Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869488 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Osamabinla: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Based on what some people are claiming here that the list has been signed. If it's true, then that's really good news that means very soon, We go begin celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enntay:

so why are you agitating here when you know que sera is sera
lol gbas gbos.. many people here claiming tk have faith, but they use posting on nairaland to ease the tension cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Fortunately I read up to this page today, I usually read the last two pages and close shop but because I want to see our friends with connections I got interested. BTW he's yet to receive any payment. I wish they can pay me twice sef, atleast the second one to return back to abj. Its over a month now I received my own.

Hmmmmmm, it's either your brother's tfare has entered "voicemail", or He's one of the few that will " lose 0-2" to NNPC, or He might still be paid later...

or ABT is the new "1%"
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Your one chance plane go soon crash be that! cheesy

ChasteGhuy:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Brace up for IMPACT! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sometimes i just laugh at the sudden influx and mood, the news of people using long leg creates on this page(i see several (maybe strange) monikers springing up driving this point, quoting and supporting each other almost immediately) knowing that you can be deprived of what's by merit yours as a result of someone having stronger connections, my question is "is it supposed to be news? Isnt it a settled fact that such is inevitable but what i don't agree with is when such is beign painted to look like a dearth (70% connections, 30%merit) causing unnecessary panic. sometimes i take some of these claims as an insult (imagine someone telling us a slot is beign sold for 1million naira), na hungry people dey influential positions(strong enough to runs appointment) for NNPC? Its shows how such individuals has demeangly placed our IQ's to sell us such cheap stories "believing that we would believe" #lol grammar. What bothers me is when i begin to see people panic and reason along their line of thought. Una go sweet to scam. Some People got the job during the last recruitment without knowing anybody. If you are so quick to believe something a friends friend told you, kindly give it a careful thought before posting it here biko (afterall the whole process has been concluded and there's so little influence one can make at this point) las las everybody go dey alrigth, just a local man saying his mind #P.S no offence intended. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enntay:

so why are you agitating here when you know que sera is sera

I never did.

Ch3ck all my posts.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
nihelimitretep:

I never did.

Ch3ck all my posts.

viewing this thread regularly is implied agitation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enntay:

viewing this thread regularly is implied agitation
Your dictionary, your definition.

I ain't p3rturbed.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:
Sometimes i just laugh at the sudden influx and mood, the news of people using long leg creates on this page(i see several (maybe strange) monikers springing up quoting and supporting each other almost immediately) knowing that you can be deprived of what's by merit yours as a result of someone having stronger connections, my question is "is it supposed to be news? Isnt it a settled fact that such is inevitable but what i don't agree with is when such is beign painted to look like a dearth (70% connections, 30%merit) causing unnecessary panic. sometimes i take some of these claims as an insult (things like a slot is beign sold for 1million naira), na hungry people dey influential positions(strong enough to runs appointment) for NNPC? Its shows how such individuals has demeangly placed our IQ's to sell us such cheap stories expecting us to believe. What bothers me is when some people begin to reason with their line of thought and show signs of panic. Some People got the job during the last recruitment without knowing anybody.las las everybody go dey alrigth, there's no need for unnecessary panic. If you are so quick to believe something a friends friend told you, kindly give it a careful thought before posting it here, las las everybody go dey alrigth #P.S no offence intended. Thanks.

There is one thing i need you to be aware of in FG parastatals. Long before the time FCT was moved to Abuja, Slots have always been sold. This is not a presumption, it is a FACT! You can do your research about it. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
adeakin777:

There is one thing i need you to be aware of in FG parastatals. Long before the time FCT was moved to Abuja, Slots have always been sold. This is not a presumption, it is a FACT! You can do your research about it. Cheers.

I agree with you adeakin but isnt 1mili rather ridiculous
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:

what is ridiculous is majority of us saying it like it is normal. Yeah, if any of us have 1m and above, we can as well buy our slots, it's not a crime.
nonsense and tfare. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who say ABT there undecided? If I hear ABT ehn... Thunder is preparing to fire lipsrsealed

Triumphant entry to (Everyone will be paid) theory, where's the red carpet at?
Who say everyone won't be paid!? grin

My source just informed me Jarus' payment is being processed and he'd receive it soon.

