Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4874736 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2019
alpacino94:

How can you say "you're wrong" and "I'm guessing" at the same time, brain de pain u? grin

Ok, we all are guessing niyen .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Rafiq2:

ok my brother, I agree with you

PS: I might be wrong though

More like it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Briskroque, I admire your maturity, I thought you would pour out your own insults, I do admire you sir. I want to be like you ooo!

Get out grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartzee01: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Never wanted sayin a word though, but this is from a very good source, someone very close to the former GMD's son said :
printing of appointment letter started on friday 30th of August.
Only few people were allowed to enter the printing room and no one enters with his/her phone.
The GMD has stopped/limited any form of external factors and interference on the exercise.
The recruitment can stand out to be one of the best and most transparent in the history of NNPC recruitment.
He is not sure when APL will be released.
The question we should ask ourselves is how long will it take NNPC to print our APL?
Is there any meeting/ signing or any form of approval after the printing?
After answering all this, we can make a guess as to when APL will drop.
9/10th is still feasible if everything can happen within a week which I doubt much.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2019
smartzee01:
Never wanted sayin a word though, but this is from a very good source, someone very close to the former GMD's son said :
Only few people were allowed to enter the printing room and no one enters with his/her phone.
The GMD has stopped/limited any form of external factors and interference on the exercise.
The recruitment can stand out to be one of the best and most transparent in the history of NNPC recruitment.
The question we should ask ourselves is how long will it take NNPC to print our APL?
9/10th is still feasible if everything can happen within a week which I doubt much.

LMAO����
I swear we are all mad.
Make we just dy cruise ourselves dy go sha, Shebi all of us want to be forming woke nii as regards the APL matter. Let's keep it up���

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Omo. Different sauces and stories. God help us all. I'm off to church now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO����
I swear we are all mad.
Make we just dy cruise ourselves dy go sha, Shebi all of us want to be forming woke nii as regards the APL matter. Let's keep it up���

grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2019
smartzee01:

You've said nothing much. Source ko, source ni. By tomorrow, @Easymoneysniper might remain a silent observer like @C12112.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Abeg what was @C12112 failed theory again??
ElZackzacky2019:

You've said nothing much. Source ko, source ni. By tomorrow, @Easymoneysniper might remain a silent observer like @C12112.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
Easymoneysniper is currently In possession of ur APL and loin sorry loms

do me anyhow and you go see anyhow

Lemme juss do like I'm not seeing u... I don't need to spoil the wonderful day that will birth my APL day... cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Rise and fall of theories and sources......
cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Enrypech:

Aww. Reminds me of "Beloved" . Emeka Ike and Genevieve

Loms.... Oh my! I mean lolss...

This love?? You dunn even know!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Local men and women,please join me and rejoice with me on the occasion of my 26th Birthday today... APL fall on me and everyone else.

60 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Abeg what was @C12112 failed theory again??

He said ApLs would drop 5th of August. But unlike @easymoneysniper, @C12112 was smart to add a conditional clause.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
(43)
Happy Sunday hopefuls, AOLMAW.
May the pregnancy of the week birth joy for us...rather than become a miscarriage, IJN.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Donas11:
Local men and women,please join me and rejoice with me on the occasion of my 26th Birthday today... APL fall on me and everyone else.

Happy birthday to you, I wish you all the best in your life endeavours. Cheers to your bright future.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Donas11:

Happy Birthday ! But please confirm if its your NNPC age or Chronological age.

Just hearing from one “sauce” pan that NNPC will be using MRI scans during medicals for the first time. The MRI scanner was approved by the new GMD cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Donas11:

Amen...Happy Birthday bro, wishing u a splendid year ahead.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO����
I swear we are all mad.

Mad Cruise shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2019
smartzee01:
The recruitment can stand out to be one of the best and most transparent in the history of NNPC

recruitment.

Transparent ,Transparent ,Merit ,Merit .
We pray is True up to the end of this selection.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2019
gbenga44:

Happy Birthday ! But please confirm if its your NNPC age or Chronological age.

Just hearing from one “sauce” pan that NNPC will be using MRI scans during medicals for the first time. The MRI scanner was approved by the new GMD cheesy

All dose guys forming overmaturity on dis thread after applying for GT now be looking at nnpc like:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2019
cheesy
number5:

All dose guys forming overmaturity on dis thread after applying for GT now be looking at nnpc like:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by maxlev1: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning everyone. Sorry if anyone feels I have digressed from the topic currently discussed on this thread. I do apologize in advance. Do any of u have any useful information abt the Nigerian LNG train 7 project?
I mean useful information like when is it taking off?
Which IOCs make up the main contractors?
And other useful information. I would be grateful if anyone has something useful to say on this. Thanks
My regards to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Donas11:

26 was the magic number all the while though unknown to local man...

Words will be put in for you brother, the magic number should make the eagle land on your terrain

Happy birthday djonas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by libertyluv(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2019
either factual or fallacious, I want to honorably thank all theory propounders regarding Apl arrival.
you have all entertained and keep the lifespan of this thread than a thousand women put together.
Your hope shall not be shortened

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, the printing room theory.

smartzee01:

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2019
jlomz:

@Easymoneysniper will be holding a world press conference tomorrow by 6pm as regards Project Eagle "APL" Landing 9/10.
Kindly book for sit reservations as sits are limited.
NB: Kindly come along with a shock absorber so as to survive "APL Table Shaking"

Regards
For: AOLMAW Secretary

How do you just wake up one morning and claim a write up on behalf of the secertary of the most prestigious association of all time when your name is not even in the history books undecided

Gbriels, localchampionfemokleen chasteboy and others needs to hear dis

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO����
I swear we are all mad.

Please speak for yourself @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2019
smartzee01:

U sound like somebody i sat close to at the towers on 3rd 7am...how were you dressed on that day?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2019
maxlev1:
Good morning everyone. Sorry if anyone feels I have digressed from the topic currently discussed on this thread. I do apologize in advance. Do any of u have any useful information abt the Nigerian LNG train 7 project?
I mean useful information like when is it taking off?
Which IOCs make up the main contractors?
And other useful information. I would be grateful if anyone has something useful to say on this. Thanks
My regards to everyone.
This is the latest info@image below

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
smartzee01:
so you are a friend to someone that is a friend of the son of the FORMER gmd, not present oh. Which kain source be this. I hope you are not lying. Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO����
I swear we are all mad.
I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.