Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Experienced Chinese Interpreter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Chinese Interpreter (264 Views)

A Chinese Interpreter Urgently Needed / Female Chinese Interpreter Job In Abuja.. / I Need A Good Chinese Interpreter And Translator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Chinese Interpreter by kikiincn(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello
I am a Chinese Interpreter/translator with years of experience ,if you know of any company or organization hiring. Please help my ministry.
My email address is : workerbi2015@gmail.com
If you speak Chinese and you would like us to to network, i'm available too.
Thanks
Re: Experienced Chinese Interpreter by goodspeed963(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Prices?
Re: Experienced Chinese Interpreter by madampresident(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Can you teach me to speak French?
Re: Experienced Chinese Interpreter by brainstorm214(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hey. Do you have your own website? Can I have a look at it? I just think that having a website is proof that a person is really serious about his work. The site should not be "fancy", but as simple and informative as at the site of china interpreters. Look at this site, it is simple and quite nice, and therefore the confidence in the services of this person immediately increases. For example, even if I were in China, I would definitely use the services of that person. Furthermore, maybe there you will get a work, who knows.
Re: Experienced Chinese Interpreter by Dieumerci1: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
madampresident:
Can you teach me to speak French?

Yes I can teach you French if you are in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Tired Of Looking For A Job Then This Is For You! / Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians 2019 / Direct Client Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.