Bobowaja, chasteguy, teaser, sempumping, enrypech... Clear road! The local champion has alighted from the ABT bus.

The contractors have sourced for funds to pay me las las.

Fare is a goal, APL is a goal.

As long as NNPC don pay me now, dem go pay everybody. Is that clear?

Cheers, Local champion
Alartee
July 11th, 9am
Gt, mechanical engineering.

If you like yourself, no quote this reply o. Else...!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:

Ridiculous? Lol. It’s cheap to me. I didn’t want to quote because of the price. Getting an Nnpc job is actually priceless. Even if you paid 5m, it would not be too much. In a year, you will get your investment back, coupled with knowledge and so much potential to get much more.
Maybe you mean ridiculously low. Then you are right

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
femokleen:
Who say ABT there undecided? If I hear ABT ehn... Thunder is preparing to fire lipsrsealed

My source just informed me Jarus' payment is being processed and he'd receive it soon.

Bobowaja, chasteguy, teaser, sempumping, enrypech... Clear road! The local champion has alighted from the ABT bus.

Cheers, Local champion
Alartee
July 11th, 9am

If you like yourself, no quite this reply o. Else...!
Lmao. No Permanent friends, no permanent foes only Permanent interest.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
In a taxi now. Someone just mentioned access bank and I started smiling. I can never look at access bank the same way again.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4kimportX: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Happy birthday Mr Jarus. God bless you sire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
joobseekar:

what is ridiculous is majority of us saying it like it is normal. Yeah, if any of us have 1m and above, we can as well buy our slots, it's not a crime.
nonsense and tfare. cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gbyms:

Ridiculous? Lol. It’s cheap to me. I didn’t want to quote because of the price. Getting an Nnpc job is actually priceless. Even if you paid 5m, it would not be too much. In a year, you will get your investment back, coupled with knowledge and so much potential to get much more.
Maybe you mean ridiculously low. Then you are right

Yeah, ridiculously low

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
femokleen:

welcome onboard, we are pleased to have u
You:Nnpc = 1:0
Some are praying not to receive ,I pray they dont lose both ends 0.2niyen ,some 0.1,
We =2.0 by Gods grace

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:

From a financial perspective, it is. Given that your ROI would progressively be high. However, it is not impossible. You would agree with me that very few persons know how successful candidates were selected after CBT and probably after the interview. Collation are done by human beings albeit staff but you cannot tell at what level. The secretary taking notes, the guys that ushered us into the ampitheatre, i may be wrong but they all look like junior staff. Someone may be looking to make fast cash. In this kind of organisations, APLs are not entirely dependent on just your performance; grace, luck and connections are involved. Privileged staff at any stage of the recruitment, if they are involved in the process can swap names due to nepotism, financial gains et al.

Do you think some persons asking for panel information are just asking for the fun of it? In summary, whoever is destined to get the APL will get and that is pretty much it.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeeOne19: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oliviajones:
In a taxi now. Someone just mentioned access bank and I started smiling. I can never look at access bank the same way again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Happy Birthday oga Jarus, wish you an amazing year sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:
Sometimes i just laugh at the sudden influx and mood, the news of people using long leg creates on this page(i see several (maybe strange) monikers springing up driving this point, quoting and supporting each other almost immediately) knowing that you can be deprived of what's by merit yours as a result of someone having stronger connections, my question is "is it supposed to be news? Isnt it a settled fact that such is inevitable but what i don't agree with is when such is beign painted to look like a dearth (70% connections, 30%merit) causing unnecessary panic. sometimes i take some of these claims as an insult (imagine someone telling us a slot is beign sold for 1million naira), na hungry people dey influential positions(strong enough to runs appointment) for NNPC? Its shows how such individuals has demeangly placed our IQ's to sell us such cheap stories "believing that we would believe" #lol grammar. What bothers me is when i begin to see people panic and reason along their line of thought. Una go sweet to scam. Some People got the job during the last recruitment without knowing anybody. If you are so quick to believe something a friends friend told you, kindly give it a careful thought before posting it here biko (afterall the whole process has been concluded and there's so little influence one can make at this point) las las everybody go dey alrigth, just a local man saying his mind #P.S no offence intended. Thanks.

