Sisibola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.