Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869155 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper don break plenty heart now grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.
This might not be what some people wanna hear. But that's the update I just got
well, tbh this makes sense to me.. cos they hardly pay this early , and do they even pay on Mondays? So youre still on point. This aint for everyone to believe sha.. and theres actually no loss believing him. As every second goes by we get close to APL whether today, tomorrow or next year.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Kevlala:

well u can see now u were the only one that caught the joke in ur statement. No one has been able to identify with the joke. Pple liked the post because of ur concerns about receiving alert not becos they knew u hadnt not received.

Its fine anyway. my response was borne out of the fact that i dont expect anyone to have conflicting posts.

I'm not in ur location. would have made myself available. Enjoy the pay and wait for the next big thing (APL).

Too much sense will not kee you aswear

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2019
always making me proud!
AOLMAW's finest illustrator! grin grin grin

ChasteGhuy:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2019
& you only just got this update this morning?... it's like you're not a serious person

Easymoneysniper:
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Lazarus must be a dead man, ordinary human being cannot get me like this....

Ayam in pain...... o ja mi lara je mehn!

Consolation: at least I wasn't paid by King

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
what bank bro...dem go pay today or tomorrow....hopefully...as for the bus...the bus wasn't in good condition, we dey manage am ni, e con refuse to be managed ...na so e turn fire to song con dey dance...shakashakaboom...no casualty sha.. Good morning bro
GTB BRO.
i greet u immediately bro.
we had to xtinguise as some of are yet to get to our destination.
#ABT

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
oliviajones never forgets.

Oliviajones:

Guy, were you paid twice?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
ademmy102:
You guys still make me laugh. What a country..... My brothers & sisters don't be deceived by unknown person telling you appointment letter will drop today or tomorrow. It has dropped, will drop and still keep dropping. Wake up from your slumber before case closed. " Food for thought"
We heard.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Well done wink wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Alert depends on the location you put down when you wrote your details for payment. Even if you live in Abuja, if you had written your location as Lagos, you'd get paid 20k.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Wow. Everyone out of my sample space has being paid except me and two other guys.

Hopefully before the end of COB today. Waiting.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
thanks bro... Chaste never wake up...I saw oga ben few minutes ago... my form ooooo lol

Teaser, oya dey do frog jump from gate dey come otherwise you no go see this our ID card collect. You caused we alertees enough sifia pains with ABT. We need to reformat your brain small with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
@Ladyjane5657 don get alert grin

Someone please beg Oga Lazarus to pick up 8th list.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2019
5th July, gt, Akure, 16k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
dem go pay em...if any 5th GT no get money today or tomorrow...that I no understand...boss shift make I sit down on the Alertee bench...on this side I no go drive lol...

Haha.. Boss, the funny thing is dat local man has not been paid till now, so I'm still on that bus ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

See coded disclaimer! Bros u for don put baring last minutes change like c12112 na.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Mr Eassssssyyyyyy. Kindly don't shift this goal post. I dnt know how continuous payment of TFARE should hamper the sending out of APL.

If everybody would be paid tfare, y wait till u pay everyone before u publish/contact the names of pple u want to recruit.

Anyways it is well with u. Its all speculations anyways.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
Yes. But current theory goes: Increase in emission of CO2 from use of fossil fuels is specifically driving climate change at a very fast rate. And that is indisputable. Some are even talking about methane from cows (side note: methanogenesis is one of the amazing things that I have read. Is like a billion or more year old. Is believed to be among the early metabolic pathways in living organism.
My opinion is simple. CO2 emissions need to be curbed irrespective of the climate(not through a ban or prohibition). Technological advancement towards an energy source that is more efficient than fossil fuels is an overall progress.
@bolded. Nigeria and others oil producing countries won't pray for that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin
Easymoneysniper:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

But wait first oo, if everyone must be paid before APL is released, what about people who's village people have refused their account to be credited and keeps bouncing it? That clause cannot work oo, we need our APL biko. Someone cannot use his village reggae to spoil my blues.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
bobowaja:

See coded disclaimer! Bros u for don put baring last minutes change like c12112 na.
grin, grin Omo na tactical change of formation. But notice how the thread full cheesy. Easymoneysniper must be a politician grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2019
eclint:

lol! We used fire xtinguiser after he left. It cant start tho, we're just pushing it.
Una Weldone o.... Alert fall on una so that you can abandon that bad project of a vehicle cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2019
although this isnt news,but as we all know the Nigerian factor is playing out...name smuggling.... cry
martinsfm:
well, tbh this makes sense to me.. cos they hardly pay this early , and do they even pay on Mondays? So youre still on point. This aint for everyone to believe sha.. and theres actually no loss believing him. As every second goes by we get close to APL whether today, tomorrow or next year.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2019
8th

12pm list grin grin grin grin

martinsfm:
Have they misplaced 8th list?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2019
mosgoon:
Wow. Everyone out of my sample space has being paid except me and two other guys.

Hopefully before the end of COB today. Waiting.
oga driver @teaser4 come see something, even sir lancelot is still in the bus. We dai here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2019
poeticjustice:
8th

12pm list grin grin grin grin

lol im 1:30 here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scott09: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Please, what will be the means of receiving APL, call, message, mail, courier or portal notification. Thanks

Easymoneysniper:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harmyd007: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Alert just dropped
July 5th
GT
Test center : ilorin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2019
tyakson99:

grin, grin Omo na tactical change of formation. But notice how the thread full cheesy. Easymoneysniper must be a politician grin
Na politician I swear.... Bros jejely drop disclaimer before 12pm. God will judge you o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2019
tyakson99:

The guy did a Jose Mourinho on us. He promised us the fans a 4-3-3 attacking pre-match formation (with so much confidence). Now he is hinting at a 4-2-3-1 bus packing defensive strategy as he has discovered that his opponent (NNPC) will field both Messi (Unpredictability) and Ronaldo (Secrecy) against him.

Las las, even if na only one counter attack we see for the entire match, it must lead to an APL scrambled goal. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Ride on brother.... You guys still make me laugh. Appointment letter has been shifted "What a word" Why some people have pleasure to deceive one another without mindful of the repercussion. What you are expecting is always available that's why date has not been fixed on when it will drop. The availability is for a duration not known to anybody including me but the case will close anytime soon. " Food for thought"

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.