You make me laugh.... You better wake up. Merit kooo ; Merit ni. You expect them to tell you they secured the job through connection so that you can look down on them when they resume work.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sempumping:
welcome onboard, we are pleased to have u
You:Nnpc = 1:0
Some are praying not to receive ,I pray they dont lose both ends 0.2niyen ,some 0.1,
We =2.0 by Gods grace
Amin o. Thanks for your hot welcome.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
ademmy102:

You make me laugh.... You better wake up. Merit kooo ; Merit ni

Padi yi o sere rara sha. Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
femokleen:

Cheers, Local champion
Alartee
July 11th, 9am

Somebody should lock that gate, no one should allow that local man enter our hood. "Everybody will be paid" kee u dia

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bro calm down, na you dey blow grammar here...
The General line of thinking, has always been, rich people don't like money, most esp. small small one's, but then we've forgotten, that, small small money, is how they got rich in the 1st place.

The folk's who share the 200k my wife use to secure her Job are actually Perm. Secs & Directorate cadres. shocked? don't be, at time's, it's a meal ticket everyone must share as an allegiance to involvement, even though, it might be given out or use to buy Fuel.

Those peddling connections can continue, if APL comes out & my name nor dey, na to accept the WILL of GOD, he nor concern me, like i said initially, some of us are OK, we just wanted to be Ok-er.

GeniusOla:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
it's a fair deal, if you are going to earn say 4m upfront & 200k/month (2.4m) = 6.4M per year and you're asked to pay 1M by strong cronies of Abba Kyari and you're assured of your place, even if you don't have, won't FAFs rally round you.?
1M for 6.4M & above for subsequent yrs....
it's a fair deal at 2-3M sef...

Just saying from my experience...

GeniusOla:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
ademmy102:

You make me laugh.... You better wake up. Merit kooo ; Merit ni. You expect them to tell you they secured the job through connection so that you can look down on them when they resume work.

Honestly, it's not funny, except you're one of those guys hoping to get this job based on connection.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
You presently work for the Govt. or you've worked for the Govt before?
Apologies oooo, you appeared to be involved in the system, than most folks here...

adeakin777:

From a financial perspective, it is. Given that your ROI would progressively be high. However, it is not impossible. You would agree with me that very few persons know how successful candidates were selected after CBT and probably after the interview. Collation are done by human beings albeit staff but you cannot tell at what level. The secretary taking notes, the guys that ushered us into the ampitheatre, i may be wrong but they all look like junior staff. Someone may be looking to make fast cash. In this kind of organisations, APLs are not entirely dependent on just your performance; grace, luck and connections are involved. Privileged staff at any stage of the recruitment, if they are involved in the process can swap names due to nepotism, financial gains et al.

Do you think some persons asking for panel information are just asking for the fun of it? In summary, whoever is destined to get the APL will get and that is pretty much it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
moogoogaipan:
it's a fair deal, if you are going to earn say 4m upfront & 200k/month (2.4m) = 6.4M per year and you're asked to pay 1M by strong cronies of Abba Kyari and you're assured of your place, even if you don't have, won't FAFs rally round you.?
1M for 6.4M & above for subsequent yrs....
it's a fair deal at 2-3M sef...

Just saying from my experience...

Yes, it's what it's, but please stop making it look like it's a free market economy, and everybody can buy or sell, as they want. It's fvcking ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
BenFlash:

Somebody should lock that gate, no one should allow that local man enter our hood. "Everybody will be paid" kee u dia

Exactly. We don't need pollution, sorry population
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.