Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed (24279 Views)

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / 2019: Edo Kwakwanso Political Family Resigns Membership From APC (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2019
elgramz:
Charly boy don chop money clean mouth

Moral of the story. Be careful whose ideology you jump into. There is a lot of personal trait involed that only the owner of the idea can defend. It's their idea and not yours, so you'll get into trouble trying to defend it. That's why I feel sorry for people that follow mr Freez the sheeple , daddy Freez. This are strong willed individual. When they cause trouble it's their family and followers that suffer. They already have a natural way of bailing out of trouble with their mouth. Wetin I know sef.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by SouthSouth1914: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
bossrillboss:
..lol

Hahahahaha
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by SouthSouth1914: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
jeff1607:

say it oo

grin
tsinzu:

Mannabbqgr...............

Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by slowice(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Hmmmmm in Nigeria everyone and everything is for sale especially when politics is involved... No body holy pass

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by Jolite(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
MicroBox:
This Deji must be a mumu for trusting a Igbo man.
an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Agbaletu:
How did Charly Boy betray him?
This is the question he should have provided answer for?
I like the way U think
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by MicroBox: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jolite:

an igbo man.
Thanks
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by baratech: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Daddy freeze will soon come and blame church
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by Deelar: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kokan aye
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by okadoo: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
YOUR MUMU JUST START.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
always knew that movement was a joke, a community of persona non gratas.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by irumole1975: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mobsync:
I know this's off topic, but I found this joke funny.

A horse walks into a movie theater, gets his popcorn and a Diet Coke, and sits down in one of the few seats that are left.

He realizes right away there's a cow sitting directly in front of him wearing this huge hat, totally inappropriate to wear indoors, one of the big, tall Stetson hats, completely blocking his view.

So the horse taps the cow on the shoulder. Excuse me?

Cow doesn't budge. No response at all.

So again, the horse taps him on the shoulder. Excuse me?

The cow is like ice. He's like a statue.

So OK, one more time. He taps him on the shoulder. Hey, can you take off your hat?

Cow turns around. And he's like, oh, my God, it's a talking horse.

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Re: Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed by stuffs4me(m): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Na their way..

Who even trust an Igbo person sef. Igbo's are the biggest betrayals on the world.

Ojukwu betrayed his people and ran away after leading them to a senseless war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa / INEC Declares Umaru Fintiri Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election / Